People’s University of Bangladesh Admission 2012
About People’s University
The People’s University of Bangladesh (PUB) was founded on 14th May, 1996 as a non-public University under the Non-public University Act 1992, with a ideas to enrich the possibilities for higher education in Bangladesh. The People’s University Grants Commission (UGC) of Bangladesh has authorized its curriculum.
Important Dates of Admission 2012-13
- Admission and Registration 04-09-2012
- Classess Begin 05-09-2012
- Mid-Term Examination 15-10-2012
- Final Term Examination 10-12-2012
- Publication of Result 29-12-2012
People’s University Schools
The People’s University gives courses in distint disciplines in school of Arts, Applied Science and Business Administration.
People’s University Faculty of Business & Social Studies
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Sociology & Social Work (BSS)
- Master Of Business Administration(MBA)
- Tourism and Hospitality Management (THM)
- Diploma in Computer Application in Business
People’s University School of Applied Science
- B.Sc. in Computer Science and Engineering
- M.Sc. in Computer Science and Engineering
- B.Sc. in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- B.Sc. (Hons.) in Physiotherapy(BSPT)
- Diploma in Physiotherapy (DPT)
People’s University School of Arts
- B.A.(Honors) in English
- M.A.(Final) in English
- B.A. (Honors) in Islamic Studies & Culture
- M.A. (preliminary) in Islamic Studies & Culture
- M.A. (Final) in Islamic Studies & Culture
People’s University Admissions
People’s University Admission Requirements
Minimum 2nd division or GPA 2. 5 in both SSC & HSC or equivalent examinations or â€˜Oâ€™ Level in five subjects & â€˜Aâ€™ Level in 2 major subjects with minimum â€˜Câ€™ grade in each or US High School diploma.
Minimum Bachelorâ€™s Degree related to the Postgraduate Programs with minimum GPA 2. 5/2nd Division in all examinations.
People’s University Admission Process
Students involved in enrolling in PUB should acquire in individual or send a bank draft/ pay order for Tk. 200. 00 to the Admission Office for an application form and guidelines concerning the admission procedure. The accomplished application form should be arrived to Registrar/ Admission Office. All communication and questions concerning admission to the People’s University should be addressed to the Registrar, The University, 3/2, Asad Avenue, Mohammadpur, Dhaka-1207.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about People’s University Admission 2012 People’s University Schools, People’s University Faculty of Business & Social Studies, People’s University School of Applied Science, People’s University School of Arts, People’s University Admissions, People’s University Admission Requirements.
Official Website: People’s University (www.pub.ac.bd)