PAF Public School Sargodha is an establishment appeared to for superiority. Its alumni delight in its slogan: GOAL HIGHER! Our objective is to make the Pre-cadets to build a imaginative turn of brain and to assist them to come to be an asset for a combating force just like the PAF. Our effort is to create them to confront the upcoming difficulties with braveness and ideas.
Important Admission Date for class 8th 2014
- Admission Start from 14-07-2014
- Last Date of Form Submission 22-09-2014
- Entry Test should be heldn on 19-10-2014
- Get Admission Form through post and pay bank draft fee of Rs 1000/- in favour of Principal PAF Public School Sargodha
PPS prospectus, which can be attained from all the PAF Information & Selection Centres and also from PAF Public School Sargodha, consists of an admission form. The information with regards to submitter of admission forms are publicized in the contributing English and Urdu daily newspapers. Roll number slips are sent to the entitled applicants within a realistic span after the final date of the receipt of applications.
Admission to the PPS is created once a year only in class VIII relating to the circumstances offered under.:
- Age: The applicant must be above 11 ½ years or below 13 ½ years of age on first January of Admission Year 2013. No leisure in any way, in the age limit is authorized.
- Qualification: During assortment the applicant should be in class VII / VIII. He must have exceeded class VII at the occasion of connecting to the PPS . The boys learning in 9th and over or 6th and beneath are not entitled.
- Citizenship: Must be a male citizen of Pakistan or Azad Kashmir.
The assortment procedure contains the subsequent 3 Steps
- Step – I Created Test
- Step – II Initial Medical / Intelligence / Interview
- Step – III Last Medical by PAF’s Central Medical Board (CMB)
Syllabus for Entry Test:
Mathematics / General Science
Mathematics and General Science will be a mixed paper of 2 hours period with 100 marks for each portion.
- Operations and Direct Numbers
- Rational Numbers
- Square Root
- Ratio and Proportion
- Information Handling
- Working of a Plant
- Working of Human Body
- Continuity of Life
- Atom and its Structure
- Some Common Gases
- Water – A Common Compound.
- Pressure and Simple Machines
- Magnetic Field
- Ocean System
- Solar System
English / Urdu
- English and Urdu will be a combined paper of two hours duration with 100 marks for each section.
- Composition : Paragraph / Letter / Story writing, etc.
- Comprehension : Questions based on a given passage or passages.
- Translation : From Urdu to English and From English to Urdu.
- Applied Grammar : Questions covering different aspects of Grammar, for example :
- Singular and Plural
- Masculine and Feminine
- Comparatives and Superlatives
- Correction of spelling
- Tenses, the use of tenses and their sequence
- Filling in the blanks with articles
- Prepositions, adjectives, adverbs, parts of speech
- Simple punctuation, direct & indirect narration.
Availability of Prospectus and Application Forms:
The prospectus will be accessible at PPS and the subsequent PAF Information and Selection Centres for Rs 800/-. Those who wish to have the Prospectus submitted should post a Bank Draft worth Rs 850/- (in land) and Rs 1000/- (abroad) in prefer of Principal PPS.
Entry Test Result:
Merit list of applicants who successful in entry test Admission 2015.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about PPS 2014.
Official Site: PAF Public School Sargodha