University of Gujrat Admission 2018 Last Date Eligibility, Fee Structure
The town of Gujrat is of contemporary origin, but it takes in the website of an historic city the foundation of which is attributed to Raja Bachan Pal, a Surajbansi Rajput, who emigrated from the lower Gangetic Doab. The historic name of the city was Udanagri (the everlasting or sweet-smelling city). The University of Gujrat Admission announces in the month of June/July.
University of Gujrat is one of the most defined educational institution among many other in the Cities of Pakistan. UOG has all what it takes, great Faculty, Scholarship, Admission relief, lots of programs and many other elements which makes it look astonishing. Most of the residents of Gujrat prefer going to this institute instead of moving to different places for education and knowledge gathering.
There might be some issue for this Type of University. UOG is a type of Public Sectoral University which offers lots of departments / Degrees and courses for its students to study. This usually sparks the element of need in students knowing that there is a place where one can find almost all the knowledgeable courses which he or she desires the most since the beginning. For instance, there might be some informational things which the user face due to very narrow information online given about this institute.
We will remove such queries and question, this does not mean that we will put in front just some of the questions, this legitimately means that this will be a lengthy post. This post will contain lots of elements and headings which will answer all questions in a very reliable manner. The segments which we are listed down below, please take a peak down below:
- Admission 2018
- Fee Structure
- Programs offered
- Online Admission
- Eligibility Criteria
- Entry Test 2018
- Apply Online
When will be Gujrat University Entry Test 2018? UOG Admission 2018-19
Talking about this topic is not a very exclamatory thing because The University of Gujrat has listed lots of dates which are different from one another. A complete table will be provided which will include all the information about expiration dates for form submission etc. The last date for Departmental Tests and Interviews is Saturday, July 28, 2018.
Important 2018 Admission Date for Faculty of Arts, Faculty of Computer & Information Technology, Faculty of Business Administrative Science, Faculty of Science, Faculty of Engineering & Technology, School of Art, Design & Architecture, Faculty of Social Sciences
|Online Admission Open||June 19, 2018|
|Last Date for the Submission of Online Application Forms.||July 26, 2018|
|Last Date for the Submission of hard copy of Online Application Forms.||July 27,2018|
|Departmental Tests/Interviews for undergraduate Programs for School of Art, Design & Architecture.||July 28,2018|
|Medical Examination for the Reserved Seats (Special Person)||July 30, 2018|
|Trials for Reserved Seats( Sports )||July 30, 2018|
|Trials for Reserved Seats ( Co-Curricular)||July 31, 2018|
|First Merit List for All BS Degree Programs||July 30, 2018|
|Last Date for Fee Submission for First Merit List||August 3, 2018|
|Second Merit list for All Degree Programs||August 7, 2018|
|Last Date for Fee Submission for Second Merit List||August 10, 2018|
|Third Merit List for All Degree Programs||August 15, 2018|
|Last Date for Fee Submission for Third Merit List||August 20, 2018|
|Commencement of Classes for All Degree Programs||September 03, 2018|
University of Gujrat Entry Test 2018
Lots of Students have been asking us the same question again and again that, what is the entry test date for University of Gujrat? We have a very cleared and specific date which is taken directly from the official source and genuine content. Departmental Tests and Interviews have a specific which is Saturday, July 28, 2018. People who want to know any further details of this matter can contact on official toll numbers of the institution and gather all the info they need. This might not be a very big problem finding the sources and origins because everything is in complete order and sequence which we have provided with a date and all the matters get closed when there is a date available.
UOG – Gujrat University Admission 2018 Last date Eligibility and Fee Structure
There will be available little details in the paragraphs which you will have to read very closely and clearly. There won’t be any problem regarding sorting out issues because we are here to help you in every manner. Our Respected users can comment on their problems using the comment box and they will be enlightened soon with an excellent and relieving answer to their question. Stay with the lines and keep reading till the end.
University of Gujrat Eligibility Criteria
Down mentioned are the two criteria’s. First one is the eligibility criteria for postgraduate programs while the second one is for undergraduate programs. Take a look down below to know the details and evaluation of your desired field of the program.
Post Graduate Programs Eligibility Criteria
|Online Admission Open||June 25, 2018|
|Last Date for the Submission of Online Application Forms||July 27, 2018|
|Last Date for the Submission of hard copy of Online Application Forms||July 31, 2018|
|Departmental Tests / Interviews: (MS/MPhil/PhD Degree Programs)||August 06, 2018|
|First Merit List for All Degree Programs||August 15, 2018|
|Last Date for Fee Submission for First Merit List||August 23, 2018|
|Second Merit list for All Degree Programs||August 28, 2018|
|Last Date for Fee Submission for Second Merit List||August 31, 2018|
|Commencement of Classes for All Degree Programs||September 03, 2018|
- At least eighteen years of education with a degree in the same field.
- The candidate shall have at least 60% marks in the annual examination system or 3.0/4 CGPA or 70% marks in the semester system in the terminal degree.
- The candidate must have gotten at least 06 CH research in his or her MS/MPhil program.
- The candidate shall have to pass the Departmental Subject Based Written Test and interview.
- Sixty percent marks in the test conducted by the department concerned are required to pass the test.
- In addition, specific eligibility criteria of departments concerned shall be applied.
