University of Arid Agriculture Rawalpindi Admission 2013
About University of Arid Agriculture
Pakistan is mainly an agricultural country. On the other hand, since its independence in 1947, importance has been on irrigated agriculture, while the dryland / arid agriculture always been ignored. With immediate improve in population the irrigated areas broke to offer food conditions and it started to be essential to find out techniques to make use of the enormous aspect of culturable land in the rainfed region.
Important Admission Date for Faculty of Agricultural Engineering and Technology
- Last Date of Form Submission 27-09-2013
- Merit List will be displayed on 30-09-2013 at 09:00 AM on Notic Board.
- Last Date of Fee Submission 01-10-2013
- Beginning of Classes 07-10-2013
- Prospectus will be available at payment of Rs-700/-
- Admission Prospectus Fee of Ph.d is Rs 1500/.-
- Admission Prospectus Fee of B.Sc Agricultural Engineering Rs 1000/-
- Entry Test will held on 28-09-2013 for Ph.d and BS.c Agricultural Engineering.
Important Admission Date for BBA(Hons), MBA 3.5 YEARS, MBA 1.5 YEARS
- Last Date of Form Submission 05-10-2013
Candidates who satisfy all the conditions for admission and demonstrate the most effective academic preparation as assessed by complete merit will be selected for admission. They must be domiciled in the Punjab, except for admission on appropriated provincial seats. Disciplinary suspension or dismissal from a preceding educational institute will lead to being rejected of admission. The students are not permitted to enroll different programmes concurrently.
The credentials of an application who holds a international nationality and who wants to show up at the University of Arid Agriculture are evaluated in compliance with the general regulations governing admission of international nationals as authorised by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Ministry of Education, Government of Pakistan. Applicants from international countries should send out their applications through Embassies of their locations to Islamabad, and these must be sent through the Ministries of International Affairs and Education, Government of Pakistan. No international student will be accepted in the University of Arid Agriculture unless his / her admission after due scrutiny of his / her application, is proved by the University.
Candidates are asked for honor of HEC-Japanese Need Established Scholarship scheme of Higher Education Commission, Islamabad for the applicants searching for admissions in B. Sc. (Hons) Agriculture (5 seats) and M. Sc. (Hons) Agriculture (30 seats) only.
- This scholarship is not a merit scholarship and will be honored on require basis to those students who face frustration in paying out their University of Arid Agriculture dues after their admission on merit.
- The scholarship is accessible for the session 2006-07 onward.
- The students who have collateralized admission in September session 2005-06 (Currently in 2nd semester) are also entitled.
Get latest updates of Admission of University of Arid Agriculture
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about University of Arid Agriculture Admission 2013.
Official Website: University of Arid Agriculture