The mission of university is to promote superiority in health professional education and research, to instruct and train undergraduate and graduate students of medical and health sciences in compliance with maximum professional standards and ethical values and to match the healthcare demands of the community through dissemination of know-how and company.
Important Admission Date for M.Phil leading Ph.d and Phd Program in Anatomy & Cell Biology, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Pathology/Virology, Molecular Biology, Epidemiology & Public Health, Gastroenterology, Breast Surgery, Oncology, Dermatology
- Admission Start from 25 NOv
- Last Date of Form Submission 08 Dec
- Get Admission Form on payment of Rs 2,500/- in favour of Vice Chancellor, LUMHS Jamshoro.
- Applicant must pass GAT-General with 50% in NTS or LUMHS Entry Test FOR M.Phil
Important Admission Date for BS Biomedical Engineering
- Admission Start from 27 Octo to 17 Nov
- Last Date of Form Submission 21 Nov
- Get Admission Form on payment of Rs 12,00 though Bank Chalan in favour of IBT LUMHS
Important Admission Date for Postgraduate Degree/Diploma, CPSP, Training Programs
- Admission Start from 13 Octo
- Last Date of Form Ssubmissionat Postgraduate Medical Centre, LUMHS 30 Octo
- Display of Eligible Applicants 07 Nov
- Issuance of Admit Slip with Dates and Venue of the Entry Test 20 Nov
- Entry Test for M.phil/M.Sc/MPH/Diploma and MCPS will Start 01 Dec
- M.D/M.S Part-I Examination for Degree Courses 17 Dec
- Day one Ceremony for Successful Applicants 01 Jan
- Beginning of Session 01 Jan
- Get Admission Form on payment of Rs 25,00 from Postgraduate Medical Centre, LUMHS Jamshoro
Fee Structure for Locals Pakistani:
- Degree Courses Rs 40,000 per year
- Diploma Courses/MCPS Rs 20,000 per year
- Degree/Diploma Courses $10,000 per year
Important Admission Date for MBBS/BDS
- Admission Start from 10-09-2014
- Last Date of Form Submission 30-09-2014
- Entry Test should be held on 19-10-2014
Get Admission Form on payment of Rs 600/- from following branches of HBL:
- University of Sindh Old Campus Hyderabad
- Saddar, Hyderabad
- Jail Road, Hyderabad
- Qasimabad, Hyderabad
- Shaheed Benazirabad PUMHS
- LUMHS Sub Branch Jamshoro
- Tando MOhammad Khan
- Tando Allayar
- Jinnah Postgraduate Medical Centre Karachi
Important Admission Date for Online Diploma in Family Health Care 2014-2015
- Application Processing Fee Rs 2,000/-
- Regisration Fee Rs 1200/-
- Examination Fee Rs 22,30 with late Fee Rs 25,30/-
- Workshope Fee Rs 6,000
- Total Seats 100
- Duration 1 Years
- Get Admission Form and pay Rs 2000/- along with docuemtns challan for in favor of DFHC LUMHS.
- Fee Submitted online in account no. 0072 79 0107740 3 from Pakistan/ PK36 HABB 0000 7279 0107 740 3 from Aboard, HBL, Sindh University Bracch LUMSH Jamshoro.
- After Admission applicant send pay order/bank draft of Rs 37,200 a full fee except examination fee.
- Application also sent 2 installement 1st is Rs 22,200 and 2nd of Rs 15,000 before start of Second Session.
Department of Paediatrics:
The Department of Medicin, Sindh, Pakistan, is determined to offering quality in educating and research in order to generate competent and confident medical graduates and also postgraduates who will take accountability for their ongoing professional development.
The purpose of the undergraduate program foremost to the degree of MBBS is to educate students in the principles and practice’s of Medicine and to present them with the flexibility to continue studying beyond graduation. A variety of educating methods are used to include things like Lectures, Tutorials, Presentations, Projects, Case studies, Ward rounds, Out patient clinics and periods of self directed learning. Summative assessment methods include written exams, oral exams, clinical exams and constant assessment
Department of Surgery:
The Department of Surgery of University, Sindh, Pakistan, takes the training of residents and medical students one of its greatest priorities. Its informative objectives for under-graduate and post-graduate surgical medical education are attained by offering ongoing educational services, by implementing & evaluating educational improvements, and by conducting educational research to improve the quality of the medical education process. The Department interests to encourage a constructive and successful educational environment for faculty, surgical residents and undergraduate as well as postgraduate medical students. The department offers collaborative educational packages for medical students, residents and fellows.
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology:
The Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology (ObGyn), University, Jamshoro is fully commited to a procedure-oriented, team-driven, multidisciplinary technique to women’s health that underscores studying and research.
The objective of ObGyn is 3-fold, to preserve itself as a priceless asset to the University, it’s related teaching hospital and its organize partners through Comprehensive clinical care, Dynamic graduate and post graduate educational programs and Progressive research studies.
Institute of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Sciences:
The Institute of Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation Sciences, LUMHS, Jamshoro has been organized in February, 2009 under the powerful management of Prof. Dr. Noshad A. Shaikh, Vice Chancellor of University.
There was dreadful want of towards this Institution to provide qualitative medical education interacting with physical therapy for alleviating pain, re-gaining durability and restoring function after serious injuries, illness and surgery. The course of B. S Physiotherapy is of 04 (four) years. It comprises of practical knowledge of physiotherapy by towards an independent O. P. D. offering occasion of studying by doing practical work to the students of the LUMHS Jamshoro.
Entry Test Result/ Merit List 2015:
- Merit list will be updated soon.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about LUMHS Jamshoro Admission 2015.
Official Site: LUMHS Jamshoro