Muhammad Medical College Mirpurkhas Sindh Admission
Introduction, Muhammad Medical College Mirpurkhas Sindh Admission 2016
Muhammad Medical College Mirpurkhas Sindh Admission section, contrary Ratanabad Railway rail station close to the main bus endure Each department has its unique museum, lab and tutorial room, which are effectively outfitted and interesting.
Guidelines and Rules for Admission:
The College Academic Council has established an entrance cell. The cell will be responsible for all matters pertaining to admissions e.g. admission test, interviews and selection of candidates. The Cell provides guidance to parents and students. Admissions will be strictly dealt on Merit basis. After the completion of the admission process, the list of selected candidates will be exhibited on college notice board. Students can also contact college office for their results. Failure to submit full fees within 48 hours of the announcement of results may cause a withdrawal of an offer of admission. The decision of MMC will be final.
- Entrance Fee Rs 55,000 first time paid
- Student Activites Rs 145,000
- Tuition Fee 1st Year Rs 525,000
- Fee AT the time of Admission Rs 725,0000 + Tax
- Tuition Fee for 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th year Rs 550,000 + Tax
- Hostel Fee without meal Rs 5000/-
- Entrance Office
- MMC, P.O. Box No. 61, Hyderabad Road, Ratanabad, Mirpurkhas, Sindh, Pakistan.
- +92 (0)233-509948
Entry Test Result/ Merit List 2016:
- Merit list will be updated soon.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Entrance and details. We provide the best information about Muhammad Medical College Mirpurkhas Sindh Admission 2016.
Official Site: Muhammad Medical College Mirpurkhas Sindh