About NUML Lahore Campus
The aim of the National University of Modern Languages is to identify, sustain and increase itself as a quality-centric higher education institution that gives fantastic academic surroundings and possibilities for generating educated, productive, and accountable citizens of Pakistan and the world-wide citizenry by way of intellectual, individual and specialized growth.
Admission Date for Summer Courses 2013 Langauge Courses, other courses
- Admission form get from university alongwith prospectus of Rs 300 in cash and Rs 400 by post. You will get admission from on 03-06-2013
- Interviews will conducted on 08-06-2013
- Admission Start from 17-06-2013
- Admission Last Date 23-07-2013
- Last date of form submission for TOFL, IETS and other courses is 03-06-2013
NUML Lahore Campus Programs
- Certificate in English Language
- Diploma in English Language
- Certificate in Korean and German
- Certificate in Arabic, Chinese and French
- Diploma in Arabic, French and German
- BBA (Hons) (Major Areas HRM, Marketing, Finance, IT, Supply Chain Management, Banking , Hotel Management)
- MBA Executive
- MBA (Major Areas HRM, Marketing, Finance, IT, Supply Chain Management, Banking , Hotel Management)
- MSc Economics
- MA English Linguistics & Literature
- MA English Language Teaching (ELT)
- MSc. Mass Communication
NUML Lahore Campus Admissions
Admission for BBA (Hons) (Major Areas HRM, Marketing, Finance, IT, Supply Chain Management, Banking, Hotel Management)
- Time-span: 48 Months.
- Eligibility Criteria: FSc / ICS / I.Com with minimum 45% MARKS / A-Level with 50% marks and having learnt any one of the topics viz: Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Economics, Computer Science OR Commerce.
Admission for MA English Linguistics & Literature
- Duration: 24 Months.
- Eligibility Criteria: Bachelor’s Degree with minimal 2nd DIVISION or 3rd dividing with Advance Diploma in English from NUML Lahore Campus with atleast 65% marks. Candidates must have learnt English as required subject at Graduation.
Admission for MA English Language Teaching (ELT)
- Time-span: 24 Months
- Eligibility Criteria: BA / BSc with 2nd div or 3rd div plus English Advance Diploma (NUML Lahore Campus) with at minimum 65% marks. (Candidates must have learnt English as required subject at Graduation level). ii. Applicants already in ownership of MA Degree in English Literature and licensed PGD of one year’s time-span in TEFL / TESL or ELT / English Advance Diploma from NUML with at least 65% marks OR comparative are entitled for exemption from the 1st 2 semesters. (Candidates must have studied English as Required.
Admission for MSc. Mass Communication
- Time-span: 24 Months.
- Eligibility Criteria: B. A. / B. Sc. with at minimum 2nd div. Applicants having studied the related subject at BA / BSc level will be favored.
Admission for M.Com
- Time-span: 24 Months.
- Eligibility Criteria: BBA / B.Com with at minimum 2nd Division.
NUML Lahore Campus Admission for MSBA
- Time-span: 18 Months.
- Eligibility Criteria: • MBA, MPA, M.Com, ACMA, ACA (Old), BBA (Hons) 4 years programme. • CGPA of 2. 5 out of 4. 0 / 1st division in very last 16 years degree in related discipline in semester system.No 3rd division at HSSC level and Graduation level. • Qualifying GRE: Foreign / NTS devised GAT – General exams with score as per HEC protection plan at the occasion of admission. • Determining NUML’s entry-subject test.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about NUML Lahore Campus 2013 NUML Lahore Campus Programs, NUML Lahore Campus Admissions, NUML Lahore Campus Admission for IELTS, NUML Lahore Campus Admission for Certification in Arabic, Chinese and French, NUML Lahore Campus Admission for MSBA.
Official Site: NUML Lahore Campus