- Dept. of Applied Psychology
- Dept. of Economics
- Dept. of Gender and Development Studies
- Dept. of Home Economics
- Dept. of International Relations
- Dept. of Mass Communications
- Dept. of Political Science
Important Admission Date for M.Sc Chemistry 2 Year Afternoon Self-Supporting
- Admission Start frfom 24 Sep
- Last Date of Form Submission 02 Octo
- Display of 1st Merit List 10 Octo
- Beginning of Classes 20 Octo at 1:00 PM, Department of Chemistry
- Get Admission Form on payment of Rs 800
- Number of Seats 40
Important Admission Date for BS, BE, BBA, B.Com, BFA, B.Ed, MS, MFA, and Ph,D
- Admission Start from 25 August
- Form Submission Start from 15 Sep to 20 Sep
Entry Test Schedule:
- BS Electrical Engineering UET Test is acceptable
- BFA (Graphic Desing, Visual Arts/Fine Arts, Textile Design, Interior Design 22 Sep at 09:00 AM
- BS English Literature 22 Sep at 11:30 AM
- Architecture 22 Sep at 01:00 PM
- ADE(B.Ed), 23 Sep at 09:00 AM
- Hafiza Quran/Disabled/Sports Basis 22 Sep at 09:00 AM
- Display of 1st Merit List 26 Sep at 03:00 PM
- Beginning of Classes 20 Octo
Important Admission Date for BS English Literature, Mathematics, BBA, Economics, Education, Mass Communication, BFA(Craft and Textile Designing, MA in English Literature, Economics, Islamic Studies, Education
- Admission Start from 25 Aug
- Last Date of Form Submission 12 Sep only for MA Program
- List of Eligible Applicants for written test will be displayed 16 Sep at 1:00 PM
- Entry Test and Interview on 17 Sep
- Admission Schedule for BS will be announced later
Important International Scholarship Date for Ph.D in Applied Psychology, Management Sciences, Design and Visual Arts, International Relation, Architecture, Textile and Interior Design, Education, English Literature, TESOL, Fine Arts, Statistic, Political Science, Gender and Development Studies, City and Regional Planning and Pakistan Studies
- Last Date of Form Submission 02 September
- Get Admission Form and Pay Bank Draft of Rs 500/- in favor of the Treasurer, Lahore College for Women University.
Important Admission Date for MA Tesol 2 Years
- Admission Start From 18 Aug
- Last Date of Form Submission 26 Aug
- Interview 2nd Sep
- Display of Merit List 09 Sep
- Orientation 25 Sep
- Venue: TESOL Department at 02:00 PM
- Beginning of Session 1st Octo
Important Admission Date for F.A/F.Sc/ICS/I.Com/Home Economics/General Science 2014 to 2016
- Admission Start from 04-08-2014 to 09-08-2014 to 4 PM
- Admission Test for English Literature should be held on 11-08-2014 from 10 AM to 11 AM
- Admission Test for Fine Arts 12 Aug from 10 AM to 11 AM
- 1st Merit list dispaly on 13 Aug
- Sport Trial and Interview 13 Aug at 9 AM
- For Disabled & Hafza Applicants 120 Aug at 9 AM
- For Financial Assistance 15-08-2014 at 9 AM
- Get Admission Form from Lahore College for Women University, Lahore
General Rules and Regulations
Entrance to M. S. / M. Phil after graduation (16 years of education) shall be designed in accordance to the schedule publicized in the contributing newspapers. No applicaiton form shall be recognised after the due date and the lists of selected applicants will be exhibited on merit after the Written Test and the Interview. The preferred shall be essential to pay admission dues by the dates notified normally their seats shall stand terminated.
As per policy of the Higher Education Commission (HEC) for entrance to MS/M. Phil programs, only those applicant who meet the subsequent lowest criteria are entitled to apply for admission to MS/M. Phil programmes in LCWU Lahore:
- The students with 16 years of education (2 years BA/B. Sc. + 2 years M. A/M. Sc. or 4year BS in the related subject only).
- It is madatory for the admitted students to complete GAT-General before the submission of synopsis.
- M. Com students are not entitled to apply for MS Economics.
- Compartment circumstances are not entitled to apply.
Procedure for Application
- The applicants may acquire application forms along with prospectus from the bank talked about in the advertisement on the dates notified.
- They are necessary to submit white forms for Arts, blue forms for Science and individual forms for Reserved seats and write the words Reserved Seat in Red ink on the form.
- They are focused to affix the attested photocopies of the subsequent documents with the form:
- Matriculation Certificate (Two copies)
- Comprehensive Marks Card of FA/F. Sc. (Two copies)
- Provisional/Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended.
- NIC of applicants Father/Guardian.
- Monthly Income Certificate of Father/Guardian.
- The announcement at the back of the form must be signed by the applicant as well as by the parent.
- The candidate must not be above 35 years of age on the last date of the receipt of form.
- All the selected applicants are essential to deliver the original documents, one set of attested photo copies of these documents and 4 photographs at the time of depositing Lahore College for Women University dues.
- After payment of dues, the applicant will go to the teacher on duty and get her Roll No and section written at the back of her fee receipt which once designated cannot be changed.
- The determined applicants will be admitted provisionally and the Verification Committee of the Lahore College for Women University will make final admission after the verification of the documents. If at any period after the admission it happens to the knowledge of the professionals that the documents offered by the applicant are fake or there is a misstatement or clerical error in the documents, her admission will be terminated.
- Migration is not authorized.
For Bachelor Students
Total Fee for 1st Year
- BSC/ BA (Hons) 130,000
- Bsc (Hons Computing) 171,700
- Bsc (Hons Business) 217,800
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about LCWU Lahore Admission 2014.
Official Site: LCWU Lahore