Core values of QUEST Nawabshah is Creative and efficient for our nations and give a good and quality education at international level. To increase the professional resources to each and every student.
Important 2015 Admission Date for BE 4 years, BSIT, BSCS, BS Mathematics
- Admission Start from Sep 09 to Octo 21
- Admit Card for Pre-Admission sent till Nov 02
- Pre-Admission held on Nov 22 at 10:00 in QUEST Nawabshah.
- Issuance of Duplicate Slip from Nov 20 to Nov 22 on payment of Rs 300.
- Result of Entry Test display on University board Nov 22
- First Provincial Merit List display on Nov 31
- Submission Date of Original Documents and Interview from Dec 13 to Dec 15
- Beginning of Session Jan 11
- Get Admission on payment of Rs 1800/- through Bank Draft.
The subsequent disciplines leading to bachelors degrees are available in Quaid-e-Awam University of Engineering and Technology.
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Energy & Environment Engineering
- Computer Systems Engineering
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
Important Tips Regarding Admission:
- They have exceeded the Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate (HSC) exam and have collateralled at minimum 60 % marks (C-grade) from any known Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education in Pakistan or comparative.
- They have got domicile and PRC (form C) of related type apart from enrolment under self-finance scheme and foreigners.
- Applicants who were accepted earlier in any batch/year in the University in any discipline or group are not entitled to fill out an application for enrolment again and their application shall be terminated.
- Applicants who apply for entrance on the base of fake certificates (recognized before or soon after their enrolment), or create other wrong assertions, shall be prosecuted under criminal law and their enrolment shall be terminated. In a few conditions, they may also be debarred for a span of 3 years from future admission.
- Those applicants, who were accepted to any alternative institute / university before applying for enrolment in Quaid-e-Awam University and were terminated, debarred or their enrolment was terminated, shall not be thought to be for admission in the University. Moreover, if applicants conceal details concerning such a disciplinary steps and they were granted enrolment ; their admission would be terminated instantly after ascertaining such facts. Those applicants who have been guilty relating moral turpitude shall also not be regarded as for admission in the University.
- The related procedures of other clauses referred to hereafter shall also fill out an application.
The Central Library has in commodity more than 8, 100 book titles and about 41, 000 total books relevant to engineering, science and technology, which is now getting housed in the new building near B Sector. A number of engineering and technology research journals from the U. S. A., UK, and other countries are on subscription. Local periodicals are obtained every month.
There are in excess of 9, 000 textbooks in the Book Bank, which are loaned to students for one phrase on nominal charges. The selection of books is updated consistently and extra books are obtained on the suggestions of senior and subject teachers, which makes the selection most suited and advantageous to the students.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about QUEST Nawabshah Admission 2015.
Official Site: QUEST Nawabshah