Fast University Admissions 2012
FAST University Admissions
- Those who have taken the HSSC or an equivalent examination and are awaiting result are also eligible to apply.
- The four-year undergraduate programs of full time study are divided into eight semesters.
FAST University Eligibility & Selection Criteria (Undergraduate)
- At least 60% marks in Matriculation or an equivalent examination AND
- Passed the HSSC or an equivalent examination.
- Merit list prepared by assigning 30% weight to Matriculation marks (or equivalent exam) and 70% to score obtained in the FAST University Admission Test.
- Selection on the basis of SAT score.
- Combined score of 1,500 or more in the SAT-I examination.
Eligibility & Selection Criteria (Graduate)
MBA (1 1/2 year)
- BBA or an equivalent degree from a recognized FAST University received after 16 years of education with at least 60% marks or CGPA of at least 2.0.
- 50% weight.
Performance in any one of the following tests
- NU MBA (1½-year) Admission Test .
- At least 1,800 score (out of 2,400) in International GRE ANDat least 4 out of 6 in analytical writing (50% weight Performance in group discussion/ interview).
Admission Applicant for Regular Candidates
The procedure for admission is as follows:
- The Admission Application Form can be filled online by following the instructions.
- The online system assigns a unique Application Reference Number (ARN) to each applicant, which must be noted for later use.
The applicant should then visit the campus, where the admission test is to be taken, along with the following:
- Two recently taken (3 cm x 2 cm) colour photographs.
- Copy of CNIC or Form-B issued by NADRA (National Database Registration Authority).
- Application processing fee of Rs 1,000. This fee includes admission test fee for taking one test.
- Additional Fee of Rs 500 is payable for each type of Admission Test. For example, for taking both the BBA and the BS tests, or for taking both the MS (CS) and MS (SPM) tests.
Required Educational Documents:
For Undergraduate Admission:
- Original and copy of Matric/O-level Certificate.
- Original and copy of Intermediate/A-level Certificate or Roll Number Slip.
For Graduate Admission:
- Original and copy of all educational Certificates/Degrees.
- The applicant will be required to sign a declaration confirming that the information provided in the Application Form by him/her is correct.
- Upon payment of the Application Processing and Admission Test Fee(s), the applicant shall receive a duly signed ADMIT CARD bearing the applicant’s TEST ROLL NUMBER and a copy of the Prospectus.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about FAST University Admissions 2012 including FAST University BBA, FAST University Admissions 2012, FAST University MBA, FAST University Eligibility, FAST University Fee Structure, FAST University Expensive, FAST University Fee, FAST University, FAST University Fees.
Official Website: FAST University
Founded: July 1, 2000