Southeast University Bangladesh Admission 2014
Finally a university known as “Southeast University (SEU)” commenced its journey in the month of June 2002 as a non-public university under the ‘Private University Act 1992′. The Reputable President of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh is the Chancellor of Southeast University. From the very commencing till now Southeast University has been subsequent the policy of not the treatment of education as a financial product, and is securely determined to serve the contemporary society without having any commercial motive, whatsoever.
The university provides the subsequent undergraduate and post graduate programs and diploma courses.:
School of Science
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science & Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Electronic and Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Textile Engineering
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- MSc in Medical & Radiation Physics
School of Business Studies
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration (Regular)
- Master of Business Administration (Executive)
- Master of Business Administration (only for BBA students)
School of Arts and Social Science
- 1 year Master of Laws: 2 year LLM
- 2 year Master of Laws: 2 year LLM
- 4 year Bachelor of Laws: LLB(Hons)
- 2 year Bachelor of Laws: LLB(Pass)
- Bachelor of English (Hons)
- Bachelor of Arts in Islamic Studies
- Master of Arts in Islamic Studies
- Diploma in Communicative English
- Postgraduate Diploma in World Trade Organization
The university has a protection plan for economic counselling for the weak but meritorious students
Southeast University Scholarship/Waiver:
- 100% tuition waiver – GPA 5. 00(Golden GPA) in HSC excluding 4th subject.
- 70% tuition waiver – GPA 4. 80 – 4. 99 in HSC excluding 4th subject.
- 30% tuition waiver – GPA 4. 50 – 4. 79 in HSC excluding 4th subject.
- 15% tuition waiver – GPA 4. 00 – 4. 49 in HSC excluding 4th subject.
- Merit Scholarship based on semester final results for all programs.
- Program waiver also permitted.
- Students have to pay admission & other fees at the time of Admission.
Southeast University is relevant with journal publishers through an foreign organisation referred to as INASP/PERii. Bangladesh Academy of Sciences (BAS) is acting as the choosing body. This ability is IP based and work only within Southeast University campus. The SEU library provides regular products such as circulation, reference, counseling, indexing, bibliographical documentation, back up services, retrospective searches etc.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Southeast University Admission 2014.
Official Website: www.seu.ac.bd
Type: Private, Coeducational