About Sumandeep University
The philanthropic orientations of Dr. Mansukh Shah stimulated him to resume a moderate start in the shape of Sumandeep University Trust in 1981. The Trust primarily hired in offering Dental Healthcare services. The anchor of this motivation was an untiring and a constant enthusiasm of its organizer Dr. Mansukh Shah who is a philanthropic medical specialized.
Sumandeep University Courses
Sumandeep University Undergraduate Courses
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (B.D.S.)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm)
- B.Sc. Nursing
- Bachelor in Physiotherapy (B.P.T.)
- Dental Mechanics
Sumandeep University Postgraduate Courses
- M. Sc. (Medical)
- Master of Dental Surgory
- Master of Surgery
- Master of Medicine
- Master In Physiotherapy (M.P.T.)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Pharmacy
Sumandeep University Institutes
- K.M.Shah Dental College & Hospital
- Smt.B.K.Shah Medical Insti & Research Centre
- College of Physiotherapy
- Sumandeep College of Nursing
- Department of Pharmacy
- School of Management
Sumandeep University Admissions
Sumandeep University Admission for B.Pharm
- Intermediate exam in science,
- (10+2) exam in science,
- Pre-degree exam in science,
- Any alternative certification authorised by PCI/AICTE as comparative to any of the over exam.
- Through Common Entry Examination (C. E. T) executed by Sumandeep University.
Sumandeep University Admission for BSC Nursing
- The minimal age for admission shall be 17 years on or before 31st Dec. of the year of entrance.
- The minimal educational conditions shall be the passing of
- Higher Secondary school certificate Exam (12 years course),
- Senior School certificate Examination (10 + 2), pre-degree Exam (10+2)
- An comparative with 12 years schooling from a known board or university with Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) and English with minimal of 45% aggregate marks (PCBC).
- Applicant shall be scientifically sound and bodily fit.
- Entry / Selection Test: – Selection of the applicants should be centered on the merit of the entry exam held by Sumandeep University.
Sumandeep University Admission for BDS
- He / She shall finished the age of 17 years on or ahead of 31st December, of the year of entrance to the B. D. S. course.
- Applicant for admission to B. D. S. course should have exceeded in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English independently and should have provided a minimum of 50% marks taken to gether in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology at the being approved examination.
- According of applicants beloging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes or Alternative Backward Classes, the marks attained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken jointly in qualifying exam be 40% alternatively of 50% as over and must have spending marks in English.
- In case of admission on the base of competing entry exam, a applicant must have exceeded in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English independently and must have attained a minimal of 50% marks considered mutually in Physics, Chemistry and Biology at the qualifying exam and in accessory should have arrive in the merit list equipped as a result of such competing entry exam by acquiring not less than that 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in the competing exam.
- According of applicants that belong to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes or any alternative classes notified by the Governement the marks attained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken along in qualifying exam and competing entry examination be 40% alternatively of 50% as stated above.
- Addmission of the student below the regular category is executed threw All India Common Entry Test (AICET) carried out by Sumandeep University.
- Admission of the student under NRI / Management quota is being done on the base of merit of their being approved exam authorised by concern statutory council.
Sumandeep University Admission for M.Pharm
A B. Pharm. Degree exam complete of GTU or any alternative known Indian niversity by law in India or any alternative degree programs in Pharmacy known as quivalent by GTU or PCI/AICTE/UGC with not less than 50% of the maximum marks in aggregate or not less than 55% marks in the final year B. Pharm. Exam.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Sumandeep University Admission 2012 Sumandeep University Courses, Sumandeep University Undergraduate Courses, Sumandeep University Postgraduate Courses, Sumandeep University Institutes, Sumandeep University Admissions, Sumandeep University Admission for BSC Nursing, Sumandeep University Admission for BDS, Sumandeep University Admission for M.Pharm, Sumandeep University Admission for B.Pharm.
Official Site: Sumandeep University
Type: Deemed University