Quaid-e-Azam University Karachi Eligibility of M-Phill
To be entitled for admission to M. Phil, a applicant: -
- (i) Shall have got an M. A. /M. Sc. degree or its comparative in the related discipline.
- Shall have attained 1st division in M. A. /M. Sc. or B. A. /B. Sc.
- Shall not have attained 3 rd division B. A. /B. Sc. or M. A. or M. Sc.
- In event of a 3 rd division in F. A. /F. Sc. the applicant should have attained 1st division in both B. A. /B. Sc. and M. A. /M. Sc.
- Any of the circumstances (ii)-(iv) above may be relaxed by the Vice-Chancellor in case of a teacher of a Quaid-i-Azam University Islamabad /college and an personnel of a research organization.
Quaid-e-Azam University Karachi Procedure
- Each applicant shall make an application for admission in reaction to an advertisements by the Quaid-i-Azam University Islamabad on a prescribed by doctors form alongwith documents specified.
- The admission to M. Phil programs are produced on the foundation of cumulative merit to be established from earlier academic document and authored as well oral test (taken together) subsequent the system given under (to be approved by the Academic Council from time to time).
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Quaid-e-Azam University Karachi Admission 2014 Quaid-e-Azam University Karachi Eligibility of M-Phill, Quaid-e-Azam University Karachi Procedure.
Official Site: Quaid-e-Azam University Karachi