Introduction, NFC Faisalabad Admission 2017:
NFC Institute of Engineering & Fertilizer Research is envisaged to expand as a present day facility of superiority for investigation and advancement in the fields of sciences, engineering, and technologies. NFC Faisalabad admission is determined by the supply of intellectual command and to emerge as a beacon of light for the country’s scientific and technological progress and requirements.
Important 2016 Admission Date for MSc Chemical Engineering, BSc Engineering in Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical, Civil, BSCS, BBA
- Last Date of Form Submission Octo 17
NFC Faisalabad Admission, Departments:
Bachelor’s Degree Program in Chemical ENG:
Chemical Engineering department provides 4-year bachelor degree program in Chemical Engineering. The programs at the undergraduate level aspire at offering the students a broad-based education with an emphasis on theory and exercise of Chemical Engineering always keeping in opinions the current and future conditions of the country.
Master’s Degree Program in Chemical ENG:
In obtain to match the developing demand of professionals in different technologies, there is a want for the professional advancement of engineers to continue them informed with the new improvements in contemporary technologies. By always keeping this perspective in thoughts Chemical Engineering department has started out Masters Degree Program in Chemical Engineering with specialization in Process engineering, Industrial pollution control engineering, Bio-chemical engineering & in Computer aided design engineering.
Bachelor’s Degree of Electrical ENG:
The department team has a company and unswerving objective to get ready dexterous and up to the make technical cohorts possessing a relevant theoretical awareness bank studded with the spice of thought to the functional industrial scenario. The habitual classroom studying is well assisted by:
Bachelor’s Degree of Mechanical ENG:
Mechanical engineering is a quite broad field of engineering that requires the application of physical principles for analysis, design, making, and preservation of mechanical systems. The procedure of mechanical engineering can be as uncomplicated as the design of a wheel or as elaborate as the optimization of a turbocharged engine for speed. It can be as compact as the sawing of a nano-sized gear or as large as the assembly of a supertanker used to carry oil all-around the world.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science:
The B. Sc. Computer Science program owes its breakthrough to the often raising demand for professionals with abilities in Computer Sciences & Information Technology. It has been intended to offer you a blend of computers, communication technologies and other details retrieving/processing tools in purchase to give the students with the practical abilities to enter the world of possibilities. Computer Science curriculum is allied to the application of computers to a wide assortment of problems.
Bachelor’s Degree of Civil ENG:
Have you ever considered how do skyscrapers endure in powerful and sturdy winds of urban landscape or how do dams occur together to hold a huge amount of waters in utter “silence”? Why do our car auto tires sound far better on carpeted roads? Who built the “Pyramids of Giza” or “Taj Mahal”? The response to these ever craving questions is smothered by a simple word, “Civil Engineering”.
Bachelor’s Degree of Basic and Applied Sciences:
Basic, or pure, science is mainly linked with the advancement of theories (or as they are usually called models) setting up interactions between phenomena and the universe. When they are completely validated, these theories (hypotheses, models) become the working laws or principles of science.
IT Skill Development Division
NFC Institute of Engineering and Fertilizer Research has commenced professional training courses for fulfilling the gap in between IT training requirements of the industry and employees abilities. Focus of these training is to train beyond certifications and to offer hands on training to the students and professionals. We give programs in a friendly and support studying environment with special emphasis on “hands-on” training.
R & D Development
Research & Development performs an essential role in the country’s growth & development. Being an agricultural country, fertilizers play a crucial role in the development and extension of the agricultural sector in Pakistan.
- Examining local and brought in raw products
- Examining of chemicals, lubricants and other auxiliary materials used in fertilizer industry
- Examining, checking and evaluation of fertilizer products
- Suggesting technological improvements to manufacturing units.
- Offer technical advisory expertise to the chemical industry.
- To market and enhance indigenous technological abilities.
NFC Faisalabad Admission:
Who can Apply?
A candidate for admission to any B. Sc. Degree Program in Chemical, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil Engineering, B. Sc. (Honors) Computer Science and Bachelor of Business Administration must satisfy the subsequent conditions;
- UET Combined Entry Test: Candidates should have made an appearance in the entry test organized by UET for that distinct academic session in which he searches for admission.
- Entry test [SAT or IB&M (UET Lahore) admission test] for BBA only.
- Domicile Certificate: Candidate should be a bonafide resident of the area from where he seeks admission. (Domicile certificate of the candidate is acceptable only). Applicants applying on Balochistan seats, the domicile certificate of the father featuring the applicant as his son/daughter of fewer than 21 years of age.
- Medical Fitness: Candidate should meet the conditions of health & eye sight prescribed by doctors in Medical Certificate. (Medical Certificate will be available to admitted applicants only)
- Age Restrictions: There is no age stops for candidates seeking admission to any Bachelor / Master Degree programs.
- Gender Discriminations: Both males & females are entitled to apply to any category apart from category ‘J’ which is reserved for female applicants only.
- F. Sc. (Pre-Engineering) or Equivalent
- Candidates should have exceeded the Intermediate Examination with Chemistry, Mathematics & Physics (Pre-Engineering) from Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education of Pakistan and/or equivalent examination acknowledged by UET Lahore.
- Nonetheless, Intermediate, Examination with Physics, Mathematics, (Computer Science or Statistics) shall be satisfactory only for admission in Computer Science.
- Candidates should have attained at least 60% marks in F. Sc. /F. A/ICS/DAE/B. Sc. examination excluding Sports/Hafiz-e-Quran marks.
Diploma of Associate Engineering (DAE)
Candidates holding a Diploma of Associate Engineer, DAE, can apply to their reserved seats in relevant technology only. Subsequent are the list of related diplomas applicable in the particular departments.
- Electrical Engineering
- Diploma in Electrical Technology
- Diploma in Electronics Technology
- Diploma in Instrument Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma in Mechanical Technology
- Diploma in Auto & Diesel Technology
- Diploma in Refrigeration & Airconditioning Technology
Candidate should have exceeded DAE examination from Board of Technical Education, receiving at least 60% marks.
NFC Faisalabad Admission Fee Structure:
|Once in Four Years|
|IEFR Security (Refundable)||
|Library Security (Refundable)||
|Document Verification Fee||
|Final Year Project & Local Fabrication Charges||
|University Registration & Processing Fee||
|Application Processing Fee (Non Refundable)||
|IEFR Directory/Diary Contribution||
|Industrial Liaison Share||
|Research/Technical Activities Charges||
|Contribution for Co-curricular Activities||
|Assessment & Evaluation Fee||
|Library Membership Fee||
|LAN/WAN Facility & Accessories Procurement||
|Quarterly Tuition Fee @ 7350/- Per Month||
|GRAND TOTAL (At the time of submission of application)||
Library takes on an essential role in any informative, research & advancement institutes and behaves as a place where one gets 1st hand knowledge from the expertise of others. IE&FR main library strives to provide quality resources and services to support the courses of the Institute and to meet the learning and details requirements of students, faculty, staff and community members.
Library has a assortment of more than 10000 specialised books, reports, intending of seminars / workshops and management meetings etc., comprising technical reports on chemical, electrical and mechanical engineering, computer science, environmental sciences & topics related to fertilizers.
Get latest updates NFC Faisalabad Admission
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about NFC Faisalabad Admission 2017.
Official Website: NFC Institute of Engineering and Fertilizer