KMDC Karachi Admission
Introduction, KMDC Karachi Admission 2017
KMDC Karachi admission section is given guidelines by a Governing Body, which works in close liaison with the Academic Council. KMDC Karachi emerged into presence in November, 1991 with Abbasi Shaheed Hospital as its associated hospital, turning out to be the 1st Medical College of the Country to be organized and run by a City Government. KMDC is top medical college in top ranking Pakistan medical colleges.
Important 2015 Admission Date for MBBS & BDS
- Admission Start from Sep 15 to Sep 21
- Last Date of Form Submission Sep 30
- Get Admission on payment of Rs 25,00
Eligibility Criteria for Foreigners/Overseas Pakistanies:
- The applicant should have exceeded Matric/”O”Level/Equivalent examination from an institution outside Pakistan.
- The applicant should have exceeded Intermediate (Science)/”A”Level/ Equivalent examination from an institution outdoor Pakistan. The applicant must have exceeded biology, chemistry and physics / maths in A-level /equivalence examination.
- The applicant should have I. B. C. C equivalence certificate, if examination exceeded are other than Matric and Intermediate (science) OR they have to publish SAT II (science subjects) score of Min 550.
- Those Pakistani national students and foreigners who have attained the essential qualification for the entry test from in foreign countries shall be entitled for admission on the international seats and shall either have to glimpse in the entry test or present the University the essential SAT score.
- The students who are residing in foreign countries or who have accomplished their qualifications recommended for the entry test from in foreign countries shall be entitled to appear in test if they have exceeded 3 science subjects out of which a couple have to be Biology and Chemistry.
- The applicants having minimum SAT II score of 550 marks shall be exempted from the entry test and shall be required to seem only in the interview. TOFEL or IELT score of 500 or 5. 5 shall be required from the students who have attained their required qualification from those institutions where the medium of instruction for these qualifications is not English. An alternate to TOEFL and IELT is a certificate by NUML Islamabad after a one year English language course.
- If the applicant have exceeded above described examinations from Pakistan but his/her father/guardian is operating overseas (Documentary proof essential). Father’s/Guardian’s CNIC from NADRA released as overseas Pakistani. He/She can apply an as foreign applicant.
- The selection and merit criteria for abroad applicants will be the marks of I. B. C. C equivalence or SAT II score (equated with I. B. C. C formula).
- After confirmation of documents and allocation of harley seat, bank draft of 12, 000$ (12 thousand US Dollars) in favour of KMDC Karachi is to be presented along with the initial documents as fee of 1st Year.
Entry Test Result/ Merit List 2017:
- Merit list will be updated soon.
Admission 2016 Required Documents:
- National Identity card of the applicant from NADRA of Karachi with long lasting address of karachi if he/she is above 18 years or “B” Form if he/she is below 18 years of age is crucial.
- N. I. C. of Father’s of NADRA with long lasting address of Karachi.
- H. Sc Marks Sheet.
- Previous H. Sc Marks Sheet (in case of betterment).
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about KMDC Karachi Admission 2017.
Official Site: KMDC Karachi