Lahore College for Women University, with a total time enrollment of about 8000 students and a educating faculty of more than 500 members, is the most renowned institutions of Pakistan. It admits students at the Intermediate, Graduate, Masters and Ph. D. levels.Founded in May 1922 as an advanced beginner residential college, college originally was housed in a creating on Hall Road, Lahore, with a strength of 60 students (25 boarders) and 13 staff members. By 1950, the college strength improved to 600 students and was altered to the current building on Jail Road, which was originally a school.
Important Admission Date for M.Sc Biotechnology 2 Years Self Support
- Admission Start from 1st Octo
- Last Date of Form Submission 10 Octo
- Display of Merit List 15 Octo
- Beginning of Classes 20 Octo from 2 PM to 5 Pm at Department
- Get Admission Form on payment of Rs 800/- in favor of Treasurer, LCWU
- Total Seat 40
Important Admission Date for M.Sc Chemistry 2 Year Afternoon Self-Supporting
- Admission Start frfom 24 Sep
- Last Date of Form Submission 02 Octo
- Display of 1st Merit List 10 Octo
- Beginning of Classes 20 Octo at 1:00 PM, Department of Chemistry
- Get Admission Form on payment of Rs 800
- Number of Seats 40
Important Admission Date for BS, BE, BBA, B.Com, BFA, B.Ed, MS, MFA, and Ph,D
- Admission Start from 25 August
- Form Submission Start from 15 Sep to 20 Sep
Entry Test Schedule
- BS Electrical Engineering UET Test is acceptable
- BFA (Graphic Desing, Visual Arts/Fine Arts, Textile Design, Interior Design 22 Sep at 09:00 AM
- BS English Literature 22 Sep at 11:30 AM
- Architecture 22 Sep at 01:00 PM
- ADE(B.Ed), 23 Sep at 09:00 AM
- Hafiza Quran/Disabled/Sports Basis 22 Sep at 09:00 AM
- Display of 1st Merit List 26 Sep at 03:00 PM
- Beginning of Classes 20 Octo
Important Admission Date for MS Program
- Form Submission Start from 08 Sep tp 12 Sep from 09:00 to 03:00 PM
- List of Eligible Applicants for written Test 16 Sep at 03:00 PM
- Entry Test 17 Sep and 18 Sep at 10:00 AM
- List of Eligible Applicants for Interview 22 Sep 03:00 PM
- Interview of Applicants 23 Sep at 10:00 AM
- Display of 1st Merit List 25 Sep at 03:00 PM
- Beginning of Classes 20 Octo
Important International Scholarship Date for Ph.D in Applied Psychology, Management Sciences, Design and Visual Arts, International Relation, Architecture, Textile and Interior Design, Education, English Literature, TESOL, Fine Arts, Statistic, Political Science, Gender and Development Studies, City and Regional Planning and Pakistan Studies
- Last Date of Form Submission 02 September
- Get Admission Form and Pay Bank Draft of Rs 500/- in favor of the Treasurer, Lahore College for Women University.
Important Admission Date for MA Tesol 2 Years
- Admission Start From 18 Aug
- Last Date of Form Submission 26 Aug
- Interview 2nd Sep
- Display of Merit List 09 Sep
- Orientation 25 Sep
- Venue: TESOL Department at 02:00 PM
- Beginning of Session 1st Octo
Important Admission Date for F.A/F.Sc/ICS/I.Com/Home Economics/General Science 2014 to 2016
- Admission Start from 04-08-2014 to 09-08-2014 to 4 PM
- Admission Test for English Literature should be held on 11-08-2014 from 10 AM to 11 AM
- Admission Test for Fine Arts 12 Aug from 10 AM to 11 AM
- 1st Merit list dispaly on 13 Aug
- Sport Trial and Interview 13 Aug at 9 AM
- For Disabled & Hafza Applicants 120 Aug at 9 AM
- For Financial Assistance 15-08-2014 at 9 AM
- Get Admission Form from Lahore College for Women University, Lahore
Department of Natural Sciences:
- Biotechnology & Microbiology
- Environmental Science
Department of Engineering, Technology & Management Sciences:
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Management Sciences
Department of Humanities, Islamic & Oriental Learning:
- Design & Visual Arts
- Fine Arts
- Islamic Studies
Department of Upcoming Academic Programs:
- Dept. of Architecture
- Dept. of Chinese
- Dept. of Public Policy and Administration
- Dept. of Textile and Interior Design
- Center of Faculty and Staff Development
- Center of Career Guidance and Job Placement
Ph.D. Program (After 18 years of Education):
- 18 years of education or 6 year education after HSSC/F. A/F. Sc. /Grade 12 only are entitled to apply for Ph. D. program.
- Students must affix one most current photograph along with attested duplicates of Matric, Inter and BS or MA I M. Sc, MS I M. Phil. Result Cards and certificate, copy of I. D. Card and Character Certificate.
General Terms and Conditions:
- Entry Test is required for all applicants, only those applicants will be entitled to appear for interview that moves the written test with 50% marks.
- All applicants are essential to bring their photograph, NIC Cards, delivery of forms at the time of written Test.
- It is essential for the admitted students to pass GAT-Subject before the approval of Synopsis.
- Applicant must read the Prospectus very carefully before completing out the form.
- Applicants working in Government I Semi-Government institutions have to submit NOC (No Objection Certificate) from concern organization.
Post-Graduate Program (MS):
This is a 2 year degree program with maximum 36 credit hours.The programme is divided in four semesters with two semester each year.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Lahore College for Women University Admission 2014.
Official Website: Lahore College for Women University