University College of Medical Sciences India Admission 2012
UCMS is medical college linked to the University of Delhi providing medical education in Delhi, India. It is connected with Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital, Dilshad garden which serves as a educating hospital. The UCMS is recognised for its high quality research and ranks 7th in the location established on the range of publications in PubMed indexed journals.
- Biostatistics & Medical Informatics
- Community Medicine
- Forensic Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- The UCMS is probably the most discerning medical schools in India primarily based on the acclaim rate.
- M. B. B. S – Seats: 150
- Delhi University Medical Entrance Test (DUMET) – 85% seats are filled up based on ranks in the entry exam.
- CBSE All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT) – 15% seats are filled up in Central Quota through AIPMT
- Post Graduation – Seats in procedure of an raise; Current-100
- Delhi Post Graduate Medical Entrance Test (DUPGMET) – 50 % seats
- All India PG Entry Exam (AIPGEE) – 50 % seats
The UCMS library method are made up of a Central Library and 17 Departmental Libraries, which jointly assist the teaching, research and extendable programmes of the UCMS. The Central Library is effectively outfitted with contemporary facilities and resources in the form of books, journals, back volume of journals, theses, WHO journals, CD ROMs and internet services. The library aims to offer appropriate, correct and present details, and to give an correct and cozy academic atmosphere for the users.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about UCMS Admission 2012 UCMS Programs.
Official Site: UCMS (www.ucms.ac.in)