Quaid-i-Azam University Islamabad Admission 2018 Last Date and Fee Structure
Quaid-i-Azam University Islamabad Admission section was organized as QAU Islamabad within an Act of National Assembly passed in July 1967. It commenced educating and research course for M. Phil & Ph. D. degrees. Soon after on, it was made a decision to start M. Sc. degree program for graduates from all areas of the country, based on local quota. The QAU Islamabad was housed primarily in rented houses in Satellite Town, Rawalpindi and changed to its irreversible Campus in October 1971.
Quaid-i-Azam University Islamabad Admission 2018 Last date for Undergraduate BS Programs, Masters and Ph.D
Important 2018 Fall Admission Date for BS Programs in Faculty Of Natural Sciences, Biological Sciences, Social Sciences
- Last Date to Apply & Form Submission 20-09-2018
- BS International Relation September 28 at 10:00 AM
- BS Political Science September 28 at 12:00 PM
- BS Physics September 19 at 11:00 AM
- Venue: BS Building at QAU Campus
Display of Merit List:
- Display of 1st Merit List 10-10-2018
- Display of 2nd Merit List 17-10-2018
- Display of 3rd Merit List 20 September, 2018
- Display of 4th Merit List September 25
- Display of 5th List September 27
- Display of 6th List September 31
- Display of Final Lists October 06
Important 2018 Fall Admission MS Date for Masters Programs in Faculty of Natural Sciences, Faculty of Biological Sciences, Faculty of Social Sciences
- Last Date of Form Submission 21 August
- Admit Card will receive 23 August
- Psychology Aug 24 at 09:30 AM held at Nationa Institute of Psychology
- Sociology Aug 24 11:30 AM BS Building at QAU Campus
- Display of 1st Merit List Aug 30
- Display of 2nd Merit List Sep 05
- Display of 3rd List Sep 12
- Display of 4th List Sep 19
- Display of 5th List Sep 22
QAU Islamabad is composed of 4 faculties and subsequent departments are connected with these faculties:
Faculty of Natural Sciences:
- Computer Sciences
- Earth Sciences
- Institute of Information Technology
Faculty of Social Sciences:
- School of Management Sciences
- Defense and Strategic Studies
- School of Economics
- Department of History
- Department of International Relations
- Taxila Institute of Asian Civilizations
- Faculty of Biological Sciences
- Animal Sciences
- Department of Microbiology
- Department of Plant Sciences
- Department of Bio-Technology
- National Center for Bioinformatics
Quaid-i-Azam University Islamabad Admission:
An individual possessing a Bachelor’s degree from a Pakistani university, or a comparative degree from any other acknowledged QAU Islamabad , with at minimum a 2nd division or its comparative grade, is entitled to admission to the Master’s program of study.
The applicants with Bachelor degrees demanding more than 2 years duration after intermediate such as BBA, B. Sc. (Hons), B. C. S. three years and B. Ed. or qualified degrees viz. MBBS, B. Sc. Engg. B. E. B. Sc. (Pharmacy) Agriculture, Marine Technology and Naval Sciences are also entitled to admission to M. Sc. Program subject to the condition that they will not state any exemption/relative in the programs of studies or time-span of studies (2 years period 4 semesters).
Each applicant shall produce an application for admission on an approved form in reaction to an advertisement.
- Admission is designed on the groundwork of merit and local quota.
- The merit is established on the basis of the academic report. The formula for determining merit is as under: –
- MOAC = 800 x (MOF/TM + MOB/-TM) + HQ
- MOAC = Marks of Academic Career out of 1600
- MOF = Marks obtained in F. A. /F. Sc.
- MOB = Marks obtained in B. A/. B. Sc. /B. Com/B. B. A.
- TM = Total Marks in the relevant Examination
- HQ = Hafiz Quran (20 marks)
- All the admissions are authorized by the Dean of the Faculty involved on the suggestions of the Admission Committee of the QAU Islamabad .
- The Academic Council may recommend other criteria for finding out merit for entrance from hour and hour. (d) Admission to 1 department shall not give a student a right to migrate to a further department.
Quaid-e-Azam University Fee Structure 2018
After completion of admission process and display of merit list. Institute provided fee form to students as per there program. Students must submit Fees before joining university. Please your name on updates merit list which are appear after entry test. Check list of fee structure for BS regarding courses.
|Department/ Courses||Regular||Self- Finance|
|BBA (QASMS), Economics, C/Sc, I.T, Chemistry, Pharm-D & School of Law||RS 64,925||RS 95,690|
|Other department and Courses||RS 62,585||Nil|
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Quaid-i-Azam University Islamabad Admission 2018.
Official Site: Quaid-i-Azam University Islamabad