About Preston University Faisalabad
Who wish to create a career in the fields of business administration, information technology, engineering and technology, natural and applied science, social sciences and education.Since its release in 1984, Preston Network has imparted knowledge and abilities to 1000′s of individuals through many instructing programs.
Important Admission Date for BBA/BSCS, MBA/MCS (Morning/Evening), B.ED/M.ED in M.Sc International Relations, Economics, Education, B.TECH in Electronics, Electrical, Civil, Mechanical, M.Phil/ Ph.D in Economics, International Relations, Educaiton, Management
- Information Seminar will be conducted 16-01-2014 at 05:30 PM
- Last Date of Form Submission 03-02-2014
- Faculty of Business Administration
- Faculty of Information Technology
- Faculty of Natural Applied Sciences
- Faculty of Engineering & Technology
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Education
Eligibility for Eligibility for BBA / MBA
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Members of any one of the subsequent qualifications are entitled for admission to the BBA Program:
- High School graduation (12 years of school education)
- Higher Secondary School Certificate or Intermediate Certificate in science, arts, or commerce (FA, FSc, I.Com)
- Diploma in Commerce with Certificate in Commerce (C.Com+D.Com)
- GCE O’Levels (minimum 8 subjects) Plus A’Levels (min 3 subjects)
- International Baccalaureate
- In inclusion to the minimum qualification, applicants are essential to are eligible a written test and an appointment for admission to BBA Program.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Members of any one of the subsequent qualifications are entitled for admission to the MBA Program:
- BBA, BA, BSc, B.Com, BSc Engg., BSc Agri., BSc Comp Sc., L.L.B., or comparative bachelor’s degree qualification.
- All elective courses are identified by the University at the starting of each semester and are available to the entire class. The students are essential to take the comprehensive block of various courses available by the University in any semester.
- In accessory to the necessity for earned credits, a cumulative grade-point-average (GPA) of minimal 2. 2 for all masters degree programs on a scale of 0. 0 – 4. 0 must be obtained. In accessory to the minimum qualification, a applicant must qualify a Written Test and an Interview for admission to the MBA Program.
- Faisalabad Campus 112/C
- off Jaranwala Road, Peoples Colony-I, Faisalabad.
- UAN: 041-111-707-808
- Fax: 041-8543103
- Email: email@example.com
Hope you will get beneficial information from here. We provide the best information about Preston University Faisalabad 2013.
Official Site: Preston University Faisalabad