About Quetta Institute of Medical Sciences
Important Admission Date for 3rd Batch of MBBS 2013-14
- Last Date of Form Submission 09-11-2013
- MCAT Entry Test will be held on 17-11-2013
- Prospectus along with Admission Form get from College Campus on payment Rs 2500/-.
Form also avialable at following Branches of MCB Bank:
- MCB Jinnah Road Branch Quett
- MCB Qetta Cant
- MCB University Town Branch Peshawar, KPK
- MCB The Mall Rawalpindi Branch
Basic Medical Sciences
- Department of Anatomy
- Department of Physiology
- Department of Biochemistry
- Department of Pharmacology
- Department of Pathology
- Department of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology
- Department of Community Medicine
- Department of Medicine
- Department of Surgery
- Department of Anesthesia
- Department of Otolaryngology /Head and Neck Surgery
- Department of Ophthalmology
- Department of Gynaecology /Obstetrics
- Department of Dermatology
- Department of Psychiatry
- Department of Paediatric
- Department of Radiology
Reservation of Seats
Hundred seats accessible for admission in Quetta Institute of Medical Sciences session 2011 & their allocation towards each and every type is as below:
sixtypercent seats on start merit
- Eightypercent students through Balochistan on open merit.
- Twentypercent students through rest of country on start merit
- Twentypercent seats for backward areas of Balochistan. (For non affording students)
- Tenpercent seats for wards of Shuhada ideally from Balochistan.
- Tenpercent seats for overseas Pakistanis/International Nationals.
All students will be determined simply on merit base.
Policy of Admission
Admission processes are aid for the reason that the purpose is to assure that students who graduate from Quetta Institute of Medical Sciences will be essential representative of society as medical vendors.
- Minimal qualification for a applicant for admission to MBBS programs is the F. Sc (pre-medical).
- The candidate must acquire at minimum sixtypercent unadjusted marks in F. Sc (pre-medical)/Comparable examination as per PMDC guidelines
- Candidates having exceeded examination of international university/examining body must create equivalence certificate from chairman inter-board committee (IBCC) Islamabad or Balochistan Board.
- Primarily all admissions will be provisional. Any applicant whose facts, docs, authentication is observed doubtful, created or false, his/her entrance will be terminated & no fee will be refundable at all.
- If a applicant hope to depart the organization before the commence of first year MBBS classes then there shall be a fiftypercent refund of all deposited fees apart from for the one time entrance fee. If the student wish to depart the institution within just 15 days from date of beginning of first year MBBS lessons there shall be 25% repayment of deposited fees. No charge will be refundable now there after.
- If a seat towards start merit falls empty, the following applicant on merit of the exact kind will be chosen.
- International candidate or candidates searching for admission to first year MBBS who are citizen in foreign countries & are incapable to appear admittance test in Pakistan, are essential to receive the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT-I & SAT-II) or Medical College Admission Test(MCAT) as appropriate.
Applicants applying for access test will possess to post:
- Finished application form
- Attested photocopies of:
- Matric/O level Certificate (2 copies) with marks sheet.
- F. Sc Certificate (2 copies) with marks sheet.
- Local/Domicile Certificate (2 copies)
- Comparative Certificate (if applicable)
- Attested Photocopies of NIC/Form ‘B’ (2 copies)
- Passport Size & ID Size Photos (3 each)
- Bank Draft Certificate of Rs 1500 as entry test fee. (Not appropriate to those who ordered the prospectus)
- If at any period it is turned out that any applicant has been accepted on the basis of false/incorrect docs or details, his/her admission will be terminated & all fees compensated will be forfeited.
Finalized merit lists will be announced in accordance to the notified particular date in important national daily newspapers, internet and will also be viewable on Quetta Institute of Medical Sciences notice panel.
Entry Test Fromat
This test will be target type acquiring a full of 100 marks. Subjects involved are.
- Biology ________________ 45 questions
- Chemistry ________________ 30 questions
- Physics ________________ 20 questions
- English ________________ 5 questions
Fee Structure for MBBS
- Tuition Feee Rs 350,000/-
- CME Fund/Education Resources Rs 100,000/-
- Registration Fee Rs 15,000/-
- Library / Lab Fund Rs 45,000/-
- Misc. Charges Rs 40,000/-
- Total Charges Rs 5,50,000/-
Fee Structure for Deserving Students of Baloachistan
- Tuition Feee Rs 50,000/-
- CME Fund/Education Resources Rs 25,000/-
- Registration Fee Rs 5,000/-
- Library / Lab Fund Rs 10,000/-
- Misc. Charges Rs 10,000/-
- Total Charges Rs 100,000
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Quetta Institute of Medical Sciences Admission 2013.
Official Site: Quetta Institute of Medical Sciences