Fast University Spring Admissions 2015
- Those who have taken the HSSC or an equivalent examination and are awaiting result are also eligible to apply.
- The four-year undergraduate programs of full time study are divided into eight semesters. You have easily get access to Fast University Islamabad.
Important Admission Date Ph.D Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Management Sciences, Mathematics
- Last Date of Form Submission 31st Jan
Important 2014 Admission Date for BBA, BS, MBA, MS and PhD
- Admission Start from 9th June
- Last Date of Form Submission 30th June
- Admission Test will be held on 1st July to 7th July
- Display of Merit List of Selected Applicants 19th July for BBA, BS and 12th July for MBA, MS, Ph.D
- Interviews for MBA, MS and PhD held from 15 July to 17 July
- Admission Formalities for BBA & BS is from 21 July to 24 July and 28 July to 30 July for MBA, MS and Ph.D
Eligibility & Selection Criteria (Undergraduate)
- At least 60% marks in Matriculation or an equivalent examination AND
- Passed the HSSC or an equivalent examination.
- Merit list prepared by assigning 30% weight to Matriculation marks (or equivalent exam) and 70% to score obtained in the Admission Test.
- Selection on the basis of SAT score.
- Combined score of 1,500 or more in the SAT-I examination.
Eligibility & Selection Criteria (Graduate)
MBA (1 1/2 year)
- BBA or an equivalent degree from a recognized FAST University Lahore received after 16 years of education with at least 60% marks or CGPA of at least 2.0.
- 50% weight.
Performance in any one of the following tests
- NU MBA (1½-year) Admission Test .
- At least 1,800 score (out of 2,400) in International GRE ANDat least 4 out of 6 in analytical writing (50% weight Performance in group discussion/ interview).
Admission Applicant for Regular Candidates
The procedure for admission is as follows:
- The Admission Application Form can be filled online by following the instructions.
- The online system assigns a unique Application Reference Number (ARN) to each applicant, which must be noted for later use.
The applicant should then visit the campus, where the entrance test is to be taken, along with the following:
- Two recently taken (3 cm x 2 cm) colour photographs.
- Copy of CNIC or Form-B issued by NADRA (National Database Registration Authority).
- Application processing fee of Rs 1,000. This fee includes entrance test fee for taking one test.
- Additional Fee of Rs 500 is payable for each type of entrance Test. For example, for taking both the BBA and the BS tests, or for taking both the MS (CS) and MS (SPM) tests.
Required Educational Documents:
For Undergraduate Admission:
- Original and copy of Matric/O-level Certificate.
- Original and copy of Intermediate/A-level Certificate or Roll Number Slip.
For Graduate Admission:
- Original and copy of all educational Certificates/Degrees.
- The applicant will be required to sign a declaration confirming that the information provided in the Application Form by him/her is correct.
- Upon payment of the Application Processing and entrance Test Fee(s), the applicant shall receive a duly signed ADMIT CARD bearing the applicant’s TEST ROLL NUMBER and a copy of the Prospectus.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about University Admissions 2014.
Official Website: FAST University
Founded: July 1, 2000