University of Gujrat Admission 2015
The town of Gujrat is of contemporary origin, but it takes in the website of an historic city the foundation of which is attributed to Raja Bachan Pal, a Surajbansi Rajput, who emigrated from the lower Gangetic Doab. The historic name of the city was Udanagri (the everlasting or sweet-smelling city).
Important 2015 Admission Date for Faculty of Arts, Faculty of Computer & Information Technology, Faculty of Business Administrative Science, Faculty of Science, Faculty of Engineering & Technology, School of Art, Design & Architecture, Faculty of Social Sciences
- Admission Start from Sep 14
- Last Date of Form Submission Octo 05
- Medical Examination for Disable Octo 08
- Trials for Sports Octo 08
- Trials for Co-Curricular Octo 08
- Departmental Test Octo 09
- First Merit List for Degree Program Octo 14
- Last Date of Form Submission Octo 16
- 2nd Merit List for Degree Program Octo 20
- Last Date of Form Submission Octo 22
- 3rd Merit List for Degree Program Octo 26
- Last Date of Form Submission Octo 27
- Beginning of Classes Octo 27
School of Art and Design:
- Faculty of Basic Sciences
School of Business and Management Sciences:
- Faculty of Computer Sciences and IT
- Faculty of Engineering and Technology
School of Law:
- Department of Mass Communication and Media
- Faculty of Oriental Languages and Islamic Studies
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Nawaz Sharif Medical College
- Centre for Population, Urban and Environment Studies
- Centre for Emerging Technology
- Centre for Research and Development
- Modern Languages and Learning Centre
- Institute of Hotel and Restaurant Management
Admission forms are accessible at Bank of Punjab Fawara Chowk Branch and Bank of Punjab Hafiz Hayat Campus Gujrat on the payment of Rs. 400.
Forms can be downloaded from institute website www. uog. edu. pk and can be submitted through Registered Post to the individual department, Hafiz Hayat Campus University of Gujrat, coupled with Bank Draft of Rs. 500 in the name of Treasurer institute . Without bank draft of essential amount the form will not be accepted.
- Applicants should submit distinct form for each subject. For reserve seats separate form should be submitted.
- Merit lists will be displayed at Hafiz Hayat Campus.
- Trial for sports and Co-Curricular activities will be held on September 27, 2010 at 10: 00 am at Hafiz Hayat Campus, University of Gujrat.
Moreover to the main library, there are 4 constituent college’s libraries. There are about 70, 000 books accessible in all 5 libraries. A huge range of online full-text journals’ databases are accessible which includes HEC PERN project. 1000’s of digital books can be seen through the library website on a wide variety of subjects.
- Modern Languages Learning Centre (MLLC)
- Student Services Centre (SSC)
- Transport Service (Fleet of buses, mini buses and vans)
- Accommodation service for male/female faculty and students both. That comprises of Mess, Mosque, TV, Phone, Newspapers, Guest Rooms, Common Room, Computer Room, Electric Water Coolers, Gymnasium, Laundry, Water Facilities, Outdoor Games, Water Heaters, Electrical/Plumbing Maintenance, Sui-Gas Heaters/Lamps/Air Cooler.
- Printing Press
- Radio FM 106. 06
- Pakistan Product Design Center
- Wood Working Workshop
- Day Care Center.
- Network of about 1500 computers
- 7 common objective labs, prepared with computers
- Classrooms are equipped with multimedia facility
- Free internet access all over the campus
- Computer labs in both Girls and Boys hostels
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about University of Gujrat Admission 2015.
Official Website: University of Gujrat