Introduction, PIEAS University Islamabad Admission 2016
The history of the progression of PIEAS University Islamabad Admission section is one of organic and natural development. Over the years, it has gone through several metamorphoses, each of which has substantially changed many of its facing outward physical attributes, while preserving a basic continuity in its educational ways of life and basic aims. It is an old institution with a fresh name. The seeds for university were sown more than 40 years ago in 1967.
The 1st batch of BS Electrical Engineering with specialization in Electronics has been introduced for the session commencing in Fall 2009. Additionally, considering the increasing require for Electrical Engineers in public and private sector establishments of Pakistan, Institute is also organizing to initiate specializations in Power, Communication, and Computer Engineering. This course will take advantage of teaching expertise and research experience of prevailing faculty at graduate in diverse areas in conjunction with state-of-the-art lab facilities. The accreditation of the course from Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) is under progression.
Important 2016 Admission Date for BS
- Admission start from April
- Entry Test will be held for Undergraduate July 17
- Final Merit List on web August 2nd
- Date of Joining PIEAS Sep 19
Important 2016 Admission Date for MS/M.Phil
- Admission Start from April
- Entry Test for Postgraduate Admission July 16
- Entry Test Result display on website August
- Interview for Postgraduate Admissions August/September
- Final Merit List on web Octo
- Date of Joining PIEAS Nov 7
Admission on the basis of SAT Scores:
- SAT-II result of three Subject(Physics, Chemistry & Maths level II
- A minimum Score of 2000 is required
- SAT Score must reach Registrar, PIEAS latest by June 30, 2015
- The PIEAS Institutional code to receive SAT scores is 7272.
Ph.D. Computer Sciences
The exploration works on a subject relevant to computer science. The thesis will need an international review and minimum 3 magazines in most respected publications. At the moment, 3 learners are authorized for his or her research work.
Department of Communication and Management Sciences
The Department of Communication and Management Sciences (DCMS) furthers the vision of institute to give educational quality not only to create qualified engineers and medical doctors, skillful scientists and researchers, but also to produce persons who can offer successful leadership at all levels, employee with a groomed cerebral and emotive comprehending of the company and global difficulties in the face of unstable technologies, sensitive economies and trading societies.
Programs Offered by PIEAS University Islamabad Admission with Need Base Scholarships
- Islamic Studies
- Professional Ethics
- Ethics (for Non-Muslims)
- Logic and Critical Thinking
- Pakistan Studies
- Composition and Grammar
- Communication Skills
- Principles of Management
- Technical Writing
- Engineering Economics
- Communication Skills
- Project Management
Department of Medical Sciences
The Objective and Trust of the Department DMS is trying to educate the medical doctors in the discipline of radiation medicine which presently comprises Nuclear Medicine and Radiation & Medical Oncology.
- Pakistan Institute of Engineering & Applied Sciences (PIEAS)
- P.O. Nilore, Islamabad, Pakistan.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about PIEAS University Islamabad Admission 2016.
Official Website: Pieas University
Type: Public Sector