Introduction, Quaid-i-Azam University Admissions 2016
The Quaid-i-Azam University is a place of studying identified in Pakistan and overseas, as an association of higher academics specifications and their graduates obtain popularity in universities and analysis establishments the entire world more than, wherever at existing 3 Faculties are operating with the Campus; Faculty of Natural Sciences, Faculty of Biological Sciences and Faculty of Social Sciences. 4 . Faculty, the Faculty of Medicine, is composed of associated medical institutions and colleges. Every year Quaid-i-Azam University admissions announce in fall and spring section.
The Quaid-i-Azam University admissions impart graduate and post-graduate education along at the M. Sc. M. Phil and Ph. D degrees. Moreover, postgraduate diploma and payday certification programs are available in the Computer Centre to fulfill the expanding demands of the country. The associated medical institutions in the Faculty of Medicine impart teaching resulting in the levels of, Master of Public Health, MD/MS, M. Phil and Ph. D and several postgraduate diplomas.
The Quaid-i-Azam University retains high criteria because of the students taste the filter of the semester procedure within the personalized advice of remarkably experienced teachers. The Quaid-i-Azam University has well-set up a class room, laboratories and libraries.
Important 2015 Admission Date for Graduate Programs
- Admission Start from 05th July
- Last Date of Form Submission 05th Octo
- The Prospectus with Admission Forms can be obtained from the Habib Bank Ltd, or Askari Bank Ltd., QAU Branches by paying a fee for Rs.2000/- during banking hours.
Quaid-i-Azam University Admissions Entry Test:
- BS International Relations 07-10-15 10.30.A.M at University Gymnasium
- BS Political Science 07-10-15 12.30.P.M at University Gymnasium
Display of Merit List
- Display of Merit List 12-10-2015
- Display of Merit List 19-10-2015
- Display of Merit List 26-10-2015
- Display of Merit List 29-10-2015
- Display of Merit List 03-11-2015
- Display of Merit List 06-11-2015
- Display of Merit List (if required) 11-11-2015
Important 2015 Admission Date for Master’s Programs in Biological Sciences and Social Sciences
- Admission Start from 05 July
- Last Date of Form Submission 20 August
- Psychology 24th August 09.30.A.M Monday National Institute of Psychology
- Sociology 24th August 11.00.A.M Monday University Gymnasium
- Defence & Strategic Studies 24 August 01.00.P.M Monday University Gymnasium
Display of Merit List:
- Display of 1st Merit List 01 Sep
- Display of 2nd Merit List 08 Sep
- Display of 3rd Merit List 15 Sep
- Display of 4th Merit List 18 Sep
- Display of 5th Merit List (if required) 23 Sep
Quaid-i-Azam University Admissions Programs:
Bachelor’s Programmes are released yearly although admissions to Ph. D, M. Phil, M. Sc/M. B. A. /M. P. A. /MIT and Computer Short Courses are available each semester. The university provides admission to its courses in subsequent 3 faculties:
- Social Sciences
- Natural Sciences
- Biological Sciences
- Ph.D Programmes
- M. Phil Programmes
- Master’s Programmes
- Bachelor’s Programmes
- Post Graduate Diploma (PGD)
- Short Certificates
Quaid-i-Azam University Admissions, Guideline for MSC, M.B.A, M.P.A and MIT:
The admissions to many courses of analyzing are asked through around Pakistan and admissions are built on the foundation of merit and regional quota. Entitled international students are accepted susceptible to a legitimate visa and NOC from HEC.
Faculty of Natural Science:
- Master’s level programmes inside Faculty of Natural Sciences are available in the subsequent content and these kinds of topics as could be involved through hour and hour: -.
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
Quaid-i-Azam University Admissions Faculty of Biological Sciences:
- Master’s level programmes in the Faculty of Biological Sciences are available on the subsequent content and these kinds of topics as could be involved through hour and hour.:-
- Animal Sciences
- Plant Sciences
- Biochemistry/Molecular Biology
Faculty of Social Sciences:
- Master’s level programmes inside Faculty of Social Sciences are offered in the subsequent content and such alternative topics as could be involved through hour and hour: -.
- Business Administration
- Defence and Strategic Studies
- International Relations
- Pakistan Studies
- Public Administration
- Psychology (offered in Spring Semester only)
- Asian Civilizations
- Languages and Linguistics (in progress)
- Political Studies (presently suspended)
Quaid-i-Azam University Admissions Eligibility:
A man keeping a Bachelor’s level through a Pakistani university, or a same in principle degree through another identified university, with as a minimum a 2nd division or its equal mark, is qualified for admission to the Master’s program of analyze.
