University of Arid Agriculture Spring Admission 2014
About University of Arid Agriculture/ Ranking
In the 1970s, the Government of Pakistan constituted a Barani Commission to evaluation and recommend measures for the improvement of rainfed agriculture and uplift of the poor masses through education, research, and improvement of technology, and manpower. Pursuant to the recommendations of the Barani Commission, the Government of Punjab organized Barani Agricultural College, Rawalpindi which was soon after improved to the level of the University of Arid Agriculture in 1994. Its is 152 ranked in QS World Ranking.
Important Spring Admission Date for Faculty of Crop & Food Sciences, Faculty of Sciences, Faculty of Forestry, Range Management & Wildlife, Faculty of Agriculture Engineering & Technology, Faculty of Veterinary & Animal Sciences, University of Institute of Information Technology, University of Institute of Management Sciences in Ph.D Courses
- Last Date of Form Submission 19-02-2014
- Interview of Ph.D Applicants will be held on 21-02-2014 at 09:00 AM in respective Faculty/Institute
- Last Date of Fee Submission 28-02-2014
- Entrance Test Fee will Rs 1500/- charged by Accounts Section.
- Beginning of Classes 03-03-2014
Important Spring Admission Date for BSCS, BSIT, MCS, MIT, MSCS
- Last Date of Form Submission 25-02-2014
- Beginning of Classes 03-03-2014
- Application Form are accessible from Admission Office on payment of Rs. 300/-
How to Apply
Application on the prescribed by doctors forms for admission to the degree program at the University of Arid Agriculture, Rawalpindi finished in all regard, must be submitted either in person or by registered post in compliance with the notification by the University of Arid Agriculture.
- No Application shall be recognised after the due date even if dispatched by post.
- Not whole applications will be refused without any prior notice.
- All certificate and testimonials should be duly attested and attached as necessary. Applicants must create in the application for their identify, father’s name, date of birth as given / spelled in their Matric certificate.
Procedure of Admission
- The brand of the category in which a applicant searches for admission must be obviously mentioned in the form
- Applicants applying towards seats reserved for Azad Kashmir and Northern Areas must channelize their applications through the Kashmir Affairs Division, Government of Pakistan Islamabad.
- Applicants attempting to get admission on seats appropriated for the Provinces of N. W. F. P / FATA, Sindh and Balochistan must apply through their particular Provincial Government of Agriculture.
- Every Student admitted to the University of Arid Agriculture shall be necessary to sign an undertaking on judicial stamp paper of the value of Rs. 10/- duly countersigned by parent and Oath Commissioner showing that he will abide by the Rules and Regulations of the University of Arid Agriculture and such other orders / instructions as may be issued by the administration from time to time.
- The list of decided on applicants will be viewable on the Notice Board according to the schedule notified.
- The selected applicants have to pay the fee and finished all formalities of admission and enrollment with in the dates notified. If a preferred applicant fails to enroll in time, his admission shall stand canceled and seat will be made available to the next applicant on the waiting list.
Get latest updates of Admission of University of Arid Agriculture
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about University of Arid Agriculture Admission 2014.
Official Website: University of Arid Agriculture