The Undergraduate International Scholarships for Pakistani applicants are offered by lots of international colleges and universities all over the world. Pakistan students get the opportunity to study BS, MS/MPhil, M.Phil leading to Ph.D. in USA, UK, Canada, Australia and China. There are several other countries which are providing financial support to the international students for getting international degrees. Grants are offered to the students in various courses and cover the financial assistance for the whole program. However, only qualified and talented applicants get the scholarships in these universities.
Undergraduate International Scholarships For Pakistani Nationals 2017
Institutes Offering Undergraduate International Scholarships:
Check out the list of international universities offering grants for the Pakistani applicants:
- Coventry University, UK
- Queen University, Canada
- HEC Grants At Australian Universities
Coventry University, UK:
The Coventry University has announced grants for the international residential for the session 2016-17 in the United Kingdom. Institute offers admissions to the candidates who wish to look for undergraduate students in the field of medicine, health and life sciences. Fully Funded Undergraduate Scholarships For Pakistani Nationals will award one-year tuition fee up to £1500-£2500 to the successful candidates. Candidates fulfilling the university merit will get scholarships in the university. The Pakistani national can also enroll in the scholarship programs at Coventry University.
- Candidates who are looking for the admissions at the Institute must hold at least 6.0 bands in the IELTS.
- Candidates with a good academic record are eligible to study at the Institute.
- Candidates willing to participate in the full-time student courses are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
The applications can be submitted online before the closing date at the email address of the Institute.
Queen University, Canada:
The Queen University has offered grants for the international residential for the academic year 2016-17. Fully Funded Undergraduate Scholarships For Pakistani Nationals offer two types to international candidates for the full funding of tuition fee and the second type offers $2000 per year to all the students. However, only brilliant students with the outstanding academic background can avail these grants. Institute not only cover tuition fees for the grants but also includes living expenses and accommodation costs in the fellowship to facilitate the students. All the interested students can enroll in different four-year programs at the Institute. The grants will cover $2000 to $24000 for all the fellowship.
- Candidates can enroll in different programs for Fall 2016 before the 1st May 2015.
- Candidates must have fluency in English writing and speak to be eligible for the admission at Institute.
- Candidates willing to take admissions at the Institute must submit his personal statement of minimum 300 words to the university describing reasons to study in Canada.
How to Apply:
Students who are looking to apply for the admissions should dispatch all the relevant documents along with the application. The admission form should accompany by the application form, two references, and copy of resume for the scholarships.
HEC Grants At Australian Universities:
Pakistani national can study in Australia through the HEC Scholarships. Many Australian universities offer Fully Funded Undergraduate Scholarships For Pakistani Nationals in various courses. The grants are granted to the international students in various fields, including agriculture studies, social sciences, health and technical studies for the applicants. The grants will provide financial assistance to the students for the period of one year. The monthly stipend is granted by the Australian universities up to € 950 and the main sponsor of the fellowship is Australian Government. This sponsorship also includes health and accident insurance for all the foreign students.
- Applicants from all the developing countries of the world are eligible to apply for the fellowship.
- Applicants must be willing to admission in full-time courses for the eligibility of Fully Funded Undergraduate Scholarships.
- Australia universities require international applicants to submit language testing course to study in Australia.
- Applicants must have applied to the university for admission and hold an offer letter from the university.
How to Apply:
Applicants can avail the grants of at Australian universities by simply applying on-line through the email.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Undergraduate International Scholarships For Pakistani Nationals.
Official Site: Pakistan Scholarship