About Shifa College Of Medicine Islamabad
Shifa College Of Medicine Islamabad founded 1998. Shifa College Of Medicine Islamabad is a private institute of Pakistan. Current principal of Shifa college of Medicine Islamabad is Dr. Major General (R) Prof. Muhammad Aslam. Current Dean of meduical College Dr. Muhammad Amin Shifa College of Medicine get strong affiliation and linked with Shifa International Hospital, Bahria University, PMDC, World Health Organization, HEC, International Association of Medical Regulatory Authorities.
Important Admission Date Licence Practical Nursing Course 2 Year in Al-Shifa Trust Eye Hospital School of Nursing
- Last Date of Form Submission 02-02-2014
- Test and Interview will be held on 11-02-2014 at 08:30 AM
(International Nationals, Dual Nationals and those Pakistani Students who have attained the recommended qualification for admission from outside Pakistan)
Candidates applying on Foreign seats are essential to post their SAT-II scores in Biology, Chemistry and Physics / Mathematics. Minimum scores required are 650 each in any 2 subjects and 550 in the third one.
Applicants aspiring to join the medical studies at Shifa are advised to read the eligibility for application carefully and apply early without waiting for the last date. Admission to a medical institution is always competitive and well contested and applicants will be better advised to prepare for the admission process seriously and with commitment.
Completed applications can be sent to the Admission Office any time during the year for evaluation but not later than the dates mentioned in the Schedule of Admission. The application fee is payable in cash at the counter or through a bank draft.
Applications without application fee will not be entertained. The application fee covers costs of processing, entrance test and interview.
Any one of the following qualifications is necessary for an application to be eligible for consideration. All foreign qualifications must be supported by an Equivalence Certificate issued by the IBCC.
- 60 percent overall score in pre-medical group of Intermediate Certification in Pakistan. However, much higher scores prove competitive.
- British Advanced Level Certification with Biology, Chemistry and Physics. The achievements should be over 60% (pre-medical) in IBCC Equivalence Certificate.
- US Grade-12 or Canadian-Grade13 Diploma (minimum GPA 3.0) accompanied by an Equivalence Certificate from the IBCC of at least 60 % F.Sc pre-medical qualification (that will require inclusion of Biology, Chemistry, Physics and English in the final 3 years).
- Higher Secondary School Certificate from other countries with Biology, Chemistry and Physics/Mathematics accompanied by zan Equivalence Certificate from IBCC of at least 60% F.SC Pre-medical qualification.
- Total Fee for Local Students Rs 854,000/- for 1st year
- Total Fee for Foreign Students US $ 18,000/-
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Shifa College Of Medicine Islamabad Admission 2014.
Official Site: Shifa College Of Medicine Islamabad