Lahore College for Women University, with a total time enrollment of about 8000 students and a educating faculty of more than 500 members, is the most renowned institutions of Pakistan. It admits students at the Intermediate, Graduate, Masters and Ph. D. levels.Founded in May 1922 as an advanced beginner residential college, college originally was housed in a creating on Hall Road, Lahore, with a strength of 60 students (25 boarders) and 13 staff members. By 1950, the college strength improved to 600 students and was altered to the current building on Jail Road, which was originally a school.
Important Admission Date for F.A/F.Sc/ICS/I.Com/Home Economics/General Science 2014 to 2016
- Admission Start from 04-08-2014 to 09-08-2014 to 4 PM
- Admission Test for English Literature should be held on 11-08-2014 from 10 AM to 11 AM
- Admission Test for Fine Arts 12 Aug from 10 AM to 11 AM
- 1st Merit list dispaly on 13 Aug
- Sport Trial and Interview 13 Aug at 9 AM
- For Disabled & Hafza Applicants 120 Aug at 9 AM
- For Financial Assistance 15-08-2014 at 9 AM
- Get Admission Form from Lahore College for Women University, Lahore
Department of Natural Sciences:
- Biotechnology & Microbiology
- Environmental Science
Department of Engineering, Technology & Management Sciences:
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Management Sciences
Department of Humanities, Islamic & Oriental Learning:
- Design & Visual Arts
- Fine Arts
- Islamic Studies
Department of Upcoming Academic Programs:
- Dept. of Architecture
- Dept. of Chinese
- Dept. of Public Policy and Administration
- Dept. of Textile and Interior Design
- Center of Faculty and Staff Development
- Center of Career Guidance and Job Placement
Ph.D. Program (After 18 years of Education):
- 18 years of education or 6 year education after HSSC/F. A/F. Sc. /Grade 12 only are entitled to apply for Ph. D. program.
- Students must affix one most current photograph along with attested duplicates of Matric, Inter and BS or MA I M. Sc, MS I M. Phil. Result Cards and certificate, copy of I. D. Card and Character Certificate.
General Terms and Conditions:
- Entry Test is required for all applicants, only those applicants will be entitled to appear for interview that moves the written test with 50% marks.
- All applicants are essential to bring their photograph, NIC Cards, delivery of forms at the time of written Test.
- It is essential for the admitted students to pass GAT-Subject before the approval of Synopsis.
- Applicant must read the Prospectus very carefully before completing out the form.
- Applicants working in Government I Semi-Government institutions have to submit NOC (No Objection Certificate) from concern organization.
Post-Graduate Program (MS):
This is a 2 year degree program with maximum 36 credit hours.The programme is divided in four semesters with two semester each year.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Lahore College for Women University Admission 2014.
Official Website: Lahore College for Women University