MMDC Multan Departments
Important Admission Date for 6TH MBBS and BDS 2013-2014 and Post RN BSc Nursing Sear Avialable 40 Admission
- Start from 01-11-2013
- Last Date of Form Submission 11-11-2013
- Interview/ Aptitude Test 16-11-2013 and 17-11-2013
- Fee Payment should be submit in 7 day after the Final Selection
- Beginning of Classes according to Govt of Punjab Notification
- Sent Complete Application Form with UHS Entry Test Result to Principal Multan Medical & Dental College, Multan
- Submit your Admission Form wil Draft of Rs 4500/- for MBBS/ BDS
- Prospectus will avialable at Fee of Rs 1500/-
- Student also get Prospectus through post by sending bank draft of Rs 1700/- in favour of MUltan Medical and Dental College, Multan.
Important Admission Date for DPT Session 2013-14
- Admission Start form 20-11-2013
- Last Date of FOrm Submission 30-11-2013
- Interview and Aptitude Test will be held on 07-12-2013
- Student and Parents Oreintation Day 16-12-2013
- Admission Form alongwith Prospectus will be available at Rs 1000/- for DPT. or send through bank draft of Rs 1200/- in favour of Multan College of Physiotherapy Multan.
Anatomy is the most ancient medical discipline, includes the study of biological structure at several levels.
The programs of Anatomy handles all aspects of cell biology, Gross and Microscopic Anatomy, Embryology and Neuro-anatomy. The study of cell biology comprises of light and electron microscopic structures and function of cells with special reference to walls, organelles, inclusions, metabolism, transport, division, growth, aging and cell focus. Gross Anatomy handles the study of structure and functions of human organ systems and their relative to each other. Practical knowledge would be gathered by dissection of human body and study with the assist of models, specimens, charts and histologic slides would help the students to acquire clear aspects of Anatomy.
Biochemistry retains a key position in the curricula of MMDC Multan and is 1 of the simple principal knowledge subjects for very first professional medical students. Biochemistry is being developed with astonishing rapidity and present efflorescence in the knowledge in this subject has necessitated that it should be learned individually from Physiology. A sound and extensive learning of Biochemistry helps a medical student to comprehend Medicine and Pathology clearly and specifically.
This web page is developed to introduce the site visitors and students to our department educating mission and our vision of Physiology.The department is embedded in faculty of basic health sciences division of MMDC Multan. Through the concerted effort of faculty, students and staff this department gives the knowledge of human body function through an realizing of cells, organs and systems.
Prescription creating by a physician and surgeon is an art which is bestowed upon the doctors by the sound expertise of pharmacology which is a science troubled with knowledge of acquiring and implementing the drugs on various diseases. There is a ongoing quest accomplish superiority in treatment of specific diseases. Careful study of this science by doctors makes them good and flourishing Physicians.
The department of Pathology is headed by Dr. Riaz Ahmad Bhutta and is positively concerned in both undergraduate (MBBS and BDS) and postgraduate teaching programmes. The department of pathology is composed 4 independent sections namely, Histopathology, Haematology, Microbiology and Chemical Pathology.
It is that branch of medicine which bargains with the application of information & principles of medicine for the requirements of law both civil and criminal. Absolutely it is mainly related with the conditions of physical assaults and postmortem examinations which includes the cases of poisonings whether homicidal, accidental or suicidal.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about MMDC Multan Admission 2014.
Official Site: MMDC Multan