About Lahore College for Women University
Lahore College for Women University, with a total time enrollment of about 8000 students and a educating faculty of more than 500 members, is the most renowned institutions of Pakistan. It admits students at the Intermediate, Graduate, Masters and Ph. D. levels.Founded in May 1922 as an advanced beginner residential college, college originally was housed in a creating on Hall Road, Lahore, with a strength of 60 students (25 boarders) and 13 staff members. By 1950, the college strength improved to 600 students and was altered to the current building on Jail Road, which was originally a school.
Important Admission for F.Sc, Home Economics, General Science, I.COM, ICS(Statastic, Physics & Economic Group)
- Admission Start from 26-07-2013
- Last Date of Form Submission 05-08-2013 from 08:00 AM to 02:00 PM
- Interview for Sports Trial 13-08-2013 to 16-08-2013 at 09:00 AM
- Interviews for Disabled $ Hafiza Applicants 13-08-2013 at 09:00 AM
- Interviews for Financial Assistance 15-08-2013 at 09:00 AM
Important Admission Date for BS, BE, BBA, B.Com. BFA, B.ED and Ph.D
Schedule of BS Admission
- Admission Start from 23-09-210
- Last Date of Form Submission 30-09-2013
- List of Eligible Applicant for Test 02-10-2013 at 01:00 PM
- Display of 1st Merit List 07-10-2013 at 01:00 PM
- Beginning of Classes 21-102-2013
Schedule of Ph.d Admission
- Admission Start from 11-09-2013
- Admission Last is 30-09-2013 at 09:00 to 3:30
- List of Eligible Applicant for Written Test 01-10-2013 at 02:00 PM
- Written Test will held on 03-10-2013 at 11:00 PM
- List of Eligible Applicants for Interview 07-10-2013 at 10:00 AM
- Interview of Applicants who qualified test 09-07-2013 at 10:00 AM
- Display of First Merit List 11-10-2013 at 02:00PM
- Beginning of Classes 21-10-2013
Important Admission Date for Pharm-D
- Prospectus along with Admission Form available at University Campus 30-09-2013
- Last of Form Submission 15-10-2013
- Display of First Merit List 25-10-2013
- Last Date For Fee Submission 01-11-2013
- Display of 2nd Merit List 04-10-2013
- Last Date For Fee Submission 08-11-2013
- Schedule of Reserved Seat for Pharm-D Interview will be displayed on the University and Department Notic Board on 05-11-2013
- Beginning of Classes 02-12-2013
Important Admission Date for M.Phil in 2014-2016
- Prospectus along with Admission Form available for Admission to M.Phill from Admission Office 30-09-2013
- Last Date of Form Submission 15-10-2013 till 03:00 PM
- Written Test in relevant Subject in Department of Pharmacy 31-10-2013 at 10:00 PM
- List of Passed Applicants 08-11-2013
- Interview of Shortlised Candidates 11-11-2013 at 10:00 AM
- Display of Merit List 14-11-2013
- Last Date of Fee Submission 29-11-2013
- Beginning of Classes 16-12-2013
Department of Natural Sciences
- Biotechnology & Microbiology
- Environmental Science
Department of Engineering, Technology & Management Sciences
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Management Sciences
Department of Humanities, Islamic & Oriental Learning
- Design & Visual Arts
- Fine Arts
- Islamic Studies
Department of Upcoming Academic Programs
- Dept. of Architecture
- Dept. of Chinese
- Dept. of Public Policy and Administration
- Dept. of Textile and Interior Design
- Center of Faculty and Staff Development
- Center of Career Guidance and Job Placement
Ph.D. Program (After 18 years of Education)
- 18 years of education or 6 year education after HSSC/F. A/F. Sc. /Grade 12 only are entitled to apply for Ph. D. program.
- Students must affix one most current photograph along with attested duplicates of Matric, Inter and BS or MA I M. Sc, MS I M. Phil. Result Cards and certificate, copy of I. D. Card and Character Certificate.
General Terms and Conditions
- Entry Test is required for all applicants, only those applicants will be entitled to appear for interview that moves the written test with 50% marks.
- All applicants are essential to bring their photograph, NIC Cards, delivery of forms at the time of written Test.
- It is essential for the admitted students to pass GAT-Subject before the approval of Synopsis.
- Applicant must read the Prospectus very carefully before completing out the form.
- Applicants working in Government I Semi-Government institutions have to submit NOC (No Objection Certificate) from concern organization.
Post-Graduate Program (MS)
This is a 2 year degree program with maximum 36 credit hours.The programme is divided in four semesters with two semester each year.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Lahore College for Women University Admission 2013
Official Website: Lahore College for Women University