About QUEST Nawabshah
Core values of QUEST Nawabshah is Creative and efficient for our nations and give a good and quality education at internation level. To increase the professinal resources to each and every student.
Important Admission Date for Ph.D in Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Energy and Endowment Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering
- Prospectus alongwith Admission Form avaiable in Rs 500/- from NBP QUEST Branch, Nawab Shah Acnt No. NIDA9-1.
- Admission Start from 04-11-2013
- Last Date of Form Submission 29-11-2013
- Entry Test will be held on 10-12-2013
- Provisional/ Merit Lsit 11-12-2013
- Last Date of Registration 06-01-2013
- Beginning of Classes 08-01-2014
Entry Test test of ME and MS admission (Evening Courses) will taken on last week of DEC 2012
The subsequent disciplines leading to bachelors degrees are available in Quaid-e-Awam University of Engineering and Technology.
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Energy & Environment Engineering
- Computer Systems Engineering
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
Important Tips Regarding Admission
- They have exceeded the Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate (HSC) exam and have collateralled at minimum 60 % marks (C-grade) from any known Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education in Pakistan or comparative.
- They have got domicile and PRC (form C) of related type apart from admission under self-finance scheme and foreigners.
- Applicants who were accepted earlier in any batch/year in the University in any discipline or group are not entitled to fill out an application for admission again and their application shall be terminated.
- Applicants who apply for entrance on the base of fake certificates (recognized before or soon after their admission), or create other wrong assertions, shall be prosecuted under criminal law and their admissions shall be terminated. In a few conditions, they may also be debarred for a span of 3 years from future admission.
- Those applicants, who were accepted to any alternative institute / university before applying for admission in Quaid-e-Awam University and were terminated, debarred or their admission was terminated, shall not be thought to be for admission in the University. Moreover, if applicants conceal details concerning such a disciplinary steps and they were granted admission; their admission would be terminated instantly after ascertaining such facts. Those applicants who have been guilty relating moral turpitude shall also not be regarded as for admission in the University.
- The related procedures of other clauses referred to hereafter shall also fill out an application.
The Central Library has in commodity more than 8, 100 book titles and about 41, 000 total books relevant to engineering, science and technology, which is now getting housed in the new building near B Sector. A number of engineering and technology research journals from the U. S. A., UK, and other countries are on subscription. Local periodicals are obtained every month.
There are in excess of 9, 000 textbooks in the Book Bank, which are loaned to students for one phrase on nominal charges. The selection of books is updated consistently and extra books are obtained on the suggestions of senior and subject teachers, which makes the selection most suited and advantageous to the students.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about QUEST Nawabshah Admission 2014.
Official Site: QUEST Nawabshah