Shifa College Of Medicine Islamabad founded 1998. This is a private institute of Pakistan. Current principal of this college is Dr. Major General (R) Prof. Muhammad Aslam. Current Dean of meduical College Dr. Muhammad Amin get strong affiliation and linked with Shifa International Hospital, Bahria University, PMDC, World Health Organization, HEC, International Association of Medical Regulatory Authorities.
Important Admission Date for MBBS 2014-2019
- Admission Start from 10-08-2014
- Last Date of Form Submission For Local Applicants is 05-09-2014 and 30-09-2014 for International Students
- Deadline for Submission of Missing Documents 30-09-2014
- Interview should be held at the mid of October
- Fee should be submit in the 1st week of November
- Orientation Day and White Coat Ceremony 30-11-2014
- Beginning of Session 01-12-2014
- Apply online and Pay Rs 6000/- through Bank
Al Shifa Trust Eye Hospital Application for Post Graduate Courses 2014
Important Admission Date for Master of Science in Public Health (MSPH) Program 2 Years
- Last Date of Form Submission 11-10-2014
- Application Forms will be submitted with Bank Draft of Rs 2000/- in favour of “Al-Shifa Trust Eye Hospital, Rawalpindi”
(International Nationals, Dual Nationals and those Pakistani Students who have attained the recommended qualification for admission from outside Pakistan)
Candidates applying on Foreign seats are essential to post their SAT-II scores in Biology, Chemistry and Physics / Mathematics. Minimum scores required are 650 each in any 2 subjects and 550 in the third one.
Applicants aspiring to join the medical studies at Shifa are advised to read the eligibility for application carefully and apply early without waiting for the last date. Admission to a medical institution is always competitive and well contested and applicants will be better advised to prepare for the admission process seriously and with commitment.
Completed applications can be sent to the Admission Office any time during the year for evaluation but not later than the dates mentioned in the Schedule of Admission. The application fee is payable in cash at the counter or through a bank draft.
Applications without application fee will not be entertained. The application fee covers costs of processing, entrance test and interview.
Any one of the following qualifications is necessary for an application to be eligible for consideration. All foreign qualifications must be supported by an Equivalence Certificate issued by the IBCC.
- 60 percent overall score in pre-medical group of Intermediate Certification in Pakistan. However, much higher scores prove competitive.
- British Advanced Level Certification with Biology, Chemistry and Physics. The achievements should be over 60% (pre-medical) in IBCC Equivalence Certificate.
- US Grade-12 or Canadian-Grade13 Diploma (minimum GPA 3.0) accompanied by an Equivalence Certificate from the IBCC of at least 60 % F.Sc pre-medical qualification (that will require inclusion of Biology, Chemistry, Physics and English in the final 3 years).
- Higher Secondary School Certificate from other countries with Chemistry, Physics, Biology/Mathematics accompanied by zan Equivalence Certificate from IBCC of at least 60% F.SC Pre-medical qualification.
- Total Fee for Local Students Rs 770,000/- for 1st year
- Total Fee for Foreign Students US $ 18,000/-
Entry Test Result/ Merit List 2014:
- Merit list will be updated soon.
Contact Us: +923144931978
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about college Admission 2014.
Official Site: Shifa College Of Medicine Islamabad