Admission Open in Lahore School of Economics
Pleasant to the website of the Lahore School of Economics – a named seat of learning recognized for excessive quality teaching and research. The Lahore School of Economics or “The Lahore School” was founded in 1993 and chartered by the Government of Punjab in January 1997, through the Lahore School of Economics Act 1997 (Provincial Assembly of the Punjab- Act II of 1997).
Important Dates for Lahore School of Economics Admission 2015
(Bachelors and Masters in Economics Programs, Social Sciences, Business Programs and Environmental Science Programs)
- Last Date of Form Submission 02-07-2014
- Entry Test should be held on 06-07-2014
- Interview will conduct on 16-07-2014 at City Campus
- Get Admission Form and pay Bank Draft of Rs 2000/- in favour of Lahore School of Economics
- BSc (Hons) with Double Major in Economics and Finance
- BBA (Hons) with Double Major in Finance and Marketing
- BSc (Hons) with Major in Economics and Minors in Finance
- BBA (Hons) with Major in Finance and Minors in Mathematics & Statistics
- BSc (Hons) with Major in Economics and Minors in Mathematics & Statistics
- BBA (Hons) with Major in Finance and Minor in Environmental Policy
- BSc (Hons) Major in Economics and Minor in Social Sciences
- BBA (Hons) with Major in Marketing and Minor in Media Studies
- BS (Hons) Social Sciences with Major in Political Sciences and Minor in Economics
- BBA (Hons) with Major in Marketing and Minor in Social Studies
- BS (Hons) Social Sciences with Major in Political Sciences and Minor in Management
- BS (Hons) Social Sciences with Major in Political Sciences and Minor in Media Studies
- BS (Hons) Social Sciences with Major in English and Minor in Management
- BS (Hons) Social Sciences with Major in English and Minor in Media Studies
- MBA with Major in Finance & Banking
- MSc in Economics
- MBA with Major in Marketing
- MPhil in Economics
- Mphil in Environmental Sciences
The Lahore School has the following faculties/departments:
- Faculty of Economics
- Faculty of Business Administration
- Center for Mathematical and Statistical Sciences
- Center for Humanities and Social Sciences
- Center for Media Studies
The LSE admits students into its Bachelors Programme once a year in September. Entry conditions for the Bachelors Programme are:
- Matric with at least 595 marks in Punjab Board, 735 marks in Federal Board and FA/FSc with at least 660 marks.
- American High School Diploma with at least 80% marks and Foreign Baccalaureate with at least 30 or above points out of 45.
- 6 passes in O Level with minimum 3B’s and A Level with an average of C in 3 major subjects. No credit in A Level will be provided for any Advanced Subsidiary or General Paper or any other half credit course. Candidates appeared privately in O Level / A Level / Matric / FA / FSc are not eligible to apply. All scholars, recommendations of degrees and academic background will be required to take the Lahore School’s entrance examination. Flourishing applicants would have to submit copies of their A Level / FA / FSc / High School result along with original certificates to the admissions office for confirmation in order to get an unconditional provide letter after assertion of their results.
Graduate Admissions/ Fee Structure
LSE admits students into its Graduate Programmes once a year in September. A 4 year B. A/B. Sc/B. Com/BBA (Hons) degree with a CGPA of 3. 0 /1st Division is a essential pre-requisite for frequent admission into the Graduate Programmes.
On the other hand, students who have made an appearance for their finalized Undergraduate examinations are also entitled to apply for the Graduate programmes. Applicants who have made an appearance privately in B. A/ B. Sc/B. Com/BBA (Hons) are not entitled to apply.
All students, recommendations of degrees and academic backdrops will be necessary to take these entry exam. Successful applicants would have to post copies of their B. A/B. Sc/B. Com/BBA (Hons) result along with original certificates to the admissions office for confirmation in order to get an unconditional give letter after assertion of their results. Admission forms may be attained from the LSE City Campus.
MBA Professional Admission
The program is planned for complete time functioning operatives. Admission to the Lahore School’s MBA program for Professionals is controlled through an entry examination and interview procedure. A 4 year B. A/B. Sc/B. Com/B. B. A(Honors) degree with CGPA of 3. 0 / 1st Division is a essential pre-requisite for admission into the MBA Program for Specialists.
Premises and Facilities
Main Campus is a objective built campus, with educating and administration conveniences, libraries, gymnasium, playing fields and multiple cafeterias, which house the School’s Undergraduate programs, Graduate programs and Research Centers. The City Campus will serves as the admissions office for all degree programs of the school.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Lahore School of Economic Admission 2015.
Official Website: Lahore School of Economics