Pleasant to Rawalpindi Medical College. This institute gives a distinctive idea of education and learning and services to get ready you for a imaginative specialized life. We are incredibly of our academics environment and the being successful we have had with training of particularly competent and gentle doctors.
Important 2015 Admission Date for MBBS & BDS
- Entry Test conducted on 30th August
- Get Admission booklet with admission form on payment of Rs 500/-
- Admission start from 1st August
- Last Date of Form Submission 08 August
- Admit Cards issue from 10 August to 15 August
- Entry Test 30 August
- Registration for Hafiz Quran 10 Sep to 16 Sep
- Hafiz Quran Test 17 Sep to 22 Sep
- Date of Prospectus and Admission Form from 1st Octo to 10 Octo
- Last Date of Form Submission for Open Merit and others 1st Octo to 10 Octo
- Medical Board of special applicants 12 Octo
- Display of 1st Merit List MBBS 30 Octo
- Beginning of Classes 16 Nov
- First Merit list for BDS 10 Dec
- Beginning of Classes in dental Colleges 21 Dec
Faculties and Departments:
- Department of Medical Education (DME)
- Forensic Medicine
- Community Medicine
- Gynecology & Obstetrics
- Neuro Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Surgical Unit-1
- Paediatric Unit
- Surgical Unit-1
- Surgical Unit
- Department of Medicine
The subsequent merit scholarships are sanctioned by the Punjab Government for students in each medical college.
- 2 scholarships for 2nd yrs M. B. B. S students
- 2 scholarships for 3 rd yrs M. B. B. S students
- 2 scholarships for 4th year M. B. B. S students
- 2 scholarships for last year M. B. B. S students
- Rs. 375/- each month (Non-boarder)
- Rs. 750/- each months (boarder)
The scholarships for the 2nd year students will be honored by the Princi
pal on the end result of the 1st year campaign exam. Scholarship to 3rd, 4th and finalized year students will be honored by the Principal on the groundwork of result of 1st, 2nd and 3 rd Professional examinations respectively. Each and every scholarship will be tenable for 1 year only apart from for finalized year students who will acquire yearly amount of Rs. 4500/- (non-boarder)/ Rs. 9000/- (boarder) throughout their stay in finalized year until the ultimate qualified exam.
These scholarships will be awarded on the following terms and conditions: –
- The students who secure admission in a medical college and income of whose parents or guardian is less than Rs. 15000/- per annum will be eligible for the award of scholarships.
- The scholarship awarded will be for the period of 5 years subject to satisfactory work and conduct of the student during the whole course.
- Each scholarship holder shall give a surety bond to serve the Government for a period of five years after graduation. The Instructions for filling the surety bond can be had from the office of the Principal concerned.
Entry Test Result/ Merit List 2015:
The Library shall be under the control of the Principal who may set up a sub- committee with a Convener for its day to day management.
- The Library will be open on all working days.
- Silence and order must be maintained in the library at all times. Any infringement of this rule will be punished by a fine.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Rawalpindi Medical College Admission 2015.
Official Site: Rawalpindi Medical College