Karachi Medical and Dental College Admission 2014
Karachi Medical and Dental College set brand-new trends in admission, merit being the sole conditions for admission with no quota method or self-financing scheme. KMDC was the 1st public sector Medical College of Pakistan to initiate an entrance test for admissions.
Important Admission Date of MBBS & BDS
- Admission Start from 27 August
- Last Date of Form Submission 11 Sep
- Get Admission Form on payment of Rs 2050/-
- 1st Merit List for Interview Display on 05 Nov
- 2nd Merit List for Interview 6 Nov
- ‘3rd Merit List for Interview 07 Nov
- Prospectus will be available at College Campus of Rs. 1500/-
- Seats of MBBS 250 and BDS 100 on Regular Bases.
- Seat on Self-Finance is for MBBS and BDS is 20.
Applications are asked on prescribed by doctors forms from the entitled applicants for the academic session 2011-2012. Entry test forms with prospectus for MBBS & BDS will be accessible at kmdc, Block-“M”, North Nazimabad, Karachi from 14-11-2011 (from 9: 00 am to 2: 30 pm) to 26-11-2011 and last date for submission of forms is 28-11-2011 (upto 2: 30 pm). Comprehensive information is presented in the prospectus of KMDC, CDGK. No form will be released or published after above talked about date.
Rs. 1500/- (cash) will be essential at the time of issuance of entry test form with prospectus. At the time frame of issuance of form the attested photocopies of Domicile, P. R. C and Marks accreditation of Matric & Intermediate/”O” & ”A” level/10th & 12th grade of applicant will have to be posted.
There will be 2 distinct forms of MBBS & BDS program with no supplemental cost. The candidate applying for admission in both products must fill MBBS & BDS entry test forms. Their title will be serviced / placed as per merit purchase in both different types.
The applicant applying for admission in any one of the program (MBBS/BDS) will have to fill up the inquired form only. Their title will be taken care of / positioned as per merit order in inquired program only.
- Fees & Other Premiums (For Old Students) (in progress non refundable)
- Tuition Fee, which includes Library & Laboratory Fee Rs. 25, 000/- (per year)
- Social & Sports Fee. 4800/- (per year)
- Transport Fee (Optional) 6000/- (per year)
- Convocation Fee. 250/- (per year)
- KMDC Card Fee. 70/- (Per year)
- (All fees topics to version in due program of time)
- Fees Payment Method (For New Students) Pay order (P. O) in prefer of “college” to be posted as under
- Entry Test, forms & Prospectus fees. 1500/- (One P. O)
- Admission Charges. 5, 000 (One P. O)
- Tuition Charges Rs. 25, 000/-(One P. O. )
- Social & Sports Charges Rs. 4800/-(One P. O. )
- Transport fee (Optional) Rs. 6000/-(One P. O. )
- PMDC Registration Charges Rs. 500/-(Cash)
- Convocation Fee for new Rs. 500/-(Cash)
- KMDC Card Fee Rs. 70/- (Cash)
- For Self Finance Students Rs. 300, 000/- (Three Hundred Thousand) Per year
- For Foreigners/Overseas Students USD12, 000/- (Twelve Thousand) Per year.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about college Admissions 2014.
Official Website: Karachi Medical and Dental College