Riphah International University Fall Rawalpindi Admission 2015
Riphah International University (RIU) is determined to a alternative and built-in method in education. We want to construct total human individuality of our youth with headache for the welfare of humanity. A value established education alone, in our view can manufacture a technology of dynamic, committed and progressive, leaders and builders of the Ummah.
Important 2015 Spring Admission For BS Media Studies, Mass Communication, Diploma in Editing & Motion Garphics, PGD TV Production, PGD Visual Effects & Compositing, MS Media Studies, MA Media Production, MA Broadcast Jounalism, MSc Mass Communication.
Important 2015 Fall Last Admission Date for Faculty of Management Sciences, Riphah College of Rehabilitation Sciences, Riphah Institute of Media Sciences, Faculty of Computing, Riphah Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Riphah School of Leadership, Riphah NCUK Program, Riphah Institute of Engineering, Islamic International Engineering College
- Admission start in the month of May-June
- Admission Close in September
- Merit List display in October
- Beginning of Session September-Octo
Faculty of Computing:
The Faculty of Computing is a constituent unit of International University. Primarily, it commenced operating as Institute of Informatics (RII) and presented Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering and Information Technology in affiliation with the University of Engineering and Technology (UET) Taxila. Immediately after the hire presented to the University in the year 2002, the Faculty commenced featuring its own degree program at undergraduate and graduate levels.
- BS (Software Engineering)
- BS (Computer Science)
- BS (Information Technology)
Intermediate (F.Sc/F.A./ICS) or equivalent with at least 45% marks. Students awaiting results can also apply.
Islamic International Engineering College:
The Islamic International Engineering College (IIEC) was organized in January 1998 to carry frontward the mission of the Trust by augmenting the national effort in the discipline of technical education and assisting to in the organization of institutions committed to provide education in engineering disciplines and technologies. The Islamic International Engineering College is a constituent College of International University.
Health Sciences has been the hall mark of Riphah International University. Always keeping in perspective the vision of the founding fathers of IIMC Trust and the exclusive multidiscipline educational environment of RIU such as Medical College, Teaching Hospitals, FEAS has released the Biomedical Engineering Program this year. The FEAS offers equal possibilities to both male and female students and offers undergraduate and graduate program in the subsequent fields of Engineering.
- BSc. Electrical Engineering (Communication) – Authorised by PEC
- BSc. Electrical Engineering (Electronics) – PEC carried out Interim visit, further more certification procedure is under way
- MSc. Electrical Engineering – See Graduate Prospectus.
- MS/M. Phil or its comparative degree with 1st class or with a CGPA of 3. 0 or previously mentioned in a related discipline from a recognized university / institution.
- 6 credit hours of research work with dissertation in MS/M. Phil or its comparative degree.
- GRE (Foreign) test / NTS for admission in Ph. D. In discipline where this test is not available, the comparative test shall be produced regionally by the university. The applicant is essential to take at least 50% score in the test.
Faculty of Health & Medical Sciences
Delightful To Islamic International Medical CollegeIIDC has continually inserted strong emphasis on clinical and teaching excellence. It also challenges on the skilled dallas pest control of basic and clinical research and provides possibilities and amenities for training in a variety of exercises pertinent to the biological, material, clinical and epidemiological sciences. In combination with the undergraduate programs.
- Operative Dentistry And Endodontics:
- Paediatric Dentistry
- Community Dentistry
- Dental Materials
Faculty of Management Sciences
The Faculty of Management Sciences (FMS) was developed to provide education in the Management Sciences and the applied disciplines. School of Leadership and Center of Islamic Business performing under the FMS, provides careful academic programmes, professional trainings and practical publicity essential to produce leaders with vision and confidence.
- The subsequent conditions require to be met in purchase to get admission in the BBA program
- A minimum of 12 years of education -Intermediate, A Level or comparative (Minimum 2nd division)
- Entrance Test
Faculty of Media Sciences
Institute of Media Sciences (RIMS) a constituent institute of International University (RIU), Islamabad is organized with the purpose to create leaders in the field of media generation, media education and research in the region. Various programmes are developed for Capacity Building and Human Resource.
- BS (Hons) Television Production
- PGD TV Production Leading To Masters
- MA Media Production
- MA Broadcast Journalism
- Minimum 45 percent in FA/FSc
Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences (RIPS) is operating under the patio umbrella of International University – a chartered “W” Category University by the Federal Government and acknowledged by the Higher Education Commission. The Institute has undoubtedly been inspected for affiliation by the Pakistan Pharmacy Council.
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm-D)
- M. Phil/Ph.D
- FSc (Pre-Medical) or comparative qualification with at minimum 2nd Division (60% marks) from any known institution in Pakistan or in foreign countries.
- BSc from any Pakistani Universities with Intermediate Science.
- Matric 10%
- FSc/Equivalent/BSc 50%
- Entry Test 40%
- Total 100%
Documents Required With Application:
The applicants who are entitled to apply for admission must distribute attested copies of the subsequent documents along with the application forms. No application for admission will be regarded as unless fully and totally made out on the prescribed by doctors Form by the applicant in his/her own handwriting:
- Matric/Senior Cambridge or comparative certificate: 2 copies
- FSc. (Pre-Medical) or Equivalent certificate: 2 copies
- Comprehensive marks certificate (FSc. ): 2 copies
- Equivalence certificate from Chairman, Inter-Board Committee, Islamabad for popularity of qualification as equivalent to FSc. (Pre-medical) of Pakistan, in case of foreign qualified students.
- B. Sc degree along with comprehensive marks certificate: 2 copies
- Recent passport size coloured photographs: 4 copies
- I. D Card: 2 copies.
The 1st Library was organized in 1994. Currently RIU has 3 major libraries & 4 studying resource centers with 20 staff members out of which 15 are professionals with master and bachelor degrees in Library and Details Science. Libraries have reasonable collection in health care, engineering, business administration, pharmacy and computer sciences books, journal/magazines and other resources.
- Admission open for Pharm-D
- Admission open for M-Phill
Get latest updates of Admission of Riphah International University
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Riphah International University Admissions 2015.
Official Website: Riphah International University