University of Gujrat Admission 2013
About University of Gujrat
The town of Gujrat is of contemporary origin, but it takes in the website of an historic city the foundation of which is attributed to Raja Bachan Pal, a Surajbansi Rajput, who emigrated from the lower Gangetic Doab. The historic name of the city was Udanagri (the everlasting or sweet-smelling city).
Important Admission Date 2013
- Last Date of Form Submission of Department Concerened 16 Jan 2013
- Department Test 20 Jan 2013
- Interview of the short Listed Applicants 23 Jan to 25 JAN
- First Merit List 28 Jan 2013
- Last Date for Submission of Fee for 1st Merit List 31 Jan 2013
- 2nd Merit will be Displayed 05 Feb 2013
- Last Date for Submission of Fee for 2nd Merit List 07-02-2013
University of Gujrat Departments
School of Art and Design
- Faculty of Basic Sciences
School of Business and Management Sciences
- Faculty of Computer Sciences and IT
- Faculty of Engineering and Technology
School of Law
- Department of Mass Communication and Media
- Faculty of Oriental Languages and Islamic Studies
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Nawaz Sharif Medical College
- Centre for Population, Urban and Environment Studies
- Centre for Emerging Technology
- Centre for Research and Development
- Modern Languages and Learning Centre
- Institute of Hotel and Restaurant Management
University of Gujrat Admission
Admission forms are accessible at Bank of Punjab Fawara Chowk Branch and Bank of Punjab Hafiz Hayat Campus Gujrat on the payment of Rs. 400.
Forms can be downloaded from University of Gujrat website www. uog. edu. pk and can be submitted through Registered Post to the individual department, Hafiz Hayat Campus University of Gujrat, coupled with Bank Draft of Rs. 500 in the name of Treasurer University of Gujrat. Without bank draft of essential amount the form will not be accepted.
Applicants should submit distinct form for each subject. For reserve seats separate form should be submitted.
Merit lists will be displayed at Hafiz Hayat Campus, University of Gujrat and University of Gujrat website.
Trial for sports and Co-Curricular activities will be held on September 27, 2010 at 10: 00 am at Hafiz Hayat Campus, University of Gujrat.
Moreover to the main library, there are 4 constituent college’s libraries. There are about 70, 000 books accessible in all 5 libraries. A huge range of online full-text journals’ databases are accessible which includes HEC PERN project. 1000′s of digital books can be seen through the library website on a wide variety of subjects.
Modern Languages Learning Centre (MLLC)
Student Services Centre (SSC)
Transport Service (Fleet of buses, mini buses and vans)
Accommodation service for male/female faculty and students both. That comprises of Mess, Mosque, TV, Phone, Newspapers, Guest Rooms, Common Room, Computer Room, Electric Water Coolers, Gymnasium, Laundry, Water Facilities, Outdoor Games, Water Heaters, Electrical/Plumbing Maintenance, Sui-Gas Heaters/Lamps/Air Cooler.
University of Gujrat Guest House
- University of Gujrat Printing Press
- University of Gujrat Campus Radio FM 106. 06
- Pakistan Product Design Center
- Wood Working Workshop
- Day Care Center.
University of Gujrat I.T. Facilities
- Network of about 1500 computers
- 7 common objective labs, prepared with computers
- Classrooms are equipped with multimedia facility
- Free internet access all over the campus
- Computer labs in both Girls and Boys hostels
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about University of Gujrat Admission 2013 including University of Gujrat Departments,University of Gujrat School of Art and Design,University of Gujrat School of Business and Management Sciences,University of Gujrat School of Law,University of Gujrat Admission,University of Gujrat Schedule of Admission,University of Gujrat Library,University of Gujrat Facilities,University of Gujrat I.T. Facilities.
Official Website: University of Gujrat