The University of Faisalabad was established in the year 2002 under the auspices of Madina Foundation, a “not for profit” philanthropic organization in the light of the vision “Industry, Service, Education” of its founder Chairman Haji Muhammad Saleem (Late).
Faculty of Health Sciences
- Doctor of Pharmacy (PHARM D)
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- BS Food Science and Technology
Faculty of Engineering and Technology
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering in Textil
- Bachelor of Chemical Engineering
- MS Textile Management
Faculty of Management Studies
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration Excutive
- MS Management
Faculty of Art and Social Sciences
- MA Islamic Sciences
- MA Arabic
- M Phill Islamic Studies
- M Phill Arabic
- Ph D Islamic Studies
- Ph D Arabic
- Faculty of Electrical Engineering
- Faculty of Textile Engineering
- Faculty of Chemical Engineering
- The applicants are advised to go through the contents of the prospectus and familiarize themselves with the rules governing entrance test and interview for admission at The University of Faisalabad They should also check the eligibility criteria for a particular program.
- The University of Faisalabad reserves the right to refuse admission to any individual without assigning any reason. A candidate shall not be entitled to claim admission as a matter of right even if he/she is otherwise eligible.
- If some omission in the processing of application is noticed at a late stage or the certificate / document of any candidate is found to be forged by the University, the University has the right to cancel admission of such student at any stage. All the dues paid shall be forfeited. Legal action shall be taken against such student(s). Applications found to be incomplete or not submitted on the prescribed form and those received after the due date shall not be entertained.
Confirmation of Admissions
Selected candidates are required to confirm their acceptance by paying the non-refundable admission and tuition fees within the specified dates. Admission process will be completed after the payment of all dues and submission of enrollment forms. If a candidate fails to submit the enrollment form, his/her admission will stand cancelled and the seat will be offered to the next candidate on merit list.
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about University of Faisalabad Admission 2014.
Official Website: University of Faisalabad