Karachi Medical and Dental College Admission 2014
About Karachi Medical and Dental College
Karachi Medical and Dental College set brand-new trends in admission, merit being the sole conditions for admission with no quota method or self-financing scheme. Karachi Medical and Dental College (KMDC) was the 1st public sector Medical College of Pakistan to initiate an entrance test for admissions.
Important Admission Date for MBBS and BDS 2013-2017
- Fall admission date 2014 will be coming soon
- Prospectus will be avialable at College Campus of Rs. 1500/-
- Seats of MBBS 250 and BDS 100 on Regular Bases.
- Seat on Self-Finance is for MBBS and BDS is 20.
Applications are asked on prescribed by doctors forms from the entitled applicants for the academic session 2011-2012. Entry test forms with prospectus for MBBS & BDS will be accessible at Karachi Medical & Dental College, Block-“M”, North Nazimabad, Karachi from 14-11-2011 (from 9: 00 am to 2: 30 pm) to 26-11-2011 and last date for submission of forms is 28-11-2011 (upto 2: 30 pm). Comprehensive information is presented in the prospectus of Karachi Medical & Dental College, CDGK. No form will be released or published after above talked about date.
Rs. 1500/- (cash) will be essential at the time of issuance of entry test form with prospectus. At the time frame of issuance of form the attested photocopies of Domicile, P. R. C and Marks accreditation of Matric & Intermediate/”O” & ”A” level/10th & 12th grade of applicant will have to be posted.
There will be 2 distinct forms of MBBS & BDS program with no supplemental cost. The candidate applying for admission in both products must fill MBBS & BDS entry test forms. Their title will be serviced / placed as per merit purchase in both different types.
The applicant applying for admission in any one of the program (MBBS/BDS) will have to fill up the inquired form only. Their title will be taken care of / positioned as per merit order in inquired program only.
- Fees & Other Premiums (For Old Students) (in progress non refundable)
- Tuition Fee, which includes Library & Laboratory Fee Rs. 25, 000/- (per year)
- Social & Sports Fee Rs. 4800/- (per year)
- Transport Fee (Optional) Rs. 6000/- (per year)
- Convocation Fee Rs. 250/- (per year)
- Karachi Medical and Dental College Card Fee Rs. 70/- (Per year)
- (All fees topics to version in due program of time)
- Fees Payment Method (For New Students) Pay order (P. O) in prefer of “Karachi Medical & Dental College” to be posted as under
- Entry Test, forms & Prospectus fees Rs. 1500/- (One P. O)
- Admission Fee Rs. 5, 000 (One P. O)
- Tuition Fees Rs. 25, 000/-(One P. O. )
- Social & Sports Fee Rs. 4800/-(One P. O. )
- Transport fee (Optional) Rs. 6000/-(One P. O. )
- PMDC Registration Fee Rs. 500/-(Cash)
- Convocation Fee for new Rs. 500/-(Cash)
- Karachi Medical and Dental College Card Fee Rs. 70/- (Cash)
- For Self Finance Students Rs. 300, 000/- (Three Hundred Thousand) Per year
- For Foreigners/Overseas Students USD12, 000/- (Twelve Thousand) Per year.
Get latest updates of Admission Of Karachi Medical and Dental College
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Karachi Medical and Dental College Admissions 2014.
Official Website: Karachi Medical and Dental College
Tags: fee structure of kmdc, karachi medical and dental college admission 2014, karachi medical and dental college departments, karachi medical and dental college fees, kmdc admission 2014, kmdc.edu.pk