National University of Modern Languages Spring Admission 2015, Pakistan
The objective of the National University of Modern Languages is to set up, preserve and boost themselves as a high quality-centric higher education institution that offers outstanding academic atmosphere and possibilities for developing educated, effective, and dependable citizens of Pakistan and the world-wide citizenry through cerebral, personal and specialized growth.
Important Spring Admission Date for Ph.D in Arabic, Economics, Islamic Studies, Persian, Urdu, M.Phil Program in Arabic, Chines, Education, English, French, Islamic Studies, International Relation, Pakistan Studies, Persian, Urdu MS Programs in Economics, Computer Science, MBA in Marketing, Finance, HRM, General Management
- Last Date of Form Submission 15 Dec by Post and 19 Dec through Hand
- GAT General and Subject Test will be conducted at Concered Campuses on 26 Dec at 03:30 AM
- Beginning of Sessions 02 Feb
- Get Admission Forn on payment of Rs 1200/-.
Important Admission Date for English Speaking Proficiency Course
- Duration 12 Weeks
- Timing 5 Pm to 7 PM from Monday to Friday
- Last Date of Form Subisssion 27 Nov
- Fee Rs 14,000/-
- Interview Date & Time 3 Dec from 3:30 PM to 06:30 PM
- Beginning of Classes 08 Dec
Important Spring Admission Date BS Turkish, BS Arabic, BS in Modern Languages, BS Accounting & Finance, BS Software Engineering, BSCS, BBA, BS Economics & Finance, BS English, BS Mass Communicaiton, BBS, B.Ed, MA Arabic, MA French, MA Islamic, MSc Peace, MA Urdu, MA Chinese, MSc Psychology, MA Persian, MA Education, MA EPM, MSc Pak Studies, MA History, MSc International Relations, MSc Mass Communication, MSc Economics, MSc Governance & Public Policy, MA English Linguistic & Literature, MA English Language Teaching, MCS, MBA 3.5 Years, 2.5, 2 Years, MBA 1.5 Years, M.ED
- Last Date of Form Submission is 28 Nov by post and 08 Dec by Hand till 05:00 PM
- Entry Test should be held from MA English, MA ELT, BS English, BSML, BSSE on 12 Dec and 13 Dec for all other Programs
- Fill online Admission Form with online processing fee Rs 1000/-.
- Beginning of Classes 02 Feb
Offers Program in following Discipline
- Information Technology
- Management Sciences
- Social Sciences
- PhD/M Phil
- MS Programs
- Undergraduate Courses
- Functional Courses (Part-time & non credit courses)
- Evening Courses
- Summer Courses
- Distance Education
- PhD – Arabic, Chinese, English Literature, English Linguistics, French, German, Hindi, Persian & Urdu
- Duration: 3-5 years
Engineering / IT / Management
- PhD in Management Sciences – 3 to 5 years
- PhD – Economics, Education, Governance & Organizational Sciences, International Relations & Islamic Studies
- Duration – 3-5 years
- MPhil degree (18 years of education) in relevant discipline from HEC regarded University with at least 3. 0 out of 4. 0 CGPA / 1st Division.
- Getting qualification GRE Foreign / NTS / University devised GAT-Subject tests with score as per HEC policy at the period of entrance.
- Transporting of NTS-GAT-General for MSBA/MPhil admissions and GRE/GAT-Subject for PhD admissions with necessary score will be necessary at the time period of applying for entrance. All HEC’s circumstances apply.
- Prospectus can be achieved from the National University of Modern Languages Main Campus on payment of Rs. 600/- by hand and Rs. 700/- by post.
- The National University of Modern Languages is not recommended to start a programme/course in a specific discipline.
- Last date for receipt of application forms is 15th August 2011.
- GAT Subject for the Ph. D Applicants will be held on 22-08-2011 at 1000 hrs at for disciplines not provided by NTS.
- National University of Modern Languages Entrance Test for MPhil Applicants will be held on 20th August 2011 at 1000 hrs at University.
M Phil Leading to PhD
- M. Phil – Arabic, Chinese, English Literature, English Linguistic, French, German, Hindi, Persian & Urdu
- Duration – 2-3 years
- Engineering / IT / Management
- M. Phil in Management Sciences
- Duration – 2 to 3 years
- M. Phil – Economics, Education, Governance & Organizational Sciences, Foreign Relations & Islamic Studies
- Duration 2 to 3 years
- 60% marks in last attended 16 years degree in appropriate discipline less languages in annual based system. For all languages eligibility will be 45% marks and above.
- 60% marks or CGPA of 2. 5 out of 4. 0 in last gone to 16 years degree in related discipline (including languages) in semester based system.
- No 3rd division at HSSC and Graduation level.
- Qualifying GRE Foreign /NTS devised GAT-General tests with score as per HEC policy at the time of admission.
- Qualifying NUML’s entry-subject Test.
MS Leading to PhD
- Business Administration
- Duration : 1.5 Years (30-36 CHs)
- MBA, MPA, M.Com, ACMA, ACA (old), BBA (Hons) – 4 years and B.com – 4 years program.
- CGPA of 2.5 out of 4.0/1st division in last 16 years degree in relevant discipline in semester based system.No 3rd division at HSSC and Graduation level.
- Qualifying GRE International /NTS devised GAT – General Tests with score as per HEC policy at the time of admission.Qualifying National University of Modern Languages entrance-subject Test
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details.
Official Website: NUML
Founded: 1970 (became university 29-05 2000)
Type: Public University