The applicants with Bachelor levels demanding in excess of 2 years length right after intermediate for example BBA, B. Sc. (Hons), B. C. S. 3 years and B. Ed. or skilled degrees viz. MBBS, B. Sc. Engg. B. E. B. Sc. (Pharmacy) Agriculture, Marine Technology and Naval Sciences are qualified for admission to M. Sc. Program subject towards the situation which they cannot claim every exemption/relationship inside programs of studies or length of studies (2 years time 4 semesters).
Quaid-i-Azam University Admissions Procedure:
Every student should make the application for admission on an approved form in result to advertisements.
- Admission created from the foundation of merit and local quota.
- The merit is motivated on the basis of academics report. The formulation for determining merit is seeing that below: -.
MOAC = 800 x (MOF/TM + MOB/-TM) + HQ
MOAC = Marks of Academic Career out of 1600
MOF = Marks obtained in F.A./F.Sc.
MOB = Marks obtained in B.A/.B.Sc./B.Com/B.B.A.
TM = Total Marks in the relevant Examination
HQ = Hafiz Quran (20 marks)
All the admissions are approved by the Dean of the Faculty concerned on the recommendations of the Admission Committee of the Quaid-i-Azam University.
(iv) The Academic Council may prescribe other criteria for determining merit for admission from time to time.
- Admission to one department shall not give a student a right to migrate to another department.
Quaid-i-Azam University Admissions Reserve Seats:
- 1 seat in each and every department in the QU Islamabad is reserved for admission of the children of Army Employee and could be available EXCLUSIVELY for the nomination of GHQ
- 1 seat in each and every department in the QU Islamabad is reserved for Minorities subject to manufacturing of certificates with the Institution last joined the fact that applicant belongs to the Minority Community.
- 1 seat in each and every department in the QU Islamabad is reserved for admission of unable to function individuals subject to the situation that the disabled individual should give his/her disability certificates appropriately released by the District Assessment Board coupled with some other circumstances as authorized by the QU Islamabad Statutory Bodies.
Quaid-i-Azam University Admissions Ineligibility:
- The subsequent are certainly not qualified for admission to the Master’s program: –
- Individuals who have unsuccessful in Master’s Program of the QU Islamabad.
- Individuals who have discontinued becoming student of the QU Islamabad.
- Individuals who already possess a Master’s or a comparative degree from this or another University.
- Students who’re already on rolls of the M. Sc. Program of the QU Islamabad or another University.
- The highest possible age restriction for admission to the Master’s program should be TWENTY SIX years. Anybody beyond the age of TWENTY SIX years should not be accepted until the relaxation is granted by the Vice-Chancellor (except MBA) in specific conditions on the suggestion of the Chairperson/Director of the Department/Institute/Centre concerned.
- The Vice-Chancellor might cancel/refuse admission of/to any student without assigning causes.
To be qualified for admission to M. Phil, an applicant: –
- Shall have got an M. A. /M. Sc. level or its comparative in the related discipline.
- Shall have attained 1st division in M. A. /M. Sc. or B. A. /B. Sc
- Shall not have attained 3rd division B. A. /B. Sc. or M. A. or M. Sc.
- In a case of the 3rd division in F. A. /F. Sc. the applicant must have attained 1st division both in B. A. /B. Sc. and M. A. /M. Sc.
- Every of the circumstances (ii)-(iv) above might be relaxed by the Vice-Chancellor in a case of a teacher of a college/university and a staff of an analysis organization.
- Each applicant should make an application for admission in reaction to advertisements through the QU Islamabad on an approved form along with documents particular.
- The admission to M. Phil programs is made on the base of cumulative value to become identified from earlier academics history and written as well oral test (taken collectively) subsequent the system provided under (to be authorized by the Academic Council from hour and hour).
The allocation of grades for deciding value is as follows: –
Academics Record 55 marks
Admission Test 35 marks
Interview 10 marks
Distribution of marks specific for the academics history is as below: -.
|Class||1st Div.||2nd Div.||3rd Div.|
- Written exams might be placed in the particular Department/Institute/Centre relating to the timetable publicised. (e) The admission to M. Phil is authorized by the Superior Studies and Analysis Board right after an applicant has certified in a written test and interview and proposed by the Collection Committee of the department/institute/centre concerned.
- The Collection Committee for every department/institute/centre should be constituted by the Vice-Chancellor in discussion with the chairman/ director of the department, institute/center concerned.
- A student may replace Ph. D. candidature to M. Phil subject to the subsequent circumstances:
- that the student requiring for alteration doesn’t have got an M. Phil level.
- that the student has good enough efficiency in the Ph. D. program work.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about QU Islamabad Admissions 2016.
Official Website: Quaid-i-Azam University
Type: Public, Research, Co-educational