King Edward Medical University Lahore Admission 2014
KEMU Lahore was founded in 1860. King Edward Medical College is well-known institute of Pakistan. Current VC of King Edward Medical College is Professor Dr. Asad Aslam Kemu offered several clinical and dental courses for the students. Our aim is to lead student high in every task.
Important Admission Date for Master in Community Eye Healths 2 Years, Fellowship in Vitreo Retian 2 Years, Fellowship in Pediatircs Ophthalmology 2 Years, B.Sc(Hons) Vision Sciences in Optometry, Orhoptics, Investigative ophthalmology 4 Yea, Ophthalmology Technician 2 Years and Ophthalmic Nursing 1 Year in College of Ophthalmology & Allied Vision Sciences
- Last Date of Form Submission 01st Nov
- Interview for MCEH and Fellowship (VR & Pediatric Ophthalmology will be conduct 08 Nov
- First Merit list display on 14 Nov
- 2nd Merit List on 21 nOV
- 3rd Merit List display on 13 Dec
- First Merit List for BSc(Hons) Vision Sciences, Ophthalmic Technician and Ophthalmic Nursing will be display on 15 Nov
- 2nd Merit List Display on 29 Nov
- 3rd Merit List Display on 13 Dec
- Beginning of Classes 01 Jan
Important Admission Date for MD in General Medicine, Paediatric Medicine 4 Years, Dermatology 5 Years, MS in General Surgery, Ophthalmology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Otrhnolarygology 4 Year, Urology 5 Years
- Admission Start from 01 Octo
- Last Date of Fee and Admission form Submission is 13 Octo in Assistan Registrar, Patiala Black, King Edwar Medical University Lahore
- Collection of Admit Card for Examination 17 Octo
- Entry Test should be held on 21 Octo at 09:00 AM in Pataila Block KEMU
- Result will Display on 30 Octo
- Video Project Clinical Exam held from 11 Nov to 15 Nov
- Call Letters for Interview will be issued on 22 NOV
- Examination Fee is Rs 2500/-.
- Written Paper 300 Marks
- Video Projected Chemical Exam 30 Marks
- Interview 20 Marks
- Written paper comprise of 150 Multiple Questionis from following Subjects
- Basic Sciences
- Anatomy 15 Question
- Physiology & Biochemistry 15 Question
- Patholog 10 Question
- Pharmacolog 10 Question
2. General Medicine 35 Question
3 General Surgery 35 Question
4 Speciality Speific 30 Questions
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Science (BSc).
- Diploma (D)
- Master of Science (MSc)
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)
- Master of Surgery (MS)
- Master of Dental Surgery (MDS).
- Master of Philosophy (MPhil)
- Degree of Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
- Mayo Hospital
- Lady Willingdon Hospital
- Lady Aitchison Hospital
Institutes, schools and centres:
- Centre For Nuclear Medicine (CENUM)
- Convalescent Centre
- College of Ophthalmology and Allied Vision Sciences(COAVS)
- School of Nursing
- School of Orthopaedic Technology
- School of Paramedical
- School of Physiotherapy
Documents to be Attached:
- Attested photocopies of certification of passing of Matriculation examination (with marks),
- Certification of finishing 3 years nursing training,
- Certification of finishing 1 year training as midwife,
- Expertise certification,
- Duplicate of Domicile,
- Duplicate of National Identification Card.
This will be a Self Finance Program and Tuition Fee of Rs 10, 000/ semester will be priced by KEMU (subject to be altered from time to time by experienced authority).
Eligibility for Admission:
Flourishing conclusion of 3 years of certified Nursing training and 1 year in midwifery. Operating in educating hospitals affixed with KEMU. Advised by the Nursing Superintendents and granted by the Medical Superintendents of reputed Hospital.
Entry Test Result/ Merit List 2014:
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about KEMU Lahore Courses.
Official Site: KEMU Lahore