Rawalpindi Medical College Admission
Pleasant to Rawalpindi Medical College. This institute gives a distinctive idea of education and learning and services to get ready you for a imaginative specialized life. We are incredibly of our academics environment and the being successful we have had with training of particularly competent and gentle doctors.
Important 2016 Admission Date for MBBS & BDS
- Last Date of Form Submission 18 July to 08 August
- Entry Test held on 28 August
- Registration of Hifz Quran 19 Sep to 23 Sep
- Hafiz Quran Test 26 Sep to 30 Sep
- Last Date of Admission Form 03 Octo to 15 Octo
- Special Candidates List from 17 Octo to 21 Octo
- First Merit List Octo 28
- Beginning of Classes in medical colleges 14 Nov
- Beginning of Classes in Dental Colleges 14 Dec
Faculties and Departments:
- Department of Medical Education (DME)
- Forensic Medicine
- Community Medicine
- Gynecology & Obstetrics
- Neuro Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Surgical Unit-1
- Paediatric Unit
- Surgical Unit-1
- Surgical Unit
- Department of Medicine
The subsequent merit scholarships are sanctioned by the Punjab Government for students in each medical college.
- 2 scholarships for 2nd yrs M. B. B. S students
- 2 scholarships for 3 rd yrs M. B. B. S students
- 2 scholarships for 4th year M. B. B. S students
- 2 scholarships for last year M. B. B. S students
- Rs. 375/- each month (Non-boarder)
- Rs. 750/- each months (boarder)
The scholarships for the 2nd year students will be honored by the Princi
pal on the end result of the 1st year campaign exam. Scholarship to 3rd, 4th and finalized year students will be honored by the Principal on the groundwork of result of 1st, 2nd and 3 rd Professional examinations respectively. Each and every scholarship will be tenable for 1 year only apart from for finalized year students who will acquire yearly amount of Rs. 4500/- (non-boarder)/ Rs. 9000/- (boarder) throughout their stay in finalized year until the ultimate qualified exam.
These scholarships will be awarded on the following terms and conditions: –
- The students who secure admission in a medical college and income of whose parents or guardian is less than Rs. 15000/- per annum will be eligible for the award of scholarships.
- The scholarship awarded will be for the period of 5 years subject to satisfactory work and conduct of the student during the whole course.
- Each scholarship holder shall give a surety bond to serve the Government for a period of five years after graduation. The Instructions for filling the surety bond can be had from the office of the Principal concerned.
Entry Test Result/ Merit List 2016:
The Library shall be under the control of the Principal who may set up a sub- committee with a Convener for its day to day management.
- The Library will be open on all working days.
- Silence and order must be maintained in the library at all times. Any infringement of this rule will be punished by a fine.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Rawalpindi Medical College Admission 2016.
Official Site: Rawalpindi Medical College