RIU was founded by Islamic International Medical College Trust (IIMCT) to provide exploration focused professional education with the center on inculcation of Islamic ethical ideals. The university was chartered by the Federal Govt of Pakistan in 2002.
Important Admission Date for Management Sciences, Basic Science, Engineering, Computing, Media Studies, Public Policy, Pharmaceutical, Social Sciences, NCUK Program
- Last Date of Form Submission 19-09-2014
- Admission Test should be held on 21-09-2014
- Engineering & Applied
- Islamic Business
Admission for Medical Programs:
MBBS, BDS Admission Conditions:
- Entry test of Provincial authority suitable
- Apply On-line by going to our admission webpages; admissions. riphah. edu. pk (By hand applications are not appropriate, Imperfect applications will not be regarded as).
- Admissions will be structured on: (Weight age as per PM&DC rules)
- Matric or comparative 10. 00%
- Intermediate or comparative 40. 00%
- Entry test 37. 50%
- Aptitude test/Interview 12. 50%
- SAT II score minimum 550.
- TOEFL or IELT score 500 and 5. 5 respectively or NUML certificate.
- Confirmed Hafiz Quran and NCC credit as per Govt guidelines.
- Minimum Academic Requirements:
- F. Sc or IBCC equivalence 60%.
- International education system (e. g. A Level) 3 science subjects out of which 2 must be Biology and Chemistry with 60% marks in each and it should have the equivalence from IBCC.
- No minimum/maximum age limit
Overseas (International) Self Finance seats:
- Not not having entry test or SAT II.
- Pakistani National having exceeded equivalent exam from a international system (A Levels).
- Foreigners and Pakistanis of dual Nationality regardless of place of premedical study.
- Pakistani students learnt in foreign countries and reviewed by Pakistani Board in foreign countries (Federal Board examinations in alternative countries).
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about RIU Islamabad Admissions 2014.
Official Website: Riphah International University