About Rawalpindi Medical College
Pleasant to Rawalpindi Medical College. This institute gives a distinctive idea of education and learning and services to get ready you for a imaginative specialized life. We are incredibly of our academics environment and the being successful we have had with training of particularly competent and gentle doctors.
Rawalpindi Medical College Faculties and Departments
- Department of Medical Education (DME)
- Forensic Medicine
- Community Medicine
- Gynecology & Obstetrics
- Neuro Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Surgical Unit-1
- Paediatric Unit
- Surgical Unit-1
- Surgical Unit
- Department of Medicine
Rawalpindi Medical College Admissions
- Fall admission date 2014 will be coming soon
Rawalpindi Medical College Scholarships
The subsequent merit scholarships are sanctioned by the Punjab Government for students in each medical college.
- 2 scholarships for 2nd year M. B. B. S students
- 2 scholarships for 3 rd year M. B. B. S students
- 2 scholarships for 4th year M. B. B. S students
- 2 scholarships for last year M. B. B. S students
- Rs. 375/- each month (Non-boarder)
- Rs. 750/- each months (boarder)
The scholarships for the 2nd year students will be honored by the Princi
pal on the end result of the 1st year campaign exam. Scholarship to 3rd, 4th and finalized year students will be honored by the Principal on the groundwork of result of 1st, 2nd and 3 rd Professional examinations respectively. Each and every scholarship will be tenable for 1 year only apart from for finalized year students who will acquire yearly amount of Rs. 4500/- (non-boarder)/ Rs. 9000/- (boarder) throughout their stay in finalized year until the ultimate qualified exam.
These scholarships will be awarded on the following terms and conditions: -
- The students who secure admission in a medical college and income of whose parents or guardian is less than Rs. 15000/- per annum will be eligible for the award of scholarships.
- The scholarship awarded will be for the period of 5 years subject to satisfactory work and conduct of the student during the whole course.
- Each scholarship holder shall give a surety bond to serve the Government for a period of five years after graduation. The Instructions for filling the surety bond can be had from the office of the Principal concerned.
Rawalpindi Medical College Library
The Library shall be under the control of the Principal who may set up a sub- committee with a Convener for its day to day management.
- The Library will be open on all working days.
- Silence and order must be maintained in the library at all times. Any infringement of this rule will be punished by a fine.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Rawalpindi Medical College Admission 2012 Rawalpindi Medical College Faculties and Departments, Rawalpindi Medical College Admissions, Rawalpindi Medical College Library, Rawalpindi Medical College Scholarships.Rawalpindi Medical College Physiology, Rawalpindi Medical College Anatomy, Rawalpindi Medical College Biochemistry, Rawalpindi Medical College Department of Medical Education (DME), Rawalpindi Medical College Forensic Medicine, Rawalpindi Medical College Forensic Medicine, Rawalpindi Medical College Community Medicine, Rawalpindi Medical College Pharmacology, Rawalpindi Medical College Pathology
Official Site: Rawalpindi Medical College