About Quaid-i-Azam University Islamabad/ World Ranking
This Quaid-i-Azam University Islamabad was organized as Quaid-i-Azam University Islamabad within an Act of National Assembly passed in July, 1967. It commenced educating and research course for M. Phil & Ph. D. degrees. Soon after on, it was made a decision to start M. Sc. degree program for graduates from all areas of the country, based on local quota. The Quaid-i-Azam University Islamabad was housed primarily in rented houses in Satellite Town, Rawalpindi and changed to its irreversible Campus in October 1971.
Important Admission Date for Master Programs
- Last Date of Form Submission 23-12-2013
- Display of 1st Merit List 13-01-2014
- Display of 2nd Merit List 20-01-2014
- Display of 3rd Merit List 27-01-2014
- Display of 4th Merit List 30-01-2014
- Display of 5th Merit List 03-02-2014
Quaid-i-Azam University Islamabad is composed of 4 faculties and subsequent departments are connected with these faculties:
Faculty of Natural Sciences
- Department of Chemistry
- .Department of Computer Sciences
- Department of Earth Sciences
- Department of Electronics
- .Institute of Information Technology
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Physics
- Department of Statistics
Faculty of Social Sciences
- Quaid-e-Azam School of Management Sciences
- .Department of Anthropology
- Department of Defence and Strategic Studies
- School of Economics
- Department of History
- Department of International Relations
- Taxila Institute of Asian Civilizations
- .Faculty of Biological Sciences
- Department of Animal Sciences
- Department of BioChemistry
- Department of Microbiology
- .Department of Plant Sciences
- Department of Bio Technology
- National Center for Bioinformatics
Eligibility of MSC
A individual possessing a Bachelor’s degree from a Pakistani university, or an comparative degree from any other acknowledged Quaid-i-Azam University Islamabad , with at minimum a 2nd division or its comparative grade, is entitled for admission to the Master’s programme of study.
The applicants with Bachelor degrees demanding more than 2 years duration after intermediate such as BBA, B. Sc. (Hons), B. C. S. three years and B. Ed. or qualified degrees viz. MBBS, B. Sc. Engg. B. E. B. Sc. (Pharmacy) Agriculture, Marine Technology and Naval Sciences are also entitled for admission to M. Sc. Program subject to the condition that they will not state any exemption/relative in the programs of studies or time-span of studies (2 years period 4 semesters).
Each applicant shall produce an application for admission on a approved form in reaction to an advertisement.
- Admission is designed on the groundwork of merit and local quota.
- The merit is established on the basis of academic report. The formula for determining merit is as under: -
- MOAC = 800 x (MOF/TM + MOB/-TM) + HQ
- MOAC = Marks of Academic Career out of 1600
- MOF = Marks obtained in F. A. /F. Sc.
- MOB = Marks obtained in B. A/. B. Sc. /B. Com/B. B. A.
- TM = Total Marks in the relevant Examination
- HQ = Hafiz Quran (20 marks)
- All the admissions are authorised by the Dean of the Faculty involved on the suggestions of the Admission Committee of the Quaid-i-Azam University Islamabad .
- The Academic Council may recommend other criteria for finding out merit for entrance from hour and hour. (d) Admission to 1 department shall not give a student a right to migrate to a further department.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Quaid-i-Azam University Islamabad Admission 2014.
Official Site: Quaid-i-Azam University Islamabad
Tags: quaid e azam university islamabad admissions 2014 for undergraduates, quaid i azam university islamabad admissions, quaid-i-azam university islamabad admission 2014, quaid-i-azam university ranking in world