About Mohammad Ali Jinnah University
Mohammad Ali Jinnah University is chartered by the Government of Sindh as a extensive institution, authorized to honor attained or honorary degrees at all ranges, from Associate to Doctorate, in all disciplines, starting from Accounting to Zoology. The Mohammad Ali Jinnah University practices the American system of education. It fulfills all the per-requisites and degree conditions equivalent to any good approved foreign university.
Important Spring Admission Date for Bachelor Programs, MBA Programs, Master Program and Doctoral Porgrams
- Admission Start from 17-11-2013
- Last Date of Form Submission 26-12-2013
- Admission Test will be held of All Programs 14-12-2013, 28-12-2013 and 29-12-2013
- Dispatch of Letters for Undergraduates 01-01-2014
- MS Cases COndsideration 02-01-2013 and 03-01-2014
- Interview will held for only Ph.d Students 07-01-2013 and 08-01-2014
- Dispatch offered Letter for MS/Ph.d 11-11-2014
- Last Date of Fee Submission 17-01-2014
- Orientation of New Intake 15-02-2014
- Beginning of Classes 17-02-2014
Faculty of Engineering
- Department of Electronic Engineering
- BS Electronic Engineering
- MS Electronic Engineering
- MS Computer Engineering
- PhD Electronic Engineering
- PhD Computer Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- BS Mechanical Engineering
- MS Engineering Management
Faculty of Computing
- Department of Computer Science
- BS Computer Science
- MCS Computer Science
- MS Computer Science
- PhD Computer Science
- Department of Bio Informatics
- BS Bioinformatics
- MS Bioinformatics
- PhD Bioinformatics
Faculty of Management & Social Sciences
- Department of Management Sciences
- BS Finance and Economics
- MBA Professional
- MS Management Sciences
- Higher Secondary School Certificate or Comparative with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/Computer Science acquiring a minimum of 60% marks in get worse
- Diploma of Associate Engineer Examination in Electrical / Electronics acquiring at least 70% get worse marks.
- Admission Analyze.
Admission Requirements for BBA
- Higher Secondary School Certificate or Comparative securing a minimum of 45% grades in aggregate
- Admission Test
- MAJU gives the subsequent scholarships to its students.
Admission Requirements for MS
- 16 years of education contributing to BS/BE in Engineering.
- BS/M. Sc. in Electronics / Physics / Mathematics / Computer Sciences or comparative.
- Minimum 1st Division or 2. 5 CGPA on the Scale of 4. 00.
- Admission Test.
Admission Requirements for MS Computer
- A minimal of 16 years of education contributing to BS/M. Sc degree in Computer Science.
- 16 years science or engineering graduated (BS/BE in Engineering M. Sc in Electronics/ Physics/ Mathematics or equivalent) are entitled to apply but they have to comprehensive deficit.
- Minimum first Division or 2. 50 CGPA on the Scale of 4. 00.
- Admission Test.
This scholarship comparative to 75% of tuition fee is honored to undergraduate students acquiring 85% marks in Board or Mohammad Ali Jinnah University examination in the yearly system of education. For students acquiring 75% marks the scholarship is comparative to 50% of tuition fee. Students availing this scholarship require to retain a GPA of 3. 75 and 3. 5 or above, respectively, with total academic load (minimal 15 SCH) in order to proceed the scholarship in the following semester.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Australia College of Theology Admission 2014.
Official Site: Mohammad Ali Jinnah University