Coupled with flouting of industrial concerns, he had enormous motivation to set up and recruit welfare focused assignments for un-affording populace. He payable the beginning of his motivation to an impulse got triggered when he experienced with a soul ailment and lack of medical abilities at the occasion.
Important Admission Date 2014
- Fall admission date 2014 will be coming soon
Admission Forms of following programs are:
- BS Electrical Engineering
- BS-Electrical Technology
- Computer Sciences
- Chemical Engineering
- Chemical Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Natural and Social Sciences
- Administration and Facility Management
Eligibility for Admissions
The candidates should have one of the subsequent certification with at minimum 60% overall marks or comparative grade. Candidates should also secure at minimum 60% marks or comparative grade in Mathematics and Physics.
- HSSC (Pre-Engineering) with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
- 3 A-levels (Advanced Level General Certificate of Education) in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry (D or over grade Mathematics and Physics) and 7 O-levels.
- American or Canadian High School Diploma with Mathematics (with calculus) Physics and Chemistry.
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma with Mathematics (with calculus), Physics and Chemistry.
- B. Sc. with Physics and Mathematics.
- 3 year polytechnic diploma, in the similar profession as faculty requested for, through a Pakistani Board of Technical Education.
- HSSC (Pre-Medical) having finished Additional Mathematics with at minimum 60% marks in the subject.
Note: Candidate with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry backdrop can fill out an application for all courses on the other hand those having learnt Computer Science / Computer Studies in lieu of Chemistry at their HSSC or A-Level, can only fill out an application for Computer Science.
All Applicants (which includes additional Mathematics Result looked forward to ) may fill out an application for provisional admission if they have finished one of the over courses and are waiting for results. The verification of admission is on the other hand subject to submitter of end result by the date particular in the admission offer letter.
Admission for International Applicants
The eligibility conditions for the Foreign are the similar as for the candidates from within Pakistan. They may on the other hand, take Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT-II) in Physics and Mathematics (Math IIC) in place of UET Admission test. Candidates have to select only one base for their admission i. e. entrance test or SAT-II, an choice once worked out can’t be altered. The applicants declaring 2 individual applications on 2 distinct bases for admission are accountable to be terminated.
- First Year : 144,000/-
- Second Year : 172,000/-
- Third Year : 206,000/-
- Fourth Year : 225,000/-
Admission for Females Students
The College promotes female students to work with the engineering occupation. Due to the fact of innovative advancements in the technical field, it is no more thought to be as an specifically male domain, and delivers a host of highly fulfilling careers, which suit the exclusive endowments of women. The College has taken methods to give a very support milieu for the girl students. It has a females hostel, acquiring a potential for only 10 students, with all current amenities, and a lady counselor to accomplish the stay of girl students on the campus.
- Ext. 3005, 3028
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Sharif College Of Engineering and Technology Lahore.
Official Site: Sharif College Of Engineering and Technology Lahore