About NUML Lahore Campus
The aim of the National University of Modern Languages is to identify, sustain and increase itself as a quality-centric higher education institution that gives fantastic academic surroundings and possibilities for generating educated, productive, and accountable citizens of Pakistan and the world-wide citizenry by way of intellectual, individual and specialized growth.
Important Admission in BBA Morning and Evening and BS English Morning Only 2014
- Last Date of Form Submission 05-12-2013
- Last Date of Form Submission through Hand 12-12-2013
- Application Form processing Fee is Rs 800 and Cash deposit of Rs 1000/- through post
- Entry Test of English Programs will be held on 18-12-2013
- Entry Test of Other Degree Program will be held on 19-12-2013
- Certificate in English Language
- Diploma in English Language
- Certificate in Korean and German
- Certificate in Arabic, Chinese and French
- Diploma in Arabic, French and German
- BBA (Hons) (Major Areas HRM, Marketing, Finance, IT, Supply Chain Management, Banking , Hotel Management)
- MBA Executive
- MBA (Major Areas HRM, Marketing, Finance, IT, Supply Chain Management, Banking , Hotel Management)
- MSc Economics
- MA English Linguistics & Literature
- MA English Language Teaching (ELT)
- MSc. Mass Communication
Admission for BBA (Hons) (Major Areas HRM, Marketing, Finance, IT, Supply Chain Management, Banking, Hotel Management)
- Time-span: 48 Months.
- Eligibility Criteria: FSc / ICS / I.Com with minimum 45% MARKS / A-Level with 50% marks and having learnt any one of the topics viz: Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Economics, Computer Science OR Commerce.
Admission for MA English Linguistics & Literature
- Duration: 24 Months.
- Eligibility Criteria: Bachelor’s Degree with minimal 2nd DIVISION or 3rd dividing with Advance Diploma in English from NUML Lahore Campus with atleast 65% marks. Candidates must have learnt English as required subject at Graduation.
Admission for MA English Language Teaching (ELT)
- Time-span: 24 Months
- Eligibility Criteria: BA / BSc with 2nd div or 3rd div plus English Advance Diploma (NUML Lahore Campus) with at minimum 65% marks. (Candidates must have learnt English as required subject at Graduation level). ii. Applicants already in ownership of MA Degree in English Literature and licensed PGD of one year’s time-span in TEFL / TESL or ELT / English Advance Diploma from NUML with at least 65% marks OR comparative are entitled for exemption from the 1st 2 semesters. (Candidates must have studied English as Required.
Admission for MSc. Mass Communication
- Time-span: 24 Months.
- Eligibility Criteria: B. A. / B. Sc. with at minimum 2nd div. Applicants having studied the related subject at BA / BSc level will be favored.
Admission for M.Com
- Time-span: 24 Months.
- Eligibility Criteria: BBA / B.Com with at minimum 2nd Division.
Admission for MSBA
- Time-span: 18 Months.
- Eligibility Criteria: • MBA, MPA, M.Com, ACMA, ACA (Old), BBA (Hons) 4 years programme. • CGPA of 2. 5 out of 4. 0 / 1st division in very last 16 years degree in related discipline in semester system.No 3rd division at HSSC level and Graduation level. • Qualifying GRE: Foreign / NTS devised GAT – General exams with score as per HEC protection plan at the occasion of admission. • Determining NUML’s entry-subject test.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about NUML Lahore Campus 2014.
Official Site: NUML Lahore Campus