We make an effort in each and every way on a constant base to manage our standing as the leading specialized design and style Institute, with a national and foreign repute for superiority in education and research. Began with one School (PSFD) in 1994, and nowadays there are four Schools with 6 disciplines. Our graduates are the greatest paid fresh graduates in the country with a 100% recruitment ratio.
Important Admission Date for Industrial Machine Sweing and Apprael Marchanda Desiging
- Last Date of Form Submission 29 Sep
- Merit List should be display on 18 Octo
- Interview should held from 2 Octo to 3 Octo
- Beginning of Classes 13 Octo
- College offer Fellowship of Rs 1500/-
Important Admission Date for Bdes in Fashion Design, BS Fashion Marketing and Merchandising, Bdes Textile Design, BDes Jewellery Design and Gemological Sciences, BDes Furniture Design and Manufacture, BDes Leather Accessories and Footwear
- Admission Start from 21-07-2014
- Last Date of Form Submission 12 Aug
- Entry Test should be held on 16 Aug
- Interview should be held on 20 Aug to 23 Aug 2014
- Final Merit List Display on 26 Aug
- Last Date of Fee Submission 12 Sep
- Orientation 13 Sep
- Beginning of Classes 15 Sep
- Get Admission Form and pay Rs 1200/- in favour of Pakistan Institute of Fashion and Design, Lahore
- You submit on-line pay Rs 1200/- in HBL-Johar Town Branch, Lahore A/C No. 22167900286001.
Important Admission Date for Summer Short Courses, Fashion Desiging 6 months, Patter Drafting and Cutting 6 month, Industrial Stitching 3 month, Merchandisers 3 months
- Last Date of Form Submission 10-06-2014
- Pay Stipend of Rs 1500/-
The institute comprises a 4-year BA Hons degree programme, divided into 4 Schools:
- Faculty of Fashion Design
- Faculty of Fashion Marketing & Promotion
- Faculty of Textile Design
- Faculty of Accessories & Products
The program offers an essential base for students to go after their major degree in any of the 4 schools of the institute. The teaching methodology permits students to understand style through lectures, seminars, hands-on studio discussion, market research, group studies and projects.
- Basic Drawing
- Shaping of 2D Animation
- Material and Models
- Digital Communication
- History of Art and Culture
- Make History and Theory
- Pakistan Studies/lslamiat
Pakistan School of Fashion Marketing & Promotions:
Fashion Marketing & Merchandising (FM&M) program aspires to prepare yourself students for fascinating career leads in the rapidly developing fashion industry in Pakistan. The four year bachelor’s degree program is for these individuals who have imaginative flair and interest in business who wish to come to be managers dealing in imaginative products and services. The program offers join / dual specialization in marketing and advertising & merchandising. Students are coached management programs to assist them in the understanding of business dynamics. Concurrently students learn design development and execution process.
- PIFD How to Apply ?
NOTE: 4 seats reserved for International students
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about PIFD Admissions 2014.
Official Website: Pakistan Institute of Fashion & Design