King Edward Medical University Lahore Admission 2014
KEMU Lahore was founded in 1860. King Edward Medical College is well-known institute of Pakistan. Current VC of King Edward Medical College is Professor Dr. Asad Aslam Kemu offered several clinical and dental courses for the students. Our aim is to lead student high in every task.
Important Admission Date for MBBS and BDS 2014-15
- Admission Start from 04th Aug
- Last Date of Form Submission 09 Aug
- Issuance of Admit Card is 11 to 16 Aug 2014
- Entry Test should be held on 31 Aug
- Registration for Hafiza Quran 11 Sep to 13 Sep
- Test of Hafiz Quran is from 15 Sep to 20 Sep
- Issuance of Admission Card and Date of Admission Car is 23 Sep to 02 Octo from 9 am to 2 pm
- Medical Board for Special Applicants 13 Octo to 16 Octo
- Display of 1st Merit list for MBBS 30 Octo
- Beginning of Classes in medical colleges 17 Nov
- Display of first merit list BDS 10 Dec
- Beginning of classes in Dental Colleges 22 Dec
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Science (BSc).
- Diploma (D)
- Master of Science (MSc)
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)
- Master of Surgery (MS)
- Master of Dental Surgery (MDS).
- Master of Philosophy (MPhil)
- Degree of Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
- Mayo Hospital
- Lady Willingdon Hospital
- Lady Aitchison Hospital
Institutes, schools and centres:
- Centre For Nuclear Medicine (CENUM)
- Convalescent Centre
- College of Ophthalmology and Allied Vision Sciences(COAVS)
- School of Nursing
- School of Orthopaedic Technology
- School of Paramedical
- School of Physiotherapy
Documents to be Attached:
- Attested photocopies of certification of passing of Matriculation examination (with marks),
- Certification of finishing 3 years nursing training,
- Certification of finishing 1 year training as midwife,
- Expertise certification,
- Duplicate of Domicile,
- Duplicate of National Identification Card.
This will be a Self Finance Program and Tuition Fee of Rs 10, 000/ semester will be priced by KEMU (subject to be altered from time to time by experienced authority).
Eligibility for Admission:
Flourishing conclusion of 3 years of certified Nursing training and 1 year in midwifery. Operating in educating hospitals affixed with KEMU. Advised by the Nursing Superintendents and granted by the Medical Superintendents of reputed Hospital.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about KEMU Lahore Courses.
Official Site: KEMU Lahore