Liaquat National Hospital and Medical College Admission 2015
LNMC situated at the core of the city is the most significant non-public sector tertiary care hospital providing the contemporary society for the previous 56 years. This non-profit corporation overlaying an region of almost 53 acres, began with 4 outpatient providers and fifty beds, has now roughly 700 beds with thirty medical and surgical specialties offering equally inpatient and outpatient companies maintaining the traditions of offering known health care conveniences.
Liaquat College of Medicine & Dentistry Karachi
Important 2015 Admission Date for MBBS & BDS
- Last Date of Form Submission Sep 22
- Entry Test Octo 1st
- Get Admission Form on Rs 1000/- or pay Bank Draft of Rs 1200/- in favor of LCMD.
Department of Diagnostics:
- Haematology / Blood Bank
Department of Medical:
- Accident & Emergency
- General Medicine
- Gynaecology & Obstetrics
- Infection Diseases
- Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation
- Pulmonary Medicine
Department of Surgical:
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- General Surgery
- Paediatric Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- Ear, Nose, Throat (oto-rhino-laryngology), Head & Neck Surgery
- Vascular Surgery
Department of Clinical Support:
- Academic Council
- Food & Nutrition
- Skills Lab
- Social Services
- School of Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation
Admission for Liquat College of Nursing:
Application Forms and Prospectus are accessible from Current administration Block LNMC College of Nursing on transaction of For BSc. N Program and BSc N (post RN). Rs. 1500/- for Common Nursing & Pupil Midwife Nurse Midwife Course Rs seven-hundred/-
Eligibility for BSc. Nursing::
- Have finished Higher Secondary School Certificate (Intermediate Pre-Medical) with minimal fifty fivepercent marks.
- Male and Female applicants are both entitled to fill out an application with age restriction of 17-30 years
Eligibility Post RN BSc Nursing:
- Have finished 3 years General Nursing Diploma Program
- Up to date PNC registration
- 2 years expertise as Signed up Nurse from any identified hospital
- 1 year expertise as Registered Nurse and 1 year specialization in any nursing discipline
- Both male and female applicants can apply
Eligibility for Female General Nursing Diploma Program:
- Have Finished FSC (Intermediate Pre Medical) with minimal of 50% marks AND ALSO Metric Science (Physics, Chemistry and Biology is required subjects) with fifty fivepercent Marks
- Female applicants are entitled to apply (Age limit 17-30 years)
Eligibility of Nurse Midwifery Program:
- Have finished RN diploma
Eligibility for Pupil Midwifery Program:
- Have finished Matriculation with forty fivepercent marks
- Female applicants are entitled to apply (Age limit 17-30 years).
Eligibility for MBBS:
Those applicants how have exceeded FSc (Pre-Medical) or Comparative annual or ancillary examination 2010 and annual exam of 2011 having anchored at minimum 60% marks.
Applicants waiting for result of FSc (Pre-Medical) annual examination 2011 can also apply but they have to post a certificate from their LNMC that he/she will secure at least 60% marks in the Intermediate (pre-medical) yearly examination 2011.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about LNMC Admission 2015.
Official Site: LNMC