Tezpur University India Admission 2013
About Tezpur University
Tezpur University was founded by an Act of Parliament in 1994. The objects of this Central University as envisaged in the statutes are that it shall endeavor to provide recruitment oriented and interdisciplinary programs to meet the local to country’s dreams and the advancement of the state of Assam and also offer programs and encourage research in areas which are of special and direct importance to the region and in the growing areas in Science and Technology.
Important Dates of Admission 2012-13 for MBA
- Last Date of Submission 16-11-2012
- MAT Test will be conducted on 02-12-2012
- Application with late fee 17-11-2012 to 10-01-2013
Tezpur University Schools
- School of Science & Technology
- School of Humanities & Social Sciences
- School of Management Sciences
- School of Engineering
Tezpur University Admissions
Tezpur University Eligibility
Eligible students shall deposit the enrolment fee in the State Bank of India as per the subsequent enrolment procedure:
- The Tezpur University has made an understanding with State Bank of India for direct deposition of fees for enrolment of our students at any branch at any place in India into the ‘SBI Power Jyoti Account’.
- The SBI Power Jyoti Account Number of Tezpur University is ’31223174021′.
- The previously mentioned Bank Account will be operative from 01. 01. 2011 to 18. 01. 2011 midnight and will amenable again from 23. 01. 2011 midnight to 24. 01. 2011 midnight.
- The fee in the form of Cash, Demand Draft, Banker’s Cheque, Internet Banking Transfer and Transfer from other Banks through RTGS/NEFT can be placed into the above account.
- An extra amount of Rs. 30/- (Rupees – thirty only) shall be paid as bank charges
- Students entitled for enrolment shall fill in a Bank Challan Form comprising 4 parts for depositing the enrolment fees.
- The arrangement of Bank Challan can be attained from: (a) the Tezpur University website www.tezu.ernet.in, (b) SBI, Tezpur Main Branch, or (c) Academic Section of Tezpur University.
- The student/depositor should ensure that all the points in the challan form which includes the Roll Number are effectively accessed.
- The bank shall retain its own part and returning the outstanding 3 parts with authorised signature and closure to the depositor.
- The student shall fill in the Program Registration Form (available with the Head of the concerned Department) and get it authenticated by the respective Head of the Department.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Tezpur University Admission 2013 Tezpur University Schools, Tezpur University Admissions, Tezpur University Eligiblity, Tezpur University Courss, Tezpur University Program, Tezpur University, Tezpur University, Tezpur University Programs,Tezpur University Courses
Official Site: Tezpur University