About Nishtar Medical College
Nishtar Medical College is a medical school situated in Multan, Punjab, Pakistan. It is referred to as after Sardar Abdur Rab Nishtar, a famous associate of Father of the Nation Mohammad Ali Jinnah and the then Governor of Punjab province. It is one of the highest regarded medical schools of the country. The the greater part of the degrees it honours are in the fields of Medicine (MBBS) and Dentistry (BDS).
Nishtar Medical College Departments
Nishtar Medical College has the subsequent departments:
Nishtar Medical College Basic Health Sciences departments
- Department of Anatomy
- Department of Physiology
- Department of Biochemistry
- Department of Behavioral Medicine
- Department of Forensic Medicine
- Department of Pathology
- Department of Pharmacology
- Department of Community Medicine
Nishtar Medical College Clinical Health Sciences departments
- Department of Medicine
- Department of Surgery
- Department of Pediatrics
- Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Department of Ophthalmology
- Department of Otolaryngology
Nishtar Medical College Admissions
Nishtar Medical College Admission Procedure
As the admission to the Nishtar Medical College is executed by Government of the Punjab, Health Department, the coverage of admission is revised for every session. Please contact the official Webpages for up-to-date and precise details. You should acquire prospectus for admission when it is publicized in newspapers every year.
This prospectus is an intro to the several Government Medical Colleges in the Punjab, Pakistan. It consists of guidelines and rules regarding administration, admissions and examinations etc. The prospectus is modified yearly to up-date the alterations. The prospectus and relevant details is also accessible on Web at the official Web page.
- Candidates having domicile of Punjab and Federal Capital Area shall be entitled to fill out an application for admission in Government Medical and Dental Colleges of Punjab.
- Candidates must have anchored 715/1100 unadjusted marks in F. Sc. (Pre-medical) or comparative examination (with no which includes the marks of Hafiz-e-Quraan).
- Applicants who maintain qualifications comparative to intermediate (Pre-Medical) in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English can apply for admission. The equivalence of certification and calculations of marks of the applicants possessing certification aside from F. Sc (pre-medical) will be identified by the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen, Islamabad. (IBCC).
- The Chairman Admission Board reserves the appropriate to study the informative documents of such candidates. In the event that any discrepancy is determined with consider to the eligibility/ calculation of marks, of any candidate, he will direct the matter back again to the IBCC for reconsideration in the lighting of discrepancy.
Nishtar Medical College Affiliation
- The Nishtar Medical College was originally associated with University of the Punjab Lahore, the only university in Punjab at this time.
- In 1975 it grew to become associated with Bahauddin Zakariya University, a freshly created university for Southern Punjab.
- In January 2003 it started to be associated with the University of Health Sciences, Lahore.
Nishtar Medical College Address:
- Secretar IBCC (Inter Board Committee of Chairmen)
- Office No. 342, Street No. 97, Sector -G-9/4
- Islamabad. Ph: 051-2852041, 2851578
- Fax: 051-2280665
- The Candidates should be under 25 years of age on the last date of submission of application.
- Candidates from Azad Jammu & Kashmir and Northern Areas for admission to first year MBBS/BDS shall take the Entry Test of the Punjab.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Nishtar Medical College Admission 2014.
Official Site: Nishtar Medical College