The Pakistan Institute of Development Economics was founded at Karachi in 1957 and in 1964 approved the position of an autonomous exploration corporation by the Government of Pakistan. It is committed to theoretical and empirical investigation in Development Economics in common and on Pakistan-associated economic challenges in specific. Additionally offering a firm academics basis to economic policy-making, its investigation also offers a window through which the outside world can perspective the nature and focus of economic research in Pakistan.
Important 2014 Admission Date for PhD in Eco, Econometrics, MPhil/MS in Eco, Econometrics, Economics & Finance, Development Studies, Health Eco, Public Policy, Environmental Economics, Msc in Economics, MBA equivalent to MS of 1.5 Years, 2.5 Years and 3.5 Years
- Last Date of Form Submission 16 July
- Entry Test for MSc/MBA will held on 08 August and 10 August for Phd/Mphil/Ms
- Interview will held for MSc/MBA on 09 AUguste and 11 August for Phd/MPhil/MS
- Last Date of Fee Submission for M.Sc/MBA and Phd/MPhul/Msc is 25 August
- Beginning of Session 01 September
- Get Admission Form and pay Rs 1500/- to A/C no. 02940010862301, HBL, QAU Branch and affix original receipt with application form.
- Also submit Rs 500/- for every additional course
- Department of Economics
- Department of Business Studies
- Department of Econometrics and Statistics
- Department of Population Sciences
- Department of Environmental Economics
- Masters Program: A minimum 2nd Division or Grade “B” in Bachelors Degree.
Necessitie of Subjects Studied at Bachelor Level
- B. A/B. Sc/B. Com (3 1/2 Years)
- B. Sc Hons. /B. Sc Engineering etc. (2 1/2 Years)
- BBA Hons. (1 1/2 Years)
- Population Sciences Sociology or Post-graduate Diploma in Demography, Population Studies, Eco , Mathematics, Statistics, Medicines, Health, Social Work, Psychology, Philosophy, Geography, Political Science, Anthropology, etc
- Econometrics & Statistics Mathematics, Eco with Statistics/Math
- Economics Economics, Statistics, Mathematics
- M Phil / Ph D Program: A minimum Second Division/Grade “B” or CGPA 3. 0 out of 4. 0 in Masters Degree/ BSC 4 years.
- GRE/ GMAT result (International Students only).
Prerequisite of Subjects Studied at Master Degree Level
- MS/MPhil in Environmental Eco
- Economics, Agricultural Eco or BS (Hons. ) with Eco are entitled to apply. More those who have completed Masters or hold a BS (Hons. ) degree and have adequate working experience in the area of Environment and Climate modify may also apply.
- M. Phil/Ph. D.
- Economics, Agricultural Eco, Business Administration, Demography, Mathematics or Statistics
- Master’s degree in, Agricultural Eco , Business Administration, Demography, Mathematics or Statistics may also apply.
- Econometrics Msc Statistics, Eco , Mathematics B. Sc 4 years Statistics, Mathematics may also apply.
- Eco & Finance
As a multi-disciplinary branch of Social Science which contact troubles of matter to establishing countries, the Development Studies programme is planned for graduates (Masters and/or a four year BA/BSc ) with a great 1st degree in any discipline, ideally the Social Sciences, who can illustrate a genuine interest in Development.
- Admission Test.
Get latest updates of Admission of Pakistan Institute of Development Economics
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about PIDE Admission 2014.
Official Website: Pakistan Institute of Development Economics