Shifa College of Medicine Admission 2015
College has set as its objective to graduate physicians for the 21stcentury who abide by the rigor of scientific discipline and are altruistic, humane, knowledgeable, competent and dutiful to their profession and the contemporary society at great.
Important Admission Date for MBBS 2014-2019
- Admission Start from 10-08-2014
- Last Date of Form Submission For Local Applicants is 05-09-2014 and 30-09-2014 for International Students
- Deadline for Submission of Missing Documents 30-09-2014
- Interview should be held at the mid of October
- Fee should be submit in the 1st week of November
- Orientation Day and White Coat Ceremony 30-11-2014
- Beginning of Session 01-12-2014
- Apply online and Pay Rs 500/- through Bank
Al Shifa Trust Eye Hospital Application for Post Graduate Courses 2015
Important Fall Admission Date 2-Year Master of Science in Public Health (MSPH)
- Last Date of Form Submission 11-10-2014
- Get Admission Form and pay Rs 2,000 in favour of “Al Shifa Trust Eye Hospital, Rawalpindi”
- Community Medicine
- Forensic Medicine
- Islamic/Pakistan Studies
- Local applicants,regardless of whether they have presented finished application or provisional, will be essential to write the shifa Entry exam. The Entrance Test is an important necessitie of the Admission Process for all local students. The results of the Entrance Test make a very significant contribution towards the working out of the final merit of candidates. Higher the score in the entrytest far better are the prospects for selection.
- It is a 3-hour exam based on multiple-choice format.
- All candidates will collect an Entrance exam Ticket with required instructions. Entry to the test will not be allowed without this ticket.
- The Equivalence Certificate will be obtained from a government office of the Ministry of Education called The Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC). This office attempts to translate foreign qualifications into Pakistani equivalents. It has its own requirements to be met and it can take time. The college has no connections with that office and is, therefore, unable to provide any information or assistance in that connection. It is the applicants’ responsibility to obtain the Equivalence Certificate before an offer of admission could be formalized.
- International applicants are advised to visit the website of IBCC at www.ibcc.edu.pk and establish contact with it on the following address to seek information and guidance:
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about college Admission 2015.
Official Site: Shifa College of Medicine