National University of Modern Languages Admission 2014, Pakistan
The objective of the National University of Modern Languages is to set up, preserve and boost themselves as a high quality-centric higher education institution that offers outstanding academic atmosphere and possibilities for developing educated, effective, and dependable citizens of Pakistan and the world-wide citizenry through cerebral, personal and specialized growth.
Important Spring Admission Date for Master Programs and Bachelor Progarms in BBA & BS 2014
- Last Date of Form Submission 05-12-2013
- Last Date of Form Submission through Hand 12-12-2013
- Application Form processing Fee is Rs 800 and Cash deposit of Rs 1000/- through post
- Entry Test of English Programs will be held on 18-12-2013
- Entry Test of Other Degree Program will be held on 19-12-2013
NUML Admission Calender
Offers Program in following Discipline
- Information Technology
- Management Sciences
- Social Sciences
- PhD/M Phil
- MS Programs
- Undergraduate Courses
- Functional Courses (Part-time & non credit courses)
- Evening Courses
- Summer Courses
- Distance Education
- PhD – Arabic, Chinese, English Literature, English Linguistics, French, German, Hindi, Persian & Urdu
- Duration: 3-5 years
Engineering / IT / Management
- PhD in Management Sciences – 3 to 5 years
- PhD – Economics, Education, Governance & Organizational Sciences, International Relations & Islamic Studies
- Duration – 3-5 years
- MPhil degree (18 years of education) in relevant discipline from HEC regarded University with at least 3. 0 out of 4. 0 CGPA / 1st Division.
- Getting qualification GRE Foreign / NTS / University devised GAT-Subject tests with score as per HEC policy at the period of admission.
- Transporting of NTS-GAT-General for MSBA/MPhil admissions and GRE/GAT-Subject for PhD admissions with necessary score will be necessary at the time period of applying for admission. All HEC’s circumstances apply.
- Prospectus can be achieved from the National University of Modern Languages Main Campus on payment of Rs. 600/- by hand and Rs. 700/- by post.
- The National University of Modern Languages is not recommended to start a programme/course in a specific discipline.
- Last date for receipt of application forms is 15th August 2011.
- GAT Subject for the Ph. D Applicants will be held on 22-08-2011 at 1000 hrs at for disciplines not provided by NTS.
- National University of Modern Languages Entrance Test for MPhil Applicants will be held on 20th August 2011 at 1000 hrs at University.
M Phil Leading to PhD
- M. Phil – Arabic, Chinese, English Literature, English Linguistic, French, German, Hindi, Persian & Urdu
- Duration – 2-3 years
- Engineering / IT / Management
- M. Phil in Management Sciences
- Duration – 2 to 3 years
- M. Phil – Economics, Education, Governance & Organizational Sciences, Foreign Relations & Islamic Studies
- Duration 2 to 3 years
- 60% marks in last attended 16 years degree in appropriate discipline less languages in annual based system. For all languages eligibility will be 45% marks and above.
- 60% marks or CGPA of 2. 5 out of 4. 0 in last gone to 16 years degree in related discipline (including languages) in semester based system.
- No 3rd division at HSSC and Graduation level.
- Qualifying GRE Foreign /NTS devised GAT-General tests with score as per HEC policy at the time of admission.
- Qualifying NUML’s entry-subject Test.
MS Leading to PhD
- Business Administration
- Duration : 1.5 Years (30-36 CHs)
- MBA, MPA, M.Com, ACMA, ACA (old), BBA (Hons) – 4 years and B.com – 4 years program.
- CGPA of 2.5 out of 4.0/1st division in last 16 years degree in relevant discipline in semester based system.No 3rd division at HSSC and Graduation level.
- Qualifying GRE International /NTS devised GAT – General Tests with score as per HEC policy at the time of admission.Qualifying National University of Modern Languages entrance-subject Test
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details.
Official Website: NUML
Founded: 1970 (became university 29-05 2000)
Type: Public University