Introduction, Shifa College of Medicine Admission 2017
Shifa College of Medicine admission section has set as its objective to graduate physicians for the 21stcentury who abide by the rigor of scientific discipline and are altruistic, humane, knowledgeable, competent and dutiful to their profession and the contemporary society at great.
Important Admission Date for MBBS 2016-2021
- Admission Starts from 22nd August
- Last Date of Form Submission (Local Applicants) 23rd Sep and 21st Octo (International Applicants)
- Entry Test 11th Octo (Entry Test conducted on Octo 09 (Sunday)
- Interview 24rd-29th Octo
- First Merit List 31 Octo 2016
- Last Date of Fee Submission 1st List 1st Nov to 07 Nov
- Second Merit List 08 Nov
- Last Date of Fee Submission 2nd List 08 Nov to 14 Nov
- Interview of International Students 29 Octo
- Final Merit List of International Students 1st Nov
- Orientation & White Coat Ceremony 04th Nov
- Beginning of Classes 5th Dec
- Community Medicine
- Forensic Medicine
- Islamic/Pakistan Studies
Shifa College of Medicine Admission:
- Local applicants,regardless of whether they have presented finished application or provisional, will be essential to write the shifa Entry exam. The Entrance Test is an important necessitie of the Admission Process for all local students. The results of the Entrance Test make a very significant contribution towards the working out of the final merit of candidates. Higher the score in the entrytest far better are the prospects for selection.
- It is a 3-hour exam based on multiple-choice format.
- All candidates will collect an Entrance exam Ticket with required instructions. Entry to the test will not be allowed without this ticket.
- The Equivalence Certificate will be obtained from a government office of the Ministry of Education called The Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC). This office attempts to translate foreign qualifications into Pakistani equivalents. It has its own requirements to be met and it can take time. The college has no connections with that office and is, therefore, unable to provide any information or assistance in that connection. It is the applicants’ responsibility to obtain the Equivalence Certificate before an offer of admission could be formalized.
- International applicants are advised to visit the website of IBCC at www.ibcc.edu.pk and establish contact with it on the following address to seek information and guidance:
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about college Admission 2017.
Official Site: Shifa College of Medicine