LCWU Lahore Social Sciences
- Dept. of Applied Psychology
- Dept. of Economics
- Dept. of Gender and Development Studies
- Dept. of Home Economics
- Dept. of International Relations
- Dept. of Mass Communications
- Dept. of Political Science
Important Admission for FS.C, Home Economics, General Science, I.COM, ICS(Statastic, Physics & Economic Group)
- Admission Start from 26-07-2013
- Last Date of Form Submission 05-08-2013 from 08:00 AM to 02:00 PM
- Interview for Sports Trial 13-08-2013 to 16-08-2013 at 09:00 AM
- Interviews for Disabled $ Hafiza Applicants 13-08-2013 at 09:00 AM
- Interviews for Financial Assistance 15-08-2013 at 09:00 AM
Important Admission Date for BS, BE, BBA, B.Com. BFA, B.ED and Ph.D
Schedule of BS Admission
- Admission Start from 23-09-210
- Last Date of Form Submission 30-09-2013
- List of Eligible Applicant for Test 02-10-2013 at 01:00 PM
- Display of 1st Merit List 07-10-2013 at 01:00 PM
- Beginning of Classes 21-102-2013
Schedule of Ph.d Admission
- Admission Start from 11-09-2013
- Admission Last is 30-09-2013 at 09:00 to 3:30
- List of Eligible Applicant for Written Test 01-10-2013 at 02:00 PM
- Written Test will held on 03-10-2013 at 11:00 PM
- List of Eligible Applicants for Interview 07-10-2013 at 10:00 AM
- Interview of Applicants who qualified test 09-07-2013 at 10:00 AM
- Display of First Merit List 11-10-2013 at 02:00PM
- Beginning of Classes 21-10-2013
Important Admission Date for Pharm-D
- Prospectus along with Admission Form available at University Campus 30-09-2013
- Last of Form Submission 15-10-2013
- Display of First Merit List 25-10-2013
- Last Date For Fee Submission 01-11-2013
- Display of 2nd Merit List 04-10-2013
- Last Date For Fee Submission 08-11-2013
- Schedule of Reserved Seat for Pharm-D Interview will be displayed on the University and Department Notic Board on 05-11-2013
- Beginning of Classes 02-12-2013
General Rules and Regulations of Admission
Admission to M. S. / M. Phil after graduation (16 years of education) shall be designed in accordance to the schedule publicized in the contributing newspapers. No admission form shall be recognised after the due date and the lists of selected applicants will be exhibited on merit after the Written Test and the Interview. The preferred shall be essential to pay admission dues by the dates notified normally their seats shall stand terminated.
As per policy of the Higher Education Commission (HEC) for admission to MS/M. Phil programs, only those applicant who meet the subsequent lowest criteria are entitled to apply for admission to MS/M. Phil programmes in LCWU Lahore:
- The students with 16 years of education (2 years BA/B. Sc. + 2 years M. A/M. Sc. or 4year BS in the related subject only).
- It is madatory for the admitted students to complete GAT-General before the submission of synopsis.
- M. Com students are not entitled to apply for MS Economics.
- Compartment circumstances are not entitled to apply.
- The applicants may acquire admission forms along with prospectus from the bank talked about in the advertisement on the dates notified.
- They are necessary to submit white forms for Arts, blue forms for Science and individual forms for Reserved seats and write the words Reserved Seat in Red ink on the form.
- They are focused to affix the attested photocopies of the subsequent documents with the form:
- Matriculation Certificate (Two copies)
- Comprehensive Marks Card of FA/F. Sc. (Two copies)
- Provisional/Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended.
- NIC of applicants Father/Guardian.
- Monthly Income Certificate of Father/Guardian.
- The announcement at the back of the form must be signed by the applicant as well as by the parent.
- The candidate must not be above 35 years of age on the last date of the receipt of form.
- All the selected applicants are essential to deliver the original documents, one set of attested photo copies of these documents and 4 photographs at the time of depositing Lahore College for Women University dues.
- After payment of dues, the applicant will go to the teacher on duty and get her Roll No and section written at the back of her fee receipt which once designated cannot be changed.
- The determined applicants will be admitted provisionally and the Verification Committee of the Lahore College for Women University will make final admission after the verification of the documents. If at any period after the admission it happens to the knowledge of the professionals that the documents offered by the applicant are fake or there is a misstatement or clerical error in the documents, her admission will be terminated.
- Migration is not authorized.
For Bachelor Students
Total Fee for 1st Year
- BSC/ BA (Hons) 130,000
- Bsc (Hons Computing) 171,700
- Bsc (Hons Business) 217,800
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about LCWU Lahore Admission 2013.
Official Site: LCWU Lahore