The Shaheed Zulfikar Ali Bhutto Institute of Science and Technology (SZABIST) is a completely reconigzed Institute founded by way of a Legislative Act of the Sindh Assembly (Sindh Act No. XI of 1995) and is authorised and regarded by the Higher Education Commission (HEC), Pakistan, as a degree approving institution.
Important Admission Date for LLB Program
- Last Date of Form Submission 22 Aug
- Beginning of Classes 09 Sep 2014
Eligibility for BBA, BABS, BS COMPUTING, BS MEDIA STUDIES, BS SOCIAL SCIENCES:
Minimum A-Levels with 3 passes / Intermediate (50% marks, which include 1st year no supplementary) or comparative from a identified institution.
Eligibility for BS BIOSCIENCES:
Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) – minimum 50% marks / A-Level with at minimum 3 moves over any 2 principal subjects (Biology, Chemistry and Physics).
Eligibility for EMBA:
Bachelor with minimum CGPA 2. 5 / 50% marks and 4 years managerial work expertise.
Eligibility for BE (Mechatronics Engineering):
- Intermediate (Pre Engineering) / A levels or comparative, with a collaboration of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics OR Physics, Mathematics and Computer Studies or Computer Science with minimal 60% marks (those longing for results can also fill out an application).
- For the objective of finding out merit, the applicants having exceeded Cambridge High School Certificate (HSC) Examination with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry/Computer Studies at Principal level AND ALSO the General Certificate of Education (A Level) with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry/Computer Studies.
- Applicants with DAE (Mechanical or Electronics) having at minimum 60% aggregate marks from an institute identified by the Government.
- Minimum 60% aggregate marks each in Matriculation and in Intermediate /comparative exams. You should note that no deviation in this consider is permitted.
Merit will be identified on the base of subsequent weightage allocated:
- Matriculation/O levels or comparative: 10%
- Intermediate/A levels or comparable: 40% and
- SZABIST Entry test & interview: 50%.
Eligibilty for MBA:
- Bachelor degree with minimum CGPA 2. 5 / 55% marks from an HEC known university in any discipline of study.
- MA / MS / MBA / M. Phil degree (with minimal 5 years of formal university education) from a known university may fill out an application for immediate admission into the PhD program.
- Minimum17-18 years of related education from an HEC recognized university with minimum 60% marks / CGPA 3. 00.
- Passing the Admission Test / Interview with the SZABIST Graduate Committee is essential.
- The applicant must also complete subject GRE/ GAT (subject) with minimal 60% score.
- Address: SZABIST B-5, Sindh Muslim Housing Society, National Highway Road, Hyderabad, Pakistan
- Phone: (92-22) 22102702-4
- Fax: (92-22) 22102705
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about SZABIST Hyderabad 2014.
Official Site: SZABIST Hyderabad