Introduction, Shifa College of Nursing Admission 2016
The Shifa College of Nursing Admission section is one of the foremost nursing informative institutions of Pakistan. SCN commits to offer to allow atmosphere and studying possibilities to nursing students and faculty members to enrich their specialized exercise and grant.
Important 2015 Admission Date for BS 4 Years and Post RN 2 Years in Nursing
- Last Date of Form Submission Sep 14
- BSN Degree Program
- RN-BSN Degree Program
Admission for BSN:
- 55% complete score for Science (F. Sc) honored by a known Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education in Pakistan.
- A – Level Certification supported by an Equivalence Certificate from the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC).
- Shifa entrance test and interview.
- Equally male and female can fill out an application recommendations of age and marital status
All entitled applicants will seem for entry test. The objective of this test is to identify applicants capacity to deal with with the studies and medical conditions of the college. The applicants will be examined for English, Mathematics and IQ.
In line with the idea of endorsing excellent and recognition of merit, the College has instituted Grants and honours. Merit scholarship is given in every academics year at SCN for the subsequent accomplishments:
- Grant – Rs. 20, 000
Scholarship of Rs. 20, 000 is honored each academics year to students acquiring cumulative GPA of 3. 7 or over.
- Grant– Rs. 10, 000
Admission for PRN-BSN:
- Now apply for Post- RN BScN Degree Program all candidates must satisfy the subsequent eligibility criteria:
- Maintain current enrollment / license from Pakistan Nursing Council to perform as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Finished and documentary proof of minimal 2 years of expertise as an RN in any country wide known Institute
- Diploma in general nursing (3 years) with a minimal of 2nd Division in the Provincial Nursing Board Exam
- Shifa entry test and interview.
- Both male and female students can fill out an application
- Moreover, inclination will be offered to students with Higher Secondary Certificate (Intermediate)
All eligible applicants will appear for entry test. The objective of this check is to identify applicants flexibility to manage with the studies and clinical conditions of the college. The candidates will be tested for English, Mathematics, challenge resolving and basic nursing ideas.
Grant for PRN-BSN:
In series with the idea of offering excellent and knowing merit, the College has instituted Merit Scholarships and awards. Merit scholarship is given in every academics year at SCN for the subsequent accomplishments:
- Merit Scholarship – Rs. 20, 000
A merit scholarship of Rs. 20, 000 will be honored every academics year to students acquiring cumulative GPA of 3. 7 or above
- Merit Scholarship – Rs. 10, 000
A merit scholarship of Rs. 10, 000 will be honored every academics year to students acquiring cumulative GPA of 3. 5 to 3. 69.
Required Documents for Admission:
Candidate needs to post photocopies of subsequent docs at student Affairs office.
- SSC (Transcript/marks sheet)
- HSSC (Transcript/marks sheet)
- Diploma In General Nursing (Transcript/marks sheet)
- Specialized expertise certificates
- NOC from present employer
- Assertion of Interest (500 typed words).
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Shifa College of Nursing Admission 2015.
Official Site: Shifa College of Nursing