Introduction, Shifa College Of Medicine Islamabad Admission 2016
Shifa College Of Medicine Islamabad admission section was founded 1998. This is a private institute of Pakistan. The current principal of this college is Dr. Major General (R) Prof. Muhammad Aslam. Current Dean of medical College Dr. Muhammad Amin get strong affiliation and linked with Shifa International Hospital, Bahria University, PMDC, World Health Organization, HEC, International Association of Medical Regulatory Authorities.
Important Admission Date for MBBS 2015-2020 (Reschedule Entry Test Date)
- Admission Starts from 2nd August
- Last Date of Form Submission (Local Applicants) 18th Sep and 31st Octo (International Applicants)
Entry Test 11th Octo(Entry Test conducted on Octo 04 (Sunday)
- Interview 23rd-29th Octo
- First Merit List Nov 2015
- Last Date of Fee Submission 1st List 6th Nov
- Second Merit List 10 Nov
- Last Date of Fee Submission 2nd List 13th Nov
- Interview of International Students 14th Nov
- Final Merit List of International Students 17th Nov
- Orientation & White Coat Ceremony 6th Dec
- Beginning of Classes 7th Dec
(International Nationals, Dual Nationals and those Pakistani Students who have attained the recommended qualification for admission from outside Pakistan)
Candidates applying on Foreign seats are essential to post their SAT-II scores in Biology, Chemistry, and Physics / Mathematics. Minimum scores required are 650 each in any 2 subjects and 550 in the third one.
Applicants aspiring to join the medical studies at Shifa are advised to read the eligibility for application carefully and apply early without waiting for the last date. Admission to a medical institution is always competitive and well contested and applicants will be better advised to prepare for the admission process seriously and with commitment.
Completed applications can be sent to the Admission Office anytime during the year for evaluation but not later than the dates mentioned in the Schedule of Admission. The application fee is payable in cash at the counter or through a bank draft.
Applications without the application fee will not be entertained. The application fee covers costs of processing, entrance test, and interview.
Any one of the following qualifications is necessary for an application to be eligible for consideration. All foreign qualifications must be supported by an Equivalence Certificate issued by the IBCC.
- 60 percent overall score in a pre-medical group of Intermediate Certification in Pakistan. However, much higher scores prove competitive.
- British Advanced Level Certification with Biology, Chemistry, and Physics. The achievements should be over 60% (pre-medical) in IBCC Equivalence Certificate.
- US Grade-12 or Canadian-Grade13 Diploma (minimum GPA 3.0) accompanied by an Equivalence Certificate from the IBCC of at least 60 % F.Sc pre-medical qualification (that will require the inclusion of Biology, Chemistry, Physics and English in the final 3 years).
- Higher Secondary School Certificate from other countries with Chemistry, Physics, Biology/Mathematics accompanied by an Equivalence Certificate from IBCC of at least 60% F.SC Pre-medical qualification.
Fee Structure 2016:
- Total Fee for Local Students Rs 830,000/- for 1st year
- Total Fee for Foreign Students US $ 18,000/-
Entry Test Result/ Merit List 2016:
- Merit list will be updated soon.
Contact Us: +923144931978
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Shifa College Of Medicine Islamabad Admission 2016.
Official Site: Shifa College Of Medicine Islamabad