Liaquat University Medical College Admission
Introduction, Liaquat University Medical College Admissions 2017:
Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences aspires to accomplish dominance as a top-tier world-class medical research and teaching university, making top notch healthcare carriers operating brilliance in every portion of the community. Every year Liaquat University Medical College announces admission in the month of Octo for medical programs.
Important Admission Date for M.Phil leading Ph.D. and Ph.D. Program in Anatomy & Cell Biology, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Pathology/Virology, Molecular Biology, Epidemiology & Public Health, Gastroenterology, Breast Surgery, Oncology, Dermatology
- Admission Start from 25 NOv
- Last Date of Form Submission 08 Dec
- Get Admission Form on payment of Rs 2,500/- in favour of Vice Chancellor, LUMHS Jamshoro.
- Applicant must pass GAT-General with 50% in NTS or LUMHS Entry Test FOR M.Phil
Important Admission Date for BS Nursing
- Admission Start from 05 Nov
- Last Date of Form Submission 25 Nov
- Admit Card Issue from 02 Dec
- Entry Test should be held on 09 Dec
Important Admission Date for BS Biomedical Engineering
- Admission Start from 27 Octo to 17 Nov
- Last Date of Form Submission 21 Nov
- Get Admission Form on payment of Rs 12,00 though Bank Chalan in favour of IBT LUMHS
Important Admission Date for Postgraduate Degree/Diploma, CPSP, Training Programs
- Admission Start from 13 Octo
- Last Date of Form Ssubmissionat Postgraduate Medical Centre, LUMHS 30 Octo
- Display of Eligible Applicants 07 Nov
- Issuance of Admit Slip with Dates and Venue of the Entry Test 20 Nov
- Entry Test for M.phil/M.Sc/MPH/Diploma and MCPS will Start 01 Dec
- M.D/M.S Part-I Examination for Degree Courses 17 Dec
- Day one Ceremony for Successful Applicants 01 Jan
- Beginning of Session 01 Jan
- Get Admission Form on payment of Rs 25,00 from Postgraduate Medical Centre, LUMHS Jamshoro
Liaquat University Medical College Fee Structure for Locals Pakistani:
- Degree Courses Rs 40,000 per year
- Diploma Courses/MCPS Rs 20,000 per year
- Degree/Diploma Courses $10,000 per year
Important Admission Date for MBBS/BDS
- Admission Start from 10-09-2014
- Last Date of Form Submission 30-09-2014
- Entry Test should be held on 19-10-2014
Get Admission Form on payment of Rs 600/- from following branches of HBL:
- University of Sindh Old Campus Hyderabad
- Saddar, Hyderabad
- Jail Road, Hyderabad
- Qasimabad, Hyderabad
- Shaheed Benazirabad PUMHS
- LUMHS Sub Branch Jamshoro
- Tando Mohammad Khan
- Tando Allayar
- Jinnah Postgraduate Medical Centre Karachi
Important Admission Date for Online Diploma in Family Health Care 2014-2015
- Application Processing Fee Rs 2,000/-
- Registration Fee Rs 1200/-
- Examination Fee Rs 22,30 with late Fee Rs 25,30/-
- Workshop Fee Rs 6,000
- Total Seats 100
- Duration 1 Years
- Get Admission Form and pay Rs 2000/- along with documents challan for in favor of DFHC LUMHS.
- Fee Submitted online in account no. 0072 79 0107740 3 from Pakistan/ PK36 HABB 0000 7279 0107 740 3 from Aboard, HBL, Sindh University Branch LUMSH Jamshoro.
- After Admission applicant sends pay order/bank draft of Rs 37,200 a full fee except examination fee.
- The application also sent 2 installment 1st is Rs 22,200 and 2nd of Rs 15,000 before a start of Second Session.
Liaquat University Medical College Departments:
- Pulmonology/Chest Medicine
- Family Medicine
- Nuclear Medicine
- General Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery & Traumatology (DOST)
- Paediatric Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- Neuro Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology (ObGyn)
- Otorhinolaryingology (ENT)
- Radio Diagnosis & Imaging
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Vascular Surgery
- Institute of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Sciences
- Molecular Biology
- Human Genetics
- Forensic Medicine & Toxicology
- Institute of Biomedical Technology
- Community Health Sciences
- National School of Nursing
- Medical Education
- Paramedical Sciences
- Eastern Medicine
Department of Medicine
The Department of Medicine, LUMHS Jamshoro, Sindh, Pakistan, is committed to promoting excellence in teaching and research in order to produce competent and confident medical graduates as well as postgraduates who will take responsibility for their continued professional development.
The purpose of the undergraduate program foremost to the degree of MBBS is to educate students in the principles and practice’s of Medicine and to present them with the flexibility to continue studying after graduation. A variety of educating methods is used to include things like Lectures, Tutorials, Presentations, Projects, Case studies, Ward rounds, Out patient clinics and periods of self-directed learning. Summative assessment methods include written exams, oral exams, clinical exams and constant assessment.
Liaquat University Medical College, Institute of Biomedical Technology:
Institute of Biomedical Technology established in 2009. Higher Education Commission Islamabad sanctioned a project to establish Biomedical Equipment Repair Workshop in 2006. The main object of the project was to provide technical assistance, troubleshooting and maintenance of biomedical equipment at public sector organizations. Looking at the dire need of technologists, Biomedical Workshop was converted into Institute of Biomedical Technology in February 2009. The Institute of Biomedical Technology is unique in is existence to provide training in such a dynamic field.
Liaquat University Medical College:
Journal of LUMHS Jamshoro, Pakistan, publishes original manuscripts, case reports and reviews on topics related to medical and health sciences. LUMHS is acknowledged by Higher Education Commission of Pakistan, Islamabad (HEC), Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC) and involved in Index Medicus for WHO Eastern Mediterranean Region (IMEMR) and also Embase. JLUMHS is partially sponsored by Higher Education Commission of Pakistan.
Get latest updates of Admission of LUMHS Jamshoro
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions details. We provide the best information about LUMHS Jamshoro Admissions 2016.
Official Website: Liaquat University of Medical and Health Sciences