- Unless mentioned in admission advertisement, the complete admission form against open merit or reserve seats for Graduate degree program shall be received in the admission office of the department concerned, Hafiz Hayat Campus, UOG by notified due date.
- Incomplete or late received admission forms shall not be entertained.
- There is no age limit for the admission to Postgraduate Degree Programs including Ph.D.
Undergraduate Programs Eligibility Criteria
- At least or minimum 45% marks in Intermediate or equivalent are required to apply for admission to all Undergraduate degree programs except for those offered by Faculty of Engineering.
- At least 60% marks in FSc-Pre-Engineering / relevant Diploma in Associate Engineering (UAE) duly recognized from PBTE (Pakistan Board of Technical Education) or equivalent are required to apply for admission to all BSc-Engineering except BS Technology Programs for which the requirement is 50% marks.
- Diploma in Associate Engineering (DAE), correctly recognized by Pakistan Board of Technical Education (PBTE), holders may apply against two percent reserved seats in relevant BSc-Engineering.
- Diploma in Associate Engineering (DAE), correctly recognized by Pakistan Board of Technical Education (PBTE), holders may apply against five percent reserved seats in BS-Computer Science, BS-Information Technology, BS-Software Engineering and Bachelor degrees offered by School of Art, Design & Architecture also known as SADA, except Architecture.
- Diploma in Architecture for 3 years, holders may apply against 01 percent reserved seats in Bachelor of Architecture.
- In case of O / A level education or foreign certificates, a marks equivalence certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen is required for admission.
- University of Engineering & Technology (UET), Lahore Entry Test shall be required for admissions to BSc Engineering Programs.
- Unless mentioned in admission advertisement, complete admission form against open merit or reserve seats for Undergraduate degree program shall be received in the admission office of the department concerned, Hafiz Hayat Campus, UOG by notified due date.
- Incomplete or late received admission forms will not be processed and will be detained.
- All offered degree programs shall run under semester system.
- Departmental Entry and Aptitude Test where ever they think is required and interview shall be mandatory according to the departmental criteria.
- Subject to the availability of seat along with merit and prior submission of admission application form in more than one discipline, a candidate shall be allowed to change major discipline within a specified time.
University of Gujrat Online Admission – How to Apply in UOG Before the Last date
Most fascinatingly this university also holds the services which enable its candidates to apply, view and interpret by staying in their homes. One can always apply when admissions are open for different programs as well as different fields of Education. This will not only give reliability but also help traveling between towns and cities for getting information about admission procedure. Students will have to go to the main or official website. After getting on the official website, register for an account and give your details as credentials to log in again and again. A link is given down below, by clicking on the link a browser window will open up and you will be directed to the account registration page and then all you have to do is follow the path.
The University of Gujrat apply online:
School of Art and Design:
- Faculty of Basic Sciences
School of Business and Management Sciences:
- Faculty of Computer Sciences and IT
- Faculty of Engineering and Technology
School of Law:
- Department of Mass Communication and Media
- Faculty of Oriental Languages and Islamic Studies
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Nawaz Sharif Medical College
- Centre for Population, Urban and Environment Studies
- Centre for Emerging Technology
- Centre for Research and Development
- Modern Languages and Learning Centre
- Institute of Hotel and Restaurant Management
University of Gujrat Admission:
Admission forms are accessible at Bank of Punjab Fawara Chowk Branch and Bank of Punjab Hafiz Hayat Campus Gujrat on the payment of Rs. 400.
Forms can be downloaded from the institute website www.uog.edu.pk and can be submitted through Registered Post to the individual department, Hafiz Hayat Campus University of Gujrat, coupled with Bank Draft of Rs. 500 in the name of Treasurer institute. Without bank draft of an essential amount, the form will not be accepted.
- Applicants should submit the distinct form for each subject. For reserve seats, a separate form should be submitted.
- Merit lists will be displayed at Hafiz Hayat Campus.
- The trial for sports and Co-Curricular activities will be held on September 27, 2018, at 10: 00 am at Hafiz Hayat Campus, University of Gujrat.
Moreover to the main library, there are 4 constituent college’s libraries. There are about 70, 000 books accessible in all 5 libraries. A huge range of online full-text journals’ databases is accessible which includes HEC PERN project. 1000’s of digital books can be seen on the library website on a wide variety of subjects.
- Modern Languages Learning Centre (MLLC)
- Student Services Centre (SSC)
- Transport Service (Fleet of buses, minibuses and vans)
- Accommodation service for male/female faculty and students both. That comprises of Mess, Mosque, TV, Phone, Newspapers, Guest Rooms, Common Room, Computer Room, Electric Water Coolers, Gymnasium, Laundry, Water Facilities, Outdoor Games, Water Heaters, Electrical/Plumbing Maintenance, Sui-Gas Heaters/Lamps/Air Cooler.
- Printing Press
- Radio FM 106. 06
- Pakistan Product Design Center
- Wood Working Workshop
- Day Care Center.
- Network of about 1500 computers
- 7 common objective labs, prepared with computers
- Classrooms are equipped with multimedia facility
- Free internet accesses all over the campus
- Computer labs in both Girls and Boys hostels
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about University of Gujrat Admission 2018.
Official Website: University of Gujrat