UET Taxila Admission 2014
With incredible maximize in students’ enrollment in 1970′s, a plan to set up added campuses of the UET Lahore was developed. As a result of that, UET Taxila was organized in 1975. For 3 years it performed at Sahiwal. In 1978 it was altered to its everlasting location at Taxila. The College continuing its working under the admin control of the UET Lahore till October 1993. During this month it obtained its charter as an self-sufficient university under the University of Engineering and Technology Taxila Ordinance 1993. At current total enrollment of undergraduate and postgraduate students is over 2000.
The UET Taxila main campus is positioned on the outskirts of Taxila at a distance of 5 km from the city. It is positioned near railway station Mohra Shah Wali Shah on Taxila-Havelian branch line. The city of Taxila is 35 km from the twin cities of Islamabad and Rawalpindi on the main Rawalpindi- Peshawar highway. The UET Taxila buses travelling daily between the campus and the cities of Islamabad, Rawalpindi and Wah Cantt.
Important Admission Date for MSc in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering , Software Engineering and Computer Science, Electronics, Material, Energy, Engineering Management, Computer Engineering, Telecommunication, Basic Science
- Last Date of Form Submission 10-07-2014
- Entry Test in MSc for Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics, Material, Industrial, Energy and Civil should be held on 17-07-2014
- Entry Test in Msc for Engineering Management, Software, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Telecom and Basic should be held 18-07-2014 at 09:00 AM
- Interview should be held on 23-07-2014 to 24-07-2014
- Display of Selected Applicants 04-08-2014
- Beginning of Session 15-08-2014
- Get Admission Form and pay Bank Draft of Rs 1000/- in favour of UET Taxila, payable at HBL UET Taxila, be submitted in the office of Chairman of concerned Department.
Undergraduate Engineering Programs:
- Electronics Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
Master Engineering Degree Programs:
- Water Resources & Irrigation
- Soil Mechanics & Foundation
- Engineering Management
- Electrical Power
- Digital Techniques
- Thermal System
- Applied Mechanics & Design
- Industrial & Manufacturing
Faculty of Basic sciences and Humanities:
The department provides programs in Mathematics, Statistics, Islamic Studies and Pakistan Studies. Mathematics is an important pre-requisite and crucial ingredient for a variety of fields of engineering and sciences. Actually it plays a key-role for the knowledge of any subject of engineering and physical sciences. A practical engineer requirements an sufficient knowledge of modern mathematics to efficiently cope with the difficult real world difficulties. Hence, all the degree programs presented by several engineering departments of the UET Taxila have programs in applied mathematics, statistics and numerical analysis.
Faculty of Civil and Environmental:
Department of Civil Engineering is positively involved in comprehending civil engineering education for the last 30 years. Whereas strategies are also underway to set up the Department of Environmental Engineering. The Department of Civil Engineering has an academics staff of 22, nearly 70% of whom lead to postgraduate educating and are concerned in PhD research work.