University of Arid Agriculture Rawalpindi Fall Admission 2014
Pakistan is mainly an agricultural country. On the other hand, since its independence in 1947, importance has been on irrigated agriculture, while the dryland / arid agriculture always been ignored. With immediate improve in population the irrigated areas broke to offer food conditions and it started to be essential to find out techniques to make use of the enormous aspect of culturable land in the rainfed region.
Important Admission Date for F.Sc(Pre-Agriculture), B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture
- Last Date of Form Submission for F.Sc(Pre-Agriculture) is 15-08-2014 and 15-09-2014 for B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture
- Merit list should be display on 20-08-2014 for F.Sc(Pre-Agriculture) and 20-09-2014 for B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture
- Get Admission Form from PMAS-AAUR Attock Campus, Gov.t Post Graduate College for (Boys) Attock
Candidates who satisfy all the conditions for entrance and demonstrate the most effective academic preparation as assessed by complete merit will be selected for admission. They must be domiciled in the Punjab, except for admission on appropriated provincial seats. Disciplinary suspension or dismissal from a preceding educational institute will lead to being rejected of admission. The students are not permitted to enroll different programmes concurrently.
The credentials of an application who holds a international nationality and who wants to show up at the UAAR Rawalpindi are evaluated in compliance with the general regulations governing entrance of international nationals as authorised by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Ministry of Education, Government of Pakistan.
Applicants from international countries should send out their applications through Embassies of their locations to Islamabad, and these must be sent through the Ministries of International Affairs and Education, Government of Pakistan. No international student will be accepted in the UAAR Rawalpindi unless his / her entrance after due scrutiny of his / her application, is proved by the University.
Candidates are asked for honor of HEC-Japanese Need Established Scholarship scheme of Higher Education Commission, Islamabad for the applicants searching for entrance in B. Sc. (Hons) Agriculture (5 seats) and M. Sc. (Hons) Agriculture (30 seats) only.
- This scholarship is not a merit scholarship and will be honored on require basis to those students who face frustration in paying out their university dues after their entrance on merit.
- The scholarship is accessible for the session 2006-07 onward.
- The students who have collateralized entrance in September session 2005-06 (Currently in 2nd semester) are also entitled.
Get latest updates of Admission of Agriculture University
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities entrance and details. We provide the best information about UAAR Rawalpindi 2014.
Official Website: University of Arid Agriculture