Introduction, LCWU Admission 2018 Last Date
Lahore College for Women University, with a total time enrollment of about 8000 students and an educating faculty of more than 500 members, is the most renowned institutions of Pakistan. LCWU Admission for students at the Intermediate, Graduate, Masters and Ph. D. levels.Founded in May 1922 as an advanced beginner residential college, college originally was housed in a creating on Hall Road, Lahore, with a strength of 60 students (25 boarders) and 13 staff members. By 1950, the college strength improved to 600 students and was altered to the current building on Jail Road, which was originally a school.
Important 2018 Fall Admission Date for BS, BBA, B.Com, BFA, B.ED, B.Arch, MSc, MS, MFA, Ph.D
- Admission Start from Sep 19
- Last Date of Form Submission Sep 22
- Display of 1st Merit List MSC Sep 26
- Beginning of Classes Octo 03
Important 2018 Admission Date for Weekend Ph.D Education
- Admission Start from Sep 14 to Sep 16
- List of Eligible Applicants or written Test Sep 18
- Written Test Sep 21
- List of Eligible Applicants for Interview Sep 22
- Interview of Applicants Sep 28
- Display of Merit List Sep 29
- Beginning oF Classes Octo 1 at 09:00
LCWU Admission, Departments:
Department of Natural Sciences:
- Biotechnology & Microbiology
- Environmental Science
Department of Engineering, Technology & Management Sciences:
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Management Sciences
Department of Humanities, Islamic & Oriental Learning:
- Design & Visual Arts
- Fine Arts
- Islamic Studies
Department of Upcoming Academic Programs:
- Dept. of Architecture
- Dept. of Chinese
- Dept. of Public Policy and Administration
- Dept. of Textile and Interior Design
- Center for Faculty and Staff Development
- Center of Career Guidance and Job Placement
Ph.D. Program (After 18 years of Education):
- 18 years of education or 6-year education after HSSC/F. A/F. Sc. /Grade 12 only are entitled to apply for Ph. D. program.
- Students must affix one most current photograph along with attested duplicates of Matric, Inter, and BS or MA I M. Sc, MS I M. Phil. Result Cards and certificate, copy of I. D. Card and Character Certificate.
LCWU Admission, General Terms, and Conditions:
- Entry Test is required for all applicants, only those applicants will be entitled to appear for an interview that moves the written test with 50% marks.
- All applicants are essential to bring their photograph, NIC Cards, delivery of forms at the time of written Test.
- It is essential for the admitted students to pass GAT-Subject before the approval of Synopsis.
- Applicant must read the Prospectus very carefully before completing out the form.
- Applicants working in Government I Semi-Government institutions have to submit NOC (No Objection Certificate) from concern organization.
Post-Graduate Program (MS):
This is a 2-year degree program with maximum 36 credit hours.The program is divided into four semesters with two semesters each year.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Lahore College for Women University Admission 2018.
Official Website: Lahore College for Women University