Shifa College of Medicine Admission 2014
About Shifa College of Medicine
Shifa College of Medicine has set as its objective to graduate physicians for the 21stcentury who abide by the rigor of scientific discipline and are altruistic, humane, knowledgeable, competent and dutiful to their profession and the contemporary society at great.
Important Admission Date for Master of Science in Public Health (MSPH) Program in Department of Public Health Al-Shifa Trust Eye Hopital, Rawalpindi
- Last Date of Form Submission 02-01-2014
- Applicaiton Form should be submitted alongwith Bank Draft of Rs 2000/- in Favour of “Al-Shifa Trust Eye Hospital”
- Department of Anatomy
- Department of Physiology
- Department of Biochemistry
- Department of Community Medicine
- Department of Forensic Medicine
- Department of Islamic/Pakistan Studies
- Department of Pathology
- Department of Pharmacology
Important Dates for Admissions
- Admission Start From 15 July 2012
- Last Date of Admission 25 August 2012
- Local applicants,regardless of whether they have presented finished application or provisional, will be essential to write the Shifa College of Medicine’s Entrance Test. The Entrance Test is an important necessitie of the Admission Process for all local students. The results of the Entrance Test make a very significant contribution towards the working out of the final merit of candidates. Higher the score in the Entrance test far better are the prospects for selection.
- It is a 3-hour test based on multiple-choice format.
- All candidates will collect an Entrance Test Ticket with required instructions. Entrance to the test will not be allowed without this ticket.
- The Equivalence Certificate will be obtained from a government office of the Ministry of Education called The Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC). This office attempts to translate foreign qualifications into Pakistani equivalents. It has its own requirements to be met and it can take time. The Shifa College of Medicine has no connections with that office and is, therefore, unable to provide any information or assistance in that connection. It is the applicants’ responsibility to obtain the Equivalence Certificate before an offer of admission could be formalized.
- International applicants are advised to visit the website of IBCC at www.ibcc.edu.pk and establish contact with it on the following address to seek information and guidance:
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Shifa College of Medicine Admission 2014.
Official Site: Shifa College of Medicine