NUST University Admisssion 2017 BS & MS Engineering
Nowadays, NUST University is the powerful confront of higher education in Pakistan. Our recently built technology-smart campus in Islamabad nestles not only with some highest regarded educational institutes and research centres but also likes the close neighbourhood of the capital’s industrial sector. In excess of an exodus to the dream campus (H-12), the moving of some NUST University admission Schools in the peaceful environment of the federal town is a giant leap for the University to vie for a popular place in the unfolding arena of higher education.
NUST University Admission 2017
Important NUST Islamabad 2017 Admission Date for
- BS Engineering
- Natural Sciences
- BS Applied Biosciences
- BS Economics
- BS Mass Communication
- BS Public Administration
NET 2017 Series-2
online Registration: 1st March to 31 March 2017
Test Schedule for Islamabad: 1st April 2017 to onward
Papers Based Test-Karachi & Quetta
Test Schedule for Karachi & Quetta: 10 April to 11 April 2017
- Business Studies & Social Sciences
- BS Mathematics
- B Architecture/ B Industrial Design
- BS Physics/ BS Applied Bio-sciences
- Engineering/ Computer Science
NET 2017 Series-3
Online Registration: May / June 2017
Beginning of Sessions
- All programs except Aerospace Engineering, Avionics Engineering and BS Applied Bioscience Sep 2016
- Aerospace Engineering, Avionics Engineering Octo 2016
BS Applied Bioscience Nov 2016
- Mechanical Engineering (Winter Session) PNEC Karachi Jan 2017
NUST University Admission Fall 2017 NET 2, 3
Steps of Admissions 2017 Process for NET-Series 1,2,3
- The online registration procedure for Undergraduate Admissions.
- NUST Entry Test (NET) will be carried out at the subsequent locations: -Computer Based Test – Islamabad (NUST Campus, Sector H-12).
- Applicants will have a choice to appear in often the computer based test at Islamabad or the paper based test at Karachi, Quetta or Multan. In the event of the computer based test.
- Applicants will be necessary to pick out the date and session of test immediately after affirmation of down payment of application processing fee by way of email from NUST.
- They will be accommodated on the day and session of choice on 1st come 1st offered basis.
NUST University Admission Undergraduate Programmes:
Civil Engineering Military College:
Military College of Signals:
- Electrical Engineering (Telecom)
- Software Engineering
Colleges and Schools:
College of Electrical & Mechanical Engineering:
- Pakistan Navy Engineering College
- Industrial and Manufacturing
NUST University Admission Postgraduate Programmes:
16 years of learning or 4 years (minimum130 credit hours) education after FA/FSc/A Level in the related discipline. Minimum CGPA of 2. 0 out of 4. 00 (3 out of 5) in port degree. No 3rd Division / Grade D and only One 2nd Division is permitted in academics career. GAT (General) executed by NTS with at least 50 raw fico score or GRE (General) executed by ETS, USA, with subsequent minimum amount score individually in each section: –
- Quantitative 650/800
- Verbal 400/800
- Analytical Composing 3. 5/6. 0
- Bachelors/Masters degree must be acknowledged by PEC/HEC (as applicable) in pertinent disciplines mentioned in table gave down below: –
- Geotechnical / Transportation / Structural / Water Resources Engineering
- BSc Engineering / BE in Civil Engineering or a comparable qualification in pertinent discipline from PEC / HEC (as applicable) accepted Institution of Pakistan or abroad.
- Development Engineering and Management
- BE Civil / Transport, BE Architecture and Bachelor of Architecture. The earlier degree must be PEC/HEC/ACAT identified.
Electrical (Telecommunication) Eng BSc Electrical (Telecommunication) Eng / BE in Telecommunication / Electrical / Electronics / Industrial Electronics / Electrical & Communication / Avionics / Communication Technologies or an comparative qualification in related discipline from PEC/ HEC (as relevant) accepted institution of Pakistan or in foreign countries. Electrical Engineering BSc Eng / BE in Electrical / Telecommunication / Mechatronics / Electronics / Industrial Electronics / Electrical & Communication / Avionics / Communication Technologies / Computer System or an equivalent qualification in related discipline from PEC / HEC (as applicable) known Institution of Pakistan or in foreign countries.
- Masters / Bachelors (4 years) in Mathematics with minimum CGPA of 2.0 out of 4.0 (3.0 out of 5.0) or 55% marks.
- No 3rd Division / Grade D and only One 2nd Division is allowed in the academic career.
- GAT (General) conducted by NTS with at least 50 raw scores or GRE (General) conducted by ETS, USA, with following minimum score separately in each section:-
- Quantitative 650/800
- Verbal 400/800
- Analytical Writing 3.5/6.0
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about NUST Admissions 2017 for undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses including NUST Programmes.
Official Website: NUST University