Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University Admission 2014
PDPU Gandhinagar has been offered by Gujarat State Petroleum Organization (GSPC) to produce a world class PDPU Gandhinagar in power education and exploration with exclusive focus on the oil and gas sector. The PDPU Gandhinagar has additional widened its packages to target the require for qualified human being reource in the names of engineering, management and humanities.
- School of Technology
- School of Petroleum Technology
- School of Petroleum Management
- School of Solar Energy
- School of Liberal Studies
Admission Offered for 2014
Admission for BA(Hons.)/BBA(Hons) Admission 2013
The School of Liberal Studies, a constituent School of PDPU Gandhinagar, was started in 2009 its undergraduate program in Liberal Studies. Students get a opportunity to find out courses like Conversation Skills, Basic Sciences, Social Sciences, Management, Humanities, Foreign Languages and Performing Arts and to grow their invisible possibilities ahead of they settle on to their in-depth study in Major and Minor of their choice. The school gives choice structured studying system. PDPU Gandhinagar has outstanding academics infrastructure and a stimulative ecosystem to assist all round advancement of the students. SLS also conducts Master of Arts in Public Administration and Foreign Relations and PhD in all the Majors available.
Eligibility for Admission
- Applicant must have exceeded any of the subsequent qualifying exams; with English as one of the subjects
- The +2 level exam in the 10+2 pattern of exam of any identified Central/State Board of Secondary Education, which includes Central Board of Secondary
- Education, New Delhi, and Council for Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi.
- Intermediate Science or 2-year Pre-University Examination executed by a identified Board/University.
- Final Examination of the 2-year course of the Combined Services Wing of the National Defense Academy.General
- Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
- High School Certificate Examination of Cambridge University
- Any Public School/Board/University Exam in India or in international locations identified by the Organization of Indian Universities as comparative to 10+2 system.
- Senior Secondary School Examination executed by the National Open School with a minimal of 5 subjects.
- H. S. C. Vocational Exam.
Admission for Ph.d
A student searching for an admission to Ph. D. Programme of the PDPU Gandhinagar is essential to have minimal informative certification as described hereunder:
For exploration in an area of Engg. /Technology/Sciences
- Master Degree in Engineering/Technology or comparative in an suitable place with a minimum CPI of 6. 5 or 60% of marks.
- Master Degree in Science or comparative in an correct area with 1st class or a minimal CPI of 6. 5 or 60% of marks, where class is not honored.
For research in an area of Management
- M. B. A. /M. Tech. /M. E. with at minimum 60 % marks or comparative, or
- A skilled certification like A. C. A, A. I. C. W. A., A. C. S. with at minimum 60 % marks or comparable.
For exploration in an region related to Liberal Studies i. e. English Language & Literature, Public Administration and Public Policy
- M. A. with minimum 55% or its comparative in an suitable area.
- Admission to BA (Hons. ) & BBS (Hons. ) courses at the School of Liberal Studies are through entry exam executed by the PDPU Gandhinagar. Students from any stream and finishing their HSC or comparative from any education board in India are entitled to apply for admission. In 2012, the test consisted of MCQ based GK & Understanding test, essay writing, and individual interviews.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about PDPU Gandhinagar 2014.
Official Site: www.pdpu.ac